All important topics - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

I have read these posts are really useful Thank you my friend even if the supervisors did not install your post we can follow you and take advantage of the posts you provide and these topics beginners should read it so that they can benefit from it

All posts that you write are very useful, and I always follow you and more posts that I erase and I see very useful are these posts

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Arun gope said:

just good topic means not good not regarding cryptocurrency and that help the people in the horrem to continue working and make the good knowledge about cryptocurrency we always wanted the problem with health and you being able to come and cheer the knowledge about cryptocurrency and do the trading.

It is certain that each topic has its own approach and consideration of a separate topic, time and attention should be attributed. Each topic of the post has the meaning of one or another concept of cryptocurrency and blockchain. How to trade cryptocurrency and a lot of interesting things. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +4 1

There are are good posts in this section for beginners and newbies to cryptotalk. I hope they take a good look at them, they will guide them through making posts and earning bitcois. And the laws, importantly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is very good to write the same posts and comments that explain to us, as beginners, on many points. Your post is very nice, I will follow you so that I can learn more about the system in the forum Thank you my friend.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

8 hours ago, Nezar said:

My goal in creating this post is to help everyone, especially beginners, to find all the ideas they need within this post, and I hope that moderators will install this post at the top

I hope that all members will put links of topics that they consider important in the comments so that everyone can quickly find ideas and posts.

These are some important posts that I have written

Wow this is perfect for beginners on Cryptotalk and in trading. Although newbies cannot link their accounts to Yobit platform yet, I can see some newbies posting some good content. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Nezar said:

My goal in creating this post is to help everyone, especially beginners, to find all the ideas they need within this post, and I hope that moderators will install this post at the top

I hope that all members will put links of topics that they consider important in the comments so that everyone can quickly find ideas and posts.

Thank you my friend. This should be a pinned post (or temporary pinned) so that newbies here benefit from them and their questions will be answered through this post.

• +1 2

15 hours ago, Nezar said:

I really like the types of your posts that's you create, you really doing create job of researching for unique things from this forum, due to this I must hit the like button for appreciations.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I see alot of great posts in this section and with that alot of people make mistakes all the time and I wonder me until now making mistakes but old one , when I joined here I did some mistakes and a get warning points from them but I really was new and I didn't know the rules now all my comments and posts are better but we need to fix the old mistakes admins will see and give us warning points as always.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Thank you, and I hope moderators will install this helpful post, and add to it how to know which posts have been commented on, as it is important for beginners to know.  

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Nezar said:

The topics you mainly post is about this forum and helping the beginners gain more knowledge. This is great ,and very well written . Different person have different knowledge. It is each and everyone responsibility to contribute to the forum by posting your knowledge on the field you're familier with.

This a great work my friend , i really like your topic , is have many topics i want to ready it because is useful to me, and you hive me this opportunity without cherche about them , so my friend thank you so much for this great topic.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing  this topic. You share mostly  important  factors in different  topics  in the same posts. You did a great  job to help everyone. 

• +1 1

On 4/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, Nezar said:

Thanks for sharing this information because it helped me too. This forum gave us opportunity to earn money so for appreciation, we need to keep the cleanliness of it so it will last for a long term. 

Your posts are very helpful mate thanks for sharing and I hope they will benefit a lot of members especially newbies who find it difficult to access such useful topics.

• +1 3

You do good job bro to gives good knowledgeable post and you gives all information in one post, and its help the new members, to solved their problems, but i think ultimate decision is readers what they want read are leave this topic that's it, but thanks for share this post.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. You did a good work and i appreciate your efforts. This topic will help beginners alot to use this forum. 

• +4 1

Great I think this post will help beginners to know all the important information about this forum and about cryptocurrency world ! thank you a lot man !

My dear friend I read most of your topic and there are actually useful , and I must say you are actually doing well so keep it up and we can actually follow you to get updated with your post and also learn from it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's very impressive to see people's not getting more interest to make their contents use full as well as valuable so that members will get help from the content and I had to appreciate you that you're giving such a wonderful explain topic every member should see this topic so that they will have effective in their knowledge all the section topic they can get in a single post that's very good to see also many members are giving their reviews and saying their experience that make this content more successful also it will help them remember to improve themselves by giving their experience to this campaign.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

These are quotes of some important topics and useful for beginners and can be greatly benefited from, and you have collected them in one topic and this is a good idea

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you for sharing that information to us! It is really helpful for everyone who wants their posts be popular but in order to do that the content must be meaningful and useful.

• -1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 8:21 AM, Badman001 said:

good and amazing post I read all of your post and realise all post are contain a Good knowlege as well experienced ,  hopefully all member specially newbie got good result by your post. 

I am one of the people who benefit from his posts. I became careful to make the topic and what I wrote in this forum. especially if those sensitive words are hated by some users.

• +3 1