My family does not use Blockchain - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

Not just you nor many families use blockchain. The number of scams in crypto has increased now. That's why not everyone supports blockchain, but I think blockchain speeds up cryptocurrencies and makes transactions much easier.

• +1 1

My family too doesn't used blockchain infact they don't believe on this technology. Don't know why they always shows that level of hate to crypto technology even after seeing me that I am earning good money.

• +1 1

My family also does not use blockchain and it is difficult to persuade and teach them to do so because it will sound like a lie or a hoax to them.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/18/2019 at 8:23 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

Well crypto currency and Blockchain technology stuff is quite complex so not all people can understand about it. People from old times don't understand and have much intrest in the digital world. 

I thought that explaining these things is difficult only in my country, but it seems that the country has no relationship, but rather how much people accept development.

• +1 1

I also told my friends to join this amazing world and invest in this cryoto market but they are afraid of losing their money. I told themany times that it is secure way to earn but they didn't admit. 

• +1 1

Well, if you really want to attract their attention and maybe change their opinions, you have to show them how crypto changed your life in a good way (if it did), and how it could help them.

• +1 1

I think convincing someone to use blockchain or cryptocurrencies is very difficult because it is a new technique and not everyone is accustomed to.

At first when I told my parents about Blockchain they never where interested but after I showed them how protective and secure is, they eventually joined. And I also had to show them my withdrawal history and how true it is.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

As you said about your family that they are not interested on blockchain I think they didn't hear about it yet from elsewhere. Don't worry about this. Today or tomorrow they will show interest on it. 

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Friend, I have exactly the same situation! I wanted to ask them to participate in this, but they say that it is all a fraud, and fraud! And they don't believe me, even though I've proven otherwise. Also, my friends, they do not believe in what you can earn here in cryptography, and just leave :(

• +1 1

Well you explain crypto to your family members means your mother and father, in my opinion they are old generation people they only trust in paper currency, because they use this paper currency so many years so they can't understand block chain technology, because now still this generation peoples not no this technology properly, then how its possible so don't worry about this issue, but our next generation definitely adopt this technology totally.

• +2 1

The best way to encourage family and friends in the cryptoworld is by guiding them teaching step by step and giving proof of earnings or anything that will boost to their mind the beauty of having here in cryptoworld. In that way i make my family believe in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I think it is difficult to convince family or friends of the importance of crypto and bitcoin and enter the crypto world because they will think that these cryptocurrencies are just online frauds because cryptography is still in its early stages and many countries that prevent their citizens from using cryptocurrencies 

• +2 1

What we now know as digital currencies (or cryptocurrencies) began to emerge in 2009, and it all began with the launch of Bitcoin, the first digital currency. Bitcoin was originally proposed as a directory-based electronic payment system. Evidence for cryptography came from emerging technology in the blockchain - a type of digital signature list that provides mathematical evidence describing the entire transaction history of each Bitcoin.

• +2 1

My mom is learning about blockchain and she is more enthusiastic than me. I hope that my country will be more open to the blockchains.

If you are talking about the Blockchain mobile app, then this is in vain. It is very convenient to use this wallet and store cryptocurrency. Not just bitcoin, but a bunch of different things. For example, ether, or USDT. It is also convenient to use it to pay for purchases.

• +1 1

No other member of my family does not use blockchain or Bitcoin or any altcoin either. They ignore the issue and well I respect that ... They have their businesses and their other forms of income. Mine is this

My family does not like the topic of cryptocurrencies because they do not understand it, they think it is complicated, but little by little I am introducing them. so they know the advantages of using BTC

My family like the crypto market and they know that future of the crypto market is so much bright and good and it give us good profit in the future becasue this time BTC make a great bull in a short time and it touches the 200k$ and also the other crypto coin touch the sky.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of people think that block chain system is used by scammers for scamming immocemt people due to tlack of knowledge and awareness about the block chain system, so it's better to trust them by comig up with examples such the year Bitcoin in operation since its innovation but also the value it was and its current value I hope it will attracts most of them 

• +1 1

I think they just don't need it. Don't worry, everyone will learn it slowly over time. Twenty years ago, many people did not know how to use a mobile phone, five years ago a smartphone. Now grandmothers on the bench easily use them. The same will happen with Blockchain. New technologies in society will not bypass anyone.

Всем добра

Within my family and friends I also try to spread the cryptos, however there are always those who tell you ironically "have you become a millionaire with cryptos?" but hey, one knows what technology comes behind, it just has to be pioneers and, in my case, look for more stocks of bitcoin or other Cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I think teaching a family about cryptocurrency requires crypto payments first so that they are interested in the income they earn. Invite them to join CryptoTalk to get bitcoin and get profit, I'm sure if they get profit they will be interested and they will enter the world of crypto.

• +1 2

Its a natural things that the all people would not follow the same way, people are differs from each other and they have the power to choose them. But if you encourage them in proper way may be few of the family member can get into the track. 

• +1 2