My family does not use Blockchain - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

On 10/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

I also, my family does not work on encryption, I have tried several times to explain the matter to them, but they did not pay attention until the past few days due to a lot of talk about Bitcoin

All modern technologies are not directly entered into by people unless they make sure of their reliability and ask about other people who have tried them before. We gain from the experiences of others.

Gentleman I want to tell you that you should not too worried about this there is a big chance to find the the people of the blockchain but I want to tell you that you should to be careful about your account when you choose a blockchain

Gentleman I want to tell you that this is not a big problem if your family is not using the block and you can easily find the peoples who are using the blockchain and you can connect with that but you should to be careful about your account and your security when you use a blockchain

If any of the person Is not using the blockchain or the cryptocurrency so it is not your responsibility to make them use it, you should leave them and do what is your desires in this world.

It is normal to be hesitant at first, because blockchain seems to be especially new to those who have not yet developed such technology before generations of technologies.Cryptocurrency even after saying their advantages and I wonder why persuading people to start using crypto can be a solid reason.

Your family does not use blockchain or does not use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. There are difference between blockchain and cryptocurrencies, they are completely different. If you're family can use cryptocurrencies then that is solved but blockchain have more areas it can be used like in medical field and all other field. 

My friend of course not everyone has a receptive to technology and digital development, they need to teach them from scratch and therefore you must create courses to teach adults, young people to blockchain and encryption system, it is really good for everyone, and a new financial system.

• +2 1

Not just your family use the Blockchain there are so many peoples that peoples families will also not use the crypto market and the blockchain but after some time those use the blockchain and the crypto market becasue this is going to be legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes bro your are right same in my case I also tried many times to introduce  about digital currency and it's features but don't satisfy them. As I think it take many years to convince my family towards this unique platform. If anyone has better ways or suggestions that how to convince new comers toward this digital world please explain here?

Hello mate, if you asked almost everyone in this platform, they would admit that they have some family members who are not enthusiastic about cryptocurrecies, but still we should try hard to convince them to change there paspective to see the evolution of technology.

Well, you can easily teach them how to trade, by just doing buy low, sell high, that is the basic thing that you need to teach them, if the price of bitcoin dumped, try to convince them to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price will be bullish.

On 1/20/2021 at 4:06 PM, guatazoo said:

Sure if you are wishes for your family to get in touch with cryptocurrencies, then you must invest your time on making sure they become crypto expertise in order to solve some economic problems within your family. 

It is not just not easy, it is too hard, besides they got other things to do for  living. Also remember that not everybody get to succeed in cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend, there are many members who work, he and his family, in this field. Everyone in all this field wishes permanent profit, money and wealth for him and his family, so I will work to enter all my family members in this field in order to win all and get daily profits.

Same with me.when I told my family about cryptocurreny no one believe me but  when I show them my income they surprised and said it is really good.but they think it is difficult to earn.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

Indeed, teaching a family, blockchain and crypto, is really difficult. Many parents, mothers and even siblings do not accept to learn.

23 hours ago, YASIR KHAN said:

The people with old perspectives are not aware from the latest technologies and bloockchain is one the latest technology. So it becomes a bit difficult to make them understand that. 

But you cannot says that's people with old perspective they cannot be aware with the currently technology, because if you look mostly of the currently technologies are just running with the elders such as Microsoft technology has been discovered by old one Bill Gates.

• Useful or interesting 1

We must admit that not everyone has an appetite for financial investments. Often you can go wrong recommending this investment to unprepared people

• +3 1

I would not want to be imposed on each other to involve a person special to you in the blockchain. It is a pity that native people do not understand what blockchain is and do not want to accept this. It remains only to go alone and gain strength

• +4 1

I've been there trying to tell them about crypto and blockchain, but it is a waste of time and there is no need to keep going to the same subject over and over. Each person makes it's own choices and live with the consequences. And we need to respect that, tell them about it is all we can do. Time will make things clearer

• +2 1

The old generation of our family teaches them to not adapt in our new technology like blockchain so in short because of the old traditional they dont have time to face advancement

• +1 1

My family members, including myself, are 7 Of these, I am the only one who knows about blockchain.No one else in the family has any idea about it.In recent i started with my elder sister and brother future and advantage of crypto-currency.Now they want to learning about it

It shouldn't be necessary for them to use blockchain for noe it might had been complicated for them and doesn't understand a bit of it, but they will soon come around

Well, it depends on the poeple if they are willing to know the information, in my family, im the one who are literate on the crypto because my family are not computer literate like me

Your family does not use blockchain but my family will buy the different coins and we all safe that coin for future because we know that after some time these all coins give us good profit and we sell that all coin on that time. Because crypto is our future.