My family does not use Blockchain - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

On 10/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

It is that many of us live with people, or the people around us are "big", who come with another education, also that must be taken into account when talking about cryptocurrencies, that does not mean that older people do not serve for this world. But I think that the younger ones have a better idea of how all this works and it is easier to adapt. Do not give up, we have to form the way for the new generations to enter the world of cryptocurrencies without fear

• +5 1

We need to educate our families and our friends to use blockchain Technology because the future it is all about blockchain technology and every Institute big or small is no adopting Crypto for securing their future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

Dear friend actually of our family members are old in age and they don't trust on digital currencies or digital technology e they things that this digital technology is fake and just scam but if you show them your success stories on the success stories of others then they start trust on cryptocurrencies and starting investing in them.

• +3 1

You say right my friend our family don't believe on this forum because most of them never listen about crypto currency . First join crypto forum my brother and when he earn money from this forum he told us about it and no one do believe on him self then he told about this forum his friends and they do start work on this forum . Slowly slowly my family keep believe on this forum and I do start work on this forum and I really like this forum .

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, Keith700 said:

Yes dude its  very hard to motivate some people who are not interested and attracted towards the blockchain because they find it somehow risky and fake but if they once tried that they would get good benefits and they will never reject it again.

• +4 1

Crptocurrency field is revolutionary field , it is a new financial era but unfortunately not all able are ready to accept it or deal with it, some people get afraid of new things, they cannot understand it therefore they avoid it. keep trying to involve them in crypto and one day they will be thankful for you and your effort.

My family have not believe about blockchain technology, but later when they see what I'm benefiting from cryptoworld they also learn, even though not all learned but there is improvement and more than half of my family now are on cryptoworld. 

This is very hard because it is difficult for older people to embrace new technologies or work with encryption because they find it unhelpful or can not be dealt with. They only deal with real money and do not understand that digital currencies can also be used.

My family does not even know how to use a computer so it is like confusing them when you talk about crypto to them.

Im facing similar challenge with my family too. Many of them think that its not real and that it will make them lose there money. But i have neen trying hard to convince them that it is actually real. I think it is up to us to make them understand the importance of cryptocurrency and the benefit that they will drive from it. Lets educate them so they can benefit as well.

On 1/9/2021 at 8:42 PM, selfmade said:

My family does not even know how to use a computer so it is like confusing them when you talk about crypto to them.

There is no one born using computer so that's if your family don't know how to use computer and cryptocurrencies, you have to teach them to know hiw the globalization going. 

On 1/16/2021 at 10:25 PM, guatazoo said:

There is no one born using computer so that's if your family don't know how to use computer and cryptocurrencies, you have to teach them to know hiw the globalization going. 

It is not like i can not teach them, but are they willing and do I have enough time to teach them from using computers and finally how to invest in crypto.???!!!

It is very difficult to convince anybody about block chain technology. Everybody wants tangible proof. The only alternative is to try harder and better and wait for better opportunities.

There is no doubt that it is a difficult task to attract your family members to digital technology. But which is not impossible.If we want to attract our family members towards digital technology victory, then we should give them an example of successful people. Let our family members know about the benefits of digital technology.Tell your family member what we are getting up to due to digital technology.

• +2 1

If you want that your family members also linked with it then don't try for attracting them because it's the nature of human when anything providing the man in free then the man don't accept it so first you only work on it and with the passage of time when you get a good status then your family members will surely ask you for learning about it so first you research more about it because it's by nature when we get something then all accept us. 

• +2 1

I think in some countries it's weird for them but in some countries it's an open idea, in other words, the key is patience.It's up to each person which wallet they use. My family believes this because they have confidence in working online and they prefer to work online but there are some families who are online.  Don't trust work at all and they don't want to work in this field. They like physical work more than online work so I like them.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:49 PM, selfmade said:

It is not like i can not teach them, but are they willing and do I have enough time to teach them from using computers and finally how to invest in crypto.???!!!

Sure if you are wishes for your family to get in touch with cryptocurrencies, then you must invest your time on making sure they become crypto expertise in order to solve some economic problems within your family. 

I use cryptotalk forum and blockchain. And my family is also use it. We all knows that it is very useful and informative  forum for everyone. Many people use this forum for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money. 

It is natural that your family does not know much about cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology. This is something new for everyone, especially for older people who do not expect such things to happen and are suspicious of them.

• +2 1

Well,  it not only your family that's doesn't use cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology,  I have also tried to convince my own family to even try using cryptotalk or cryptocurrencies but still to no luck. 

• +3 1

The only feasible way that I have found to convince family or friends, to be my referrals or simply associate them with the crypto world, has been through money, that is, I show them all my proof of previous payments and that is what motivates them, is That is why there is a saying that money moves the world.

It is really not easy to convince people to start in cryptocurrencies I personally have motivated many of my relatives but none have seen the potential that there is in this and they do not believe me so they always despite seeing how interesting they are They only stay with the theory and do not practice it so I encourage friend that one day your family will understand that there is a lot of potential in cryptocurrencies.

I think that the Blockchain system is good and a system that benefits everyone in many businesses, but few people who are convinced in dealing with these systems have tried to convince many people, especially my family, but I could not because the elderly and those far from the financial revolution did not realize the benefits of these systems yet.

My friend, for my family, they know a little bit about cryptocurrencies in general, and I and my brother actually work with cryptocurrencies through trading them or through any other field that we learn later, but for me technology is widespread in the family in general, thank you very much

• +3 1

I have told my close friends and some members of my family about this forum and tried to help them by explaining things for them , but they took it very lightly and could not believe about it , and they are waiting for me to see if I am going to really earn from this site or not before they will join. So many people ae wasting good chances just because they are so hesitant.