Do You Own a Website? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

Yes I have a website and last month I earned around 123 dollars from my website. Actually I'm using Google AdSense in my website and also i making passive income from Cryptotalk, trading and investment.

I do not have a website yet and I am just trading yet and maybe I will create a site in the future and get income through ads

Life is great and enjoy it

I have a blog but not a website ,and yes we can earn by putting adds on our website or blog to,by adding your website to the google add sence but dont know about the network of bitcoin on adds 

On 5/23/2020 at 11:48 PM, Cammer said:

Well, the most important and difficult thing in website managing is SEO. You should have a lot of experience in order to get ranked in search engines and so increase your money.

That is why companies are paying google for rankings. I remember even a guy that had a truck to transport furniture when I was moving houses, he told me that he was paying close to 700 euro's each month to google, so he would be shown first in the search results.

No i do not own on any website may you find one but don't trust any site easily even ads will give you small amount of money and be aware from scams because there are a lot of scammers waiting for our money . So if you find any worth please let us know about your experience 

• +1 1

I own a website but I don’t know how to earn ads on my site.
Can you advise me how to invest the private internet site to earn cryptocurrencies?

I had a blog already in the past and I was posting different topics on it and of course I have an AdSense account and I earn from the ads but unfortunately I stopped working on them for various reasons.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:27 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes I have a website and last month I earned around 123 dollars from my website. Actually I'm using Google AdSense in my website and also i making passive income from Cryptotalk, trading and investment.

Well, can you please drop your own website here in this forum so that many people can used or browse it to check if this is good or not, i hope that you will respond to my quote mate.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:47 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I do not have a website, but I think it is available, because you can simply earn money through ads, so it is easy to earn bitcoins through ads as well.

That's right, you can earn money from ads when you have a website. 

Having an ads in your website is very profitable. 

Sadly I don't own a website. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

To have a website is not costly but to get it congested with traffic is the issue. I have been planning about what I can do to make people to do visit my website but later I just abandoned it for mow because I did not have a great start. 

there are many ways to earn from websites , for example the ads but your site must be popular and getting used by too many people if you want a real and good profits from it , other than that  you won't make a lot

• +2 1

I don't own any website before you created your own website it requires first big finances or money, you should have a lot of money before creating it because you will be needing some professionals that will help you with that. 

That's true, advertisement is one of the ways to earn money on any website.

• +3 1

No, I don't own any website yet. And I have no such idea about the process of making money from websites.  But as far as I've heard from some of my friends, there are websites that make money.  So it is very profitable. I wish one day I would own a website.  

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:10 AM, Zaino34 said:

I really do not own a website and do not know how to profit from it. I believe that the ads are not very profitable and need a lot of effort and a lot of members who visit them in order to make some profits from them

I don't own also a website but in what you're saying i think ot os hard to make money using ads and it is not profitable. Maybe it is just a waste of time if you don't put so much effort in creating a website.

• +2 1

On 6/13/2020 at 7:42 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right, you can earn money from ads when you have a website. 

Having an ads in your website is very profitable. 

Sadly I don't own a website. 

Well it gives some income for the advertisement depending on the traffic of users that visit your site and as well click on the advert. the more click the more you earned.

Having a site on Google, for example, is an excellent idea for the future, as it is possible to reserve a server for the site and to specialize in marketing or promoting the site and using different payment methods such as cryptocurrencies or fiat The site can act as an intermediary between the producer and the consumer In this case, the profits are very satisfactory, and this matter takes years to strengthen the site and make it popular.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

I do not own any website, but thank you for this advise. As I read in othet comments, that is really profitable for every owned website, having an A-ads network it will help the website and us get an extra income for it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have little experience in blogging and websites. First, you have to get a significant number of visitors in order for your site to be accepted in Adsense or in any company that allows you to advertise on your site.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

I  have worked in many crypto currency discussion website..from those site i Have  earn too    Money but those site dont look like perfect as this forum.. So i use my Most time to work here as here senior member respect the junior plus has lot of thing to know about crypto world that is basic knowledge for us..so my suggestion for YOU too stay in one site and work hard ❤            

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 11:47 AM, Raqeebzy said:

I am not really into ads because I don't have a website to promote them but if you are looking for one, I will suggest the Google ads or go on YouTube, you will find a lot from there. 

That is a good idea my friend. Instead of creating your own website I agree to you to this reply that you made and I strongly suggest that you should go with YouTube because in that website there is a lot of ads that will be place in a video but you need to do more than 10 minutes for you to have more ads on it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Zharahu said:

Well, for me, I don’t see Internet sites as profitable because they require a lot of arrangements for parts and waste a lot of time writing and replying to posts. Many tourists need to get one dollar.

so you never saw the coinmarketcap site? look at the coinmaerketcap site and bitcoin-related news sites that you will see that they earn a lot of money a day and are sites valued at over $ 300 million. Yes, it will take a lot of hard work to build an equal site, but in the end it pays off a lot

3 hours ago, Suparna said:

I don't know how to make a profit out of it I believe that ads are not very profitable and they require a lot of hard work to make a lot of profit and a lot of members are watching them and having different opinions

😂

are you new to the crypto world?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There exists a lots of enterprise you could work with on the net and also build an income by means of that, to work with Facebook, observe adverts, or perhaps by means of cryptocurrency faucets web sites. It is possible to assist every one of these operates with each other.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Perhaps creating or running a website about crypto and updating it daily may help us to find a way to profit. Although we already have many of them and it may need to be a very unique idea to make it work.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 6:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Google ad reward revenue is very high for the website they will pay huge amount even but your content should be good to get more viewer. Actually I am dreaming about the website but the charges are very high even for a year.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Uptil this moment, I have no single website created by me. This is not because I can't manage but rather I have not good plan on ground on what purpose I should own a website now. My utmost attention is given to Crypto world to learn and master trading, in addition Investment making.