Medical center treating cryptocurrency addiction - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Medical center treating cryptocurrency addiction

I think treatment for cryptocurrency addicts is necessary. not everyone can control themselves and unnecessary emotions, there are people who are seriously depressed because of losing money when participating in cryptocurrencies .... such people, the hospital treatment is necessary. .

On 4/9/2020 at 12:17 AM, Jone20 said:

Doctors have found that frequent circulation is not much different from alcoholism or any other type of addiction or lifestyle. Many people turn addicted to trading currencies in the crypto market as well and need treatment.

The same thing as nicotine cigarettes, if you know more about crypto, someone can be addicted, as I was initially lazy to get to know crypto and if you have the advantage it makes me even more curious.

The interest for exchanging these digital currencies is expanding with incredible want for benefit and speedy wealth. What's more, the developing want of speculators to exchange may surpass as far as possible and become addictive and a peril to them.

It is really unfortunate, my friend, that a trader in digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, go crazy when he loses his profits. It is also a good idea to open such hospitals to treat addicted people who go crazy.Thank you for this information.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I think this sort of the addiction is the newest in this world. I have seen so many cases about the addictions on the gambling sites but addiction in the cryptocurrency trading is rarest and first ever cases for me to hear about. 

Medical centers never treat cryptocurrency addicts Crypto is a market and it depends on the job It has nothing to do with medical People are addicted to it for work and not for treatment Here we trade every member and invest but it does not require medical attention.

I think what gives them more stress and pressure is being in front of the devices, computer or cellphones doing cryptocurrencies, or being exposed to radiation and when you are really mad at cryptocurrencies like the price or what because you are addict, you'll gone crazy. their mental disorder can be treated. But addiction on crypto cannot. Lets assume some of the people are doing hard on mostly all of the cryptocurrencies and you can tell them that they are addict on cryptocurrency but they are not insane if they have a good lifestyle. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that addiction to cryptocurrencies is not a bad thing. On the contrary, this matter enables obtaining large amounts of money because of the permanent work. As for me, I hope that I am addicted to cryptocurrencies and to obtain and collect them

Why this, maybe the information is not well written. Will some that post to trading be facing money or fiat addiction? This is very wrong. 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

What is that possible I mean I just want to say that our people being addicted with cryptocurrency? I am listening this for the very first time Matthias I can feel that this market is really exciting learn they attack people for the great learning and people should be made learn about this positively.

The problem is that addicts, even when they know that their circulation harms them and leads to loss, do not stop. The first step towards controlling your problems in excessive trading and risking a lot of money is by recognizing your excessive trading as well as acknowledging that you are being extravagant in using your money.

I think that this is the stupidest decision or news that I heard in my life. I think that crypto is an area or financial market for making money like all other financial markets and there is no reason to treat addicts on it ..

Theaddiction to cryptocurrencies and trading in this market is dangerous because it leads to losing the money of a trader addicted to it because he cannot stop. This market needsto be quiet and deal calmly and wisely and without haste and interference for emotions, I liked this center frankly.Mostly people who suffer from this type of addiction suffer from psychological problems and great financial pressures

Is it seriously already we can talk that cryptocurrencies now cause disease lie? I think it's a bit excessive and extremist, I don't think it's necessary to put someone in for "Addiction to Bitcoin" by God 

Now that is just nonsense. If crypto trading is called addiction then so should be real estate, stock markets and other investment areas. If some people are too obsessed with crypto then it is their psychological problem and treating crypto trading as a source of addiction is just pure stupidity.

468x60-3.png

On 3/30/2020 at 1:24 PM, Jone20 said:

The doctors who specialize in addiction treatment consider that dealing in digital currencies stimulates enthusiasm in the same customer and keeps him away from reality, but it also makes him swing between profit and loss, given the fluctuation in the value of currencies.
Do you think you need treatment for cryptocurrency addiction?

The addiction mentioned here is related to people who have ignored their jobs and anything else in life to sit behind a table and stare at crypto prices all day long without even eating or drinking anything! This is what an addicted person look like to me. If anyone treats cryptocurrency this way, he/she definitely needs therapy to return to normal life. We should deal with crypto in a way to improve our lives not to sacrifice our lives for gaining some profit without even knowing what we want to do with it. I'm currently unemployed and live with crypto earning but I'm always searching to find a proper job because I believe crypto income is auxiliary not primary.

• Useful or interesting 1

No creo que la adicción a las criptomonedas sea mala, y no es necesario establecer un centro para tratar la adicción a las criptomonedas. Desearía que fueras adicto a las criptomonedas, nos da muchas ganancias al trabajar en muchas áreas hermosas y maravillosas

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow, I'm not accepting this kind of service is also available in our world because this is very strange. When i also got Cryptocurrency addiction then I will go this Scotland medical center but this is really funny thing.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jone20 said:

A medical center in Scotland intends to open its doors to treat people suffering from addiction to "Bitcoin" and other cryptocurrencies on the Internet.
The center is located at Castle Craig Hospital in the Babelshire region, and deals with cases of alcohol and drug addiction and is currently seeking to include a new category who are addicted to cryptocurrencies.
The doctors who specialize in addiction treatment consider that dealing in digital currencies stimulates enthusiasm in the same customer and keeps him away from reality, but it also makes him swing between profit and loss, given the fluctuation in the value of currencies.

For me yes, because too much addiction can cause a problem in the near future. 

There's so many things to do in cryptoworld especially the gambling where in if it cause addiction maybe it can lead to loss. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me I don't need treatment of cryptocurrencies addiction, why because am not badly addicted to cryptocurrencies, but there are people who are really addicted to cryptocurrencies and always want to make profit but when there loose there can no longer control thier self.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's interesting to have a medical facility nearby that treats cryptocurrency addiction but the great treatment is controlling ourselves on the way we handle cryptocurrency otherwise we will get addicted.

This is very good and i think they have done a right decision. Bitcoin is very good and helpful to many people who invested in it, but there are other investors who are losing their money every single day because they don't know a proper way to invest with bitcoin. I think this treatment will be good for them so that they can restart in a good way.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Personally i do not think that i need treatment for crypto addiction ass i can go days without getting involved with crypto and i have gone many times without being involved with crypto when i lost everything. The market is what prompted me to start up again because i see how well the market is doing and therefore i want to be a part of that market as i still do think that crypto is the future of payment and that it will be worth a lot more in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cryptocurrency addiction, this is the first time I hear it, those who have become addicted to cryptocurrencies because of the illusion's control of their dreams of becoming rich quickly so they got addictive and relied on the cryptocurrency market.

Wait what medical center for Crypto addiction? I haven't heard about it upto now but it is really interesting to know that people are addictive to Crypto too. We shouldn't be addictive too much as it may be like disease for us.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/30/2020 at 11:54 AM, Jone20 said:

A medical center in Scotland intends to open its doors to treat people suffering from addiction to "Bitcoin" and other cryptocurrencies on the Internet.
The center is located at Castle Craig Hospital in the Babelshire region, and deals with cases of alcohol and drug addiction and is currently seeking to include a new category who are addicted to cryptocurrencies.

Come on guys why did you post things far from true, they maid this kinds of writings only for attracting peoples on there blogs crypto is a job and job addiction is not a problem, and i think there is no one that are addicted to cryptos,