Can you comment at any time of the day? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Can you comment at any time of the day?

Yes there is no such time problem or restrictions for commenting you can comment at any time only thing is that you have to submit all those comments before the end of the day so that the count of such comments could be completed that day.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:55 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I'd like you to help me with a clear and real answer. 
I watched a video tutorial on this forum referred to that there is a specific time to comment, according to my country, Colombia, from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. the next day. 
Is it real or can we comment and create topics at any time of the day without having problems with our accounts?

Yes, my friend, of course, you can publish throughout the day without any problem at the present time because the site does not know the geographical borders or a specific time 

Yes, you can comment on topics at any time of the day, just moderators who check messages may have a time zone that is different from yours and they can count you paid messages for the next day. 

Yes my friend you can comment or post a topic at any time my friend !
but you have to know that you can post just 30 post per day so you have to know when have you to post 

Yes, of course, this forum, like all other forums and social media sites, was created to share information about the field of crypto and blockchain, and you can post at any time.

There is no such rule regarding the time when you can post. You can post at any hour of the day and you can make as many posts as you want but they do have to be constructive and useful. You receive payment for 30 posts a day in the monetized sections and the post count restarts at midnight server time. There is no limitation regarding the time of the post.

468x60-3.png

2 hours ago, Roytuni82 said:

Yes of course you can make thirty comments every day within 24 hours, but in case of each comment you can take three minutes break then make a comment.

I like this forum, it is open to us and for us for the all 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all year long. 

On 4/11/2020 at 2:59 PM, Loula said:

There are 24 hours to comment on the Cryptotalk forum on a daily basis and don't have to worry about time for it.  I have seen my country change after 24 hours and I have never used it with time maintenance.  After giving two hours to the forum, 30 comments can be made.

Two hour is good for a day , Me i comment all the day every time i login to my account and answer the quote so it's all the day for me and we really have enough time with this quarantine 

Hi!

On 3/30/2020 at 12:20 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Ok brother I do not understand then that kind of recommendation if you are commenting at any time of the day and have not had any problem of which country you are excused and I can pass you the link of the video around here I will have no problems for that

? link...

On 3/30/2020 at 11:55 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I watched a video tutorial on this forum referred to that there is a specific time to comment, according to my country, Colombia, from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. the next day. 
Is it real or can we comment and create topics at any time of the day without having problems with our accounts?

It is very simple really, you only start publishing before 00:00* hours and after this, for example at 16 hours you start and finish your "useful post" at 20* hours, wait 4 hours and start publishing at 00:01* hours your other useful posts.

Now, you should know that the counter stops a few hours before 00 and reactivates a few hours after.  (Why? ...Things  of each campaign).

Explanation:

If you get to publish two hours (this varies) before 00:00*, it is possible that if at that moment you have 20 useful publications the rest of the useful publications that you make will enter for the following day.

Generally post good content at any time.

*Military time

Edited by alexisfuentes
Text: *Military time

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think there is no rule in a forum CryptoTalk that allows commenting at specified times, you can comment at any time during the day, please send the video link that spoke about this topic

Yes you can do anyone can do that it depends on you on when you will make  post in order for you to fulfill the max post per day to earn good profit. All you need to consider to make a post is it is useful and informative to help everyone in this forum.

Moderator says, you might follow the official time zone of the forum and Yobit is Moscow GMT +3 here is the source link for your satisfactions 

Hope it helps you 😊 !

• +1 1

I don't think the information was correct.Because i always post whenever i wish.I don't have any fixed time for that.I can post anytime of the a day.And still now i didn't faced any problem in this case.So i think that you will be also able to post whenever you want.

I think every country here has not less than 16 hours to post a comment in this forum you can simply compare your country time zone with that of Russia so that you can determine when the time will elapses.

There is no such issue with timestamping your own topics / posts at certain times or dates.

The only thing that you might want to be stating is the fact that your posts are counted till a certain timezone at yobit and when you post after 00:00 GMT+2 time it's already going to be the next day for yobit.

So that's what actually can be an issue concerning your daily posting shedule and nothing else 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 3/30/2020 at 6:55 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

You should calculate for yourself about which time is starting new day of Moscow, so that you should not post more than than the Moscow specified time. 

19 minutes ago, Rinku Das said:

This forum is maintain by Moscow time zone I mean Russia. You can convert your time zone to Russia time zone. If you get it so you can easily maintain your daily posts time.

He doesn't have to convert his timezone to Moscow's timezone. All he has to do is open google and compare the difference between the two times.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sorry but I have to say this you are not a new member who not knowing anything about the campaign you have worked so many of days then also you are giving this type of questions don't spam your topic by giving these type of topics it is nothing of use even you cannot develop yourself if you are not going for exploring yourself for new topics related to the cryptocurrency.

• +1 2

Well, when you are doing posting here in this forum, you're taking your time here, you can posts anytime you want but make sure that you're using the moscow time to be accurate it to time of posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everyone is free to make posts at any time in the forum but before that I will like to remind us that the forum works with the Russian time so make sure you know how there 24 hours runs to avoid your posts wasted because many members do complain that they make posts and it doesn't count not knowing that they made before the new day start.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not notice this because I can comment or post 24/7. I'm staying here for a couple of months but I did not encounter on what that video saying. Maybe it is fake or make us stop from posting in different time. I hope this fake video or news will not spread. Thanks for the awareness

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Yes, you can post any time of the day. You have 24 hours. You can choose the time you want to work
The irony is that the timing of the forum works on Moscow time, so you have to match its timing with your local time, that's all.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I never noticed it , you can do commenting at any time whatever you want .  cryptotalk follow Russian time table , you can compared russian time table to your country easily through Google . 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This forum is available at any time, you can comment at anytime you want or wish. But try to understand about the time zone for you comment not to be on the same day or next day. 

Yes my friend you can post any time and any day this forum is on mosscow time.but you should know that you can earn only for the first 20 post