What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

the common mistake that all of us made a the beginning is, i think,  that to buy high and sell low. who never did that at least one time in his trading career

Rushing to buy a coin on the market because the price is rising so fast, this mistake of buying when price is high have cost me a lot of money.

So far I made a mistake in wanting to transfer wrongly in choosing a very large fee, as a result, I got a very small profit.

My number and only mistake I do make any time in Trading is greediness. My main obstacle is been greedy for other profit that is why I decided to quit trading for a number of time to settle down for my part and I end up loosing

In a word,I am new to this world. I just joined two weeks ago and I have just started trading. Though I didn't make any mistake till now but I will surely try to be careful in the future and avoid making mistakes. This topic is really useful because people are sharing there mistakes here so I will try my best to avoid mistakes. 

Everyone may experience mistakes, whether beginners or those with good experience, and it is wrong to buy at high prices, as this will reduce the opportunity for profit

At first I did trading for the first time then I was so happy I though I made a transaction. Afterwards only that I realize I was losing. But that was a good learning, I have learned how to be a smart trader and that practice makes more perfect.

In studying mistakes is a very common thing and I have made mistakes instead and this will be a lesson for me in the future to be more careful and thorough before doing so.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:06 AM, s888 said:

i made some mistakes in crypto which are following

i hold liza coin and did not sold it on high price due to greed so i get loss in it

then 2nd reason is over confidence it is also bad for the members

That is really bad. This types of coin just like a dead coin. Because this coins price suddenly will be down and suddenly up. I also like you. Can this Liza price again increase.?

12 minutes ago, Shuvhi said:

the main reason I have ever made in trading with Crypto was not having any at all .So naya pinion first of all you should have a good amount of patience in trading with cryptocurrency

Yes patience is very important because without that a trader cannot earn in their trade and will lose all of his money if he lose patience and sell in a dumped market. 

the main mistake is we do not have enough time for this. we sold our coin at loss. we should hold them and we should never invest dead coins.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, rajonmia said:

That is really bad. This types of coin just like a dead coin. Because this coins price suddenly will be down and suddenly up. I also like you. Can this Liza price again increase.?

Liza which is like a dead coin, to me it doesn't have volume in the market as you can see there is hardly a buy order

On 10/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

I have made the big mistake is that i have made getting and this betting made me alot ally of loses and may be I will remember those losses forever in my life until I have a life in my body. I think that  this is my biggest mistake.

I have traded many of coins from last two years but the major mistake i have made most of the time is not to use stop loss in any trade and not to sell my alts when they were at minimum 10 to 20%. In which trades i have closed in profit by chance i got profit but in others i lost very much.

I have been a victim of greed which affected me greatly on cryto currency trading this year. Tht is the mistake I made and my advice to everyone is get rid big greed and you good to go.

The mistakes I have made is trading and believing that prices will just be going up, many of us have made that mistake, when the crypto market looks so positive we forgot that changes can happen at any time.

I have made a lot of the mistakes during periods years as a trader, biggest mistake is not to use a feature stop loss

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/18/2019 at 10:16 AM, jewelettes said:

Yeah, I agree. We all have to do our research. At the end of the day, it is our money and our decision.

Research is the main thing in which we can find good signals for the trading and also we can find good coin for the trading. Crypto makret is the ebst makret for trading and through trading we make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, LeonHayes said:

My main obstacle is been greedy for additional profit that is why I sure to suspend trading for selected time to make up myself

I had that and i believe i still do, it started to mess up my life from the times when i used ti gamble with crypto.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:57 PM, patitaycute said:

I'm not experienced any mistakes on trading so far since I am a beginner. I also prefer to trade soon after I do my research about trading and having advise to my colleagues.

i think as a beginner thats the best thing you can do because in the market there is a lot of scam coins that will make you lose all your money.

One of my biggest mistakes was to ignore altcoins and only invest in bitcoin since November 2019. I had never believed in altcoins potentials and only thought bitcoin is the best coin for investment. But since the late January 2020 when most altcoins exploded and jumped in value, I realized I had made a big mistake by holding all my investment in bitcoin. If I had invested in ETH and LTC (in addition to BTC), I could earn a much higher profit. This was a valuable lesson I learned and I have been trying to include some altcoins in my portfolio to grow my investment with them.

I made mistakes like not managing money,trading without the concept of experience.That's why i made some losses.Money management is very important.