What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

Well, i have one trading mistakes in my whole life and that is by losing some 10% of my holdings because the bitcoin has a high value market last week by having a $10000 marked, after that the price of it downs into $9800, im being panic because it can be dropped fastly and i pull it off, after an hour, the price of bitcoin stables at $10000 and this is the one of my mistakes in trading.

Yes i have made too many mistakes in trading cryptocurrency. In initial stage of trading i was not that knowledged about trading. I was having lack of patience that time and so never waited to price drop it high. So inspire of gaining profit, i made there huge loss. Thank you.

I invest lime a greedy person and I lost over $300 to $500 when I started trading. Trading is risky but I only think about the positive side. 

As a new trader I invested money to the coins blindly so I lost huge money.After the last mistakes I learned so many thing to improve my skills to make the good trades. After that I have not made any mistakes during the trading jobs.

Cryptocurrency trading is too much profitable and easy to use but same it is very risky for beginner and for new members who don't have knowledge about currency trading. 

Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange. I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. 

Yes, I suspect that the biggest mistake I made in cryptocurrency trading is to continue to hold some cryptocurrencies that have no real value.

Hello my dear friend. I'm new here in this large cryptoworld. So i have not made any trade so far. It is because im really scared of losing my earned satoshi. I don't have knowledge about trading. 

I had no patience and invested in cryptocurrency and just sold it when the price was just starting to rise.

Yes bro i have done a mistake and that is to Invest my earnings from coinnnes referal program to the btc doubler and i got scammed and lost my all earning i was really disappointed at that time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Patience was my big mistake. As we know that patience is the key of trading because without being patient you can lost your money. But for my side i was over patience, because i was keep holding with a lot of faith even if the price is going down, i was have faith that prices will go up soon! My dear, i lost much because of that. We have to use patience with trading knowledge and little faith when prices are going down.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes I have a mistake, when bitcoin reaches the highest price of $ 17,000 and I have a few coins that if sold I will receive a few million, but at that time I held it until now the price dropped and then the coins I had if I could not sell again were my bitter experience.

One time I've fell for a pump and dump on bittrex and bought the exact top. Bittrex was having daily numerous coins with low volumes pump and dumped. I was a beginner and noticed one of them going suddenly really high, like 20%. I bought in and it instantly starting to drop. I had no idea what a pump and dump was. Found it the hard way.

I made a big mistake to hold my bitcoins after February! When the price was $10.500, I refused to sell because I thought $11K price range would be possible soon so I held it longer and now the value of bitcoin has decreased by about 50 percent! However, it was not my fault because I couldn't predict the outbreak of the nasty virus (this is where the importance of news come into play). But I don't sell my BTC and keep holding it until the market rises again and I recover half of the money that I lost.

Certainly I made some mistakes in the beginning and I did not know how to trade I was buying worthless currencies and do not know when to do the buying and selling process I used to do it randomly without choosing the best currencies to exchange and I was losing some money because of that

15 hours ago, hichamza said:

Hola, últimamente me han confundido mucho cómo puedo decir, pero a veces no sé qué sucede, no lucho donde compro Bitcoin sale mal y cuando vendí btc, ¡porque no podía esperar! ¡Btc sube! 

Friend that is part of learning, I recommend that you read books on trading especially by Jhon Murphy, rest assured that it happens to all of us but if you learn about price action in any market, be it financial or extra-financial, you should always know its trend,  supports and resistances, it is also important the Eliot waves, and to manage your emotion, when trading.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

This time crypto trading is so much difficult and i loss almost 1000$ in just a single day becasue of the BTC dumping and i am now trying to trade again in the market and i hope i will make my money again but the heavy lot will wash your account completely.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am still a newbie starting out in the crypto currency market stuff, I so far i haven't made any mistake and i am hoping not to make any, I this is probably because i try to knoe more about something before diving into it

Trading always leads some hard experience because sometimes we predicted long for leverage trading but market goes short and we used high leverages and suffering huge loss. This is my bad experiences now i recommended to all always avoid from using high leverages for trading purposes. 

• +5 1

I had a very big mistake when I bought coins, but made a request to sell them and went to bed, then at night the price went up well, but in the morning it fell very much and I lost a lot of money.

I was selling a lot of coins at a price that is 10 times lower than the market and I was wondering why I had so little money credited to the currency balance.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:49 AM, Jahirul528 said:

Yes i was made a mistake when i was Newbie here.. I just wanted to exchange 0.00172 btc to ltc and want to withdraw.. Then i am not exchange it and click for withdraw btc without knowing it’s fee.. Then i lost near by 0.00112 btc as a fee..   

The BTC fee is often high and converting it to LTC is not the best option. If you want to pay less fee you can convert BTC to USD and withdraw it to one of the fiat accounts supported by Yobit. 0.00172 BTC is a low amount for withdrawal. Wait until you collect more BTC before submitting cash out because if you keep withdrawing, you will end up paying more for fees.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I made a big mistake when I collected the first $ 5 in my wallet and then entered one of the sites that says it pays cash for ads but I have to put the money in the amount of $ 5 on this site and then they take the money and they block me

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/21/2020 at 5:21 PM, Anderson21 said:

So far I have not encountered any mistakes or problems in cryptocurrency transactions or trading. Hopefully I will not be mistaken in the future of crypto transactions / trading & I will be working very carefully here.

Even on trading? does that mean that you are a professional trader who happen to have never made a mistake, or you are someone who have nit traded at all?