My family does not use Blockchain - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

Majority of our family came from generation x which has at the time has no advance technology at all and emergence of crypto is quite not popular for them so that's why they have no idea about it. 

• +1 1

Even my own family they are not using blockchain wallet.becouse im only the one who knows and the one who is using this kind of currency.i tell it with my sisters one time but she says this is scam 

On 10/18/2019 at 3:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

Yes mate, am also having problem of teaching my own family about earning free money by posting but they seem to be unable to understand me for the past 2 weeks. They don't believe cryptotalk exist and give free money

• +1 1

I tried to do the same thing but my parents and grandparents aren't really adept at using technology so I would assume they didn't understand much about crypto but I did manage to get my sibling into it, they almost immediately got engrossed and they wanted to know a lot more, I guess it's more of a generational gap than anything else.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

So many peoples are not using the blockchain because they think that this is fake but we know that this is not a fake this is real and the coins will change our life in short time because these crypto coin is the world future and we can make good money in these coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Jamiljoy said:

My family also does not use blockchain. I have never told anyone about this in my family. My family members have no idea about blockchain. They don't know how to earn this. So they don't use

I think we can easily teach our family members about block chain technology as now the world is becoming modern and the technology is improving day by day.

20 hours ago, Acca212 said:

That is the problem of the older generation, they are very pessimistic about new technology. No one in my family uses or holds crypto. for not believing in bitcoin

It is a new technology to them, they hold the technology that they find suitable for them

16 minutes ago, Babs said:

This is a problem of the previous generation, and it is very pessimistic about new technologies. None of my family use or own cryptocurrencies. Because I don't believe in bitcoins

I think you can show them how to make profit from crypto and then they will trust on btc . the old generation are not familiar with crypto that's why they don't want to get involved.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:59 PM, Babs said:

This is a problem of the previous generation, and it is very pessimistic about new technologies. None of my family use or own cryptocurrencies. Because I don't believe in bitcoins

I think to learning previous generation is need patience. Like me learning my parents about internet, they think first that is complicated they can't use it. But time to time i give them atleast what fun using internet, like doing Youtube and find information on Google. Now they can use internet by themself. They also ever hear about Bitcoin. So i think more easy to make them really believe in Bitcoin. First we need is show off our profit from doing job in cryptocurrency first.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

My family were not too care about crypto because they says cryptocurrencies looks too difficult to understand but they didn't forbid me to joining in crypto world, and i was lucky i bought some btc at $3,000.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

My family do not use or even understand block chain and there are many families this way, block chain is still not understood among many people, so they don't use it.

• +1 1

We can push people to use blockchain or crypto in their life, we only need to introduce and give them example. Need time but soon or later they will accept or deny, as crypto users you should take it as reality, stay calm my friend.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, Keith700 said:

You should just wait for few years, every one will have to use blockchain technology as it will grow and spreaded to the world.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

9 hours ago, Abdulsalihu said:

My family can't even understand what a block chain technology mean talk more of less using it self 

They will understand it at end, it is about a small time before it is adopted

My family members also doesn't use blockchain.They dont know about blockchain technology.So they don't use this

On 1/22/2020 at 8:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

We can push people to use blockchain or crypto in their life, we only need to introduce and give them example. Need time but soon or later they will accept or deny, as crypto users you should take it as reality, stay calm my friend.

Cryptocurrencies should be introduced properly and in simple terms so that most people can understand them and use them. If we just explain about their complexities, some people may get confused and don't try it. In my family, I'm the only person who buy and trade with digital currencies. Other members of the family have heard about it but they need to see my success in earning more profit to join it.

• +2 1

I have tried to explain and teach them to them, but no one. Some of them believe me and consider it a waste of time for me and it is a meaningful guy I was able to fall into one person only and he is one of my relatives and he is currently working in this forum and he is very happy

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's not a problem, my family use crypto for make money on line but they ask too much with same question. Sometimes I got mad and depression giving them the same answer but I must do because promotion is our way to make crypto survive. I have bigger problem than you.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, Keith700 said:

Maybe the reason why most of your family members are not attracted from this digital assets is that they think that it is a waste of time and unsure about the earnings. And maybe they think that it is a kind of scam. Or hard to understand because it is complicated.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

Well my family also don't know crypto or blockchain technology only me know it but maybe someday if I have a chance to teach them how it works and the benefits it gives for everyone it might help me to learn more about blockchain. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Haneef said:

you need to give information about bitcoin to your family since it is the most secure and most ideal method for holding and moving the bitcoins and different coins, it is highly unlikely of hacking blcockhain so it is exceptionally sheltered as well.

It is so hard to explain about blockchain technology to old members of the family because some of them don't even know how to work with internet and they have dealt with paper money and bank cheques their whole lives. They can't adapt themselves easily to a totally different monetary system. It is better to target younger members of the family because young people have more inspiration for experiencing and learning new things. But you should let them to decide on their own whether they want to try it or not.

• +2 1

Yeah, my family still believe in the traditional currency system that is control by central banks, they see cryptocurrency has a passing technology and they don't use it for any form of transaction.

I am the only one member of my family who use blockchain and cryptocurrency. I always try to tech them about blockchain. besides this my country do not support blockchain that's why can not do my best.