Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

Exactly it's better to earn money on weekly or monthly basis rather than to wait for 1 to 2 years. I always prefers trading and trade my coins whenever I saw an opportunity to earn money.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:53 AM, martmobi said:

I support your view point my friend, to best assist you with this waiting period, it's good to set a sell oder to sell your purchased coin at a higher price this way you'll know when the trade pull through. 

Some gamblers are constantly losing money and still do it and wait for their lucky day. Trading or holding is a lot better than gambling. trade cryptocurrency and take the time and effort to learn it, it's better to save your time and money and just hold on.

Maybe you mean leverage trading yes of course it's great and profitable in short time if you have some knowledge about how it's done and if not it's better to just hold some coins in long-term investment.

• +1 1

On 21.10.2019 at 06:15, Superred said:

Every way have their own benefit and usually the profit from hold not instantly and could be different if you trade them that possibility to get daily profit is more good and i think you were can able to take benefit from the tokens which you have and it's good for you

Each coin has its own usage. Some coins are not worth trading because there is no volume. And some profit in the auction.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:49 PM, Warrior said:

Holding is not profitable most of the time because it's mostly decreased our asset value so I always like to trade with crypto currency because it's the most profitable now

that's absolutely true as we seen in the past many big cryptocurrency fallen down upto 5x so in that case what had happened to HODLer so trading is much more profitable than hodling but we should learn trading before doing it 

Yes, you are right through my experience, especially with Bitcoin, I find that investing in digital currencies is better than trading in coins in some ways. For example, you are buying a coin with a cheaper price some year or less, and it will rise at a certain rate, meaning everything you earn has profit on you.Regarding my experience with bitcoin, I unified about the diamond year for it when it was trading at the level of $ 3000 over a year and it reached the level of $ 10,000 I gained a lot

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Certainly because cryptocurrency trading is a real trade that maximizes your profits while carrying and keeping coins is going to keep your profits the same but by trading you can divide the profits into two parts, the first is to continue trading and the second is to convert it to coins for personal purposes

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Holding a cryptocurrency is actually a part of trading. Holding a crypto for long term with the purpose to sell at desirable price is termed as long term trading. But beware only the crypto that has high potential for the future must be held for long term.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

Sure  trading is more better than holding the coin, because the one who trade can make twice within a certain period, but the one who hold must wait till the coin is do massively pump. 

Well if you are able to profit from a certain small amount of time from your innitial investment then for sure it will be worth more as trading you can profit in any second as long there is a positive differential between your sell and buy price.

On the other hand hodl takes time and precaution on knowning when to exactly buy or sell as you dont need to keep watching the trading market.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Everybody trades in a different style and what you might think is a better way of making money could not be a good way of making money for someone else, so you have to test all the different methods of trading and investing and see which of them works out best for you and only after that you can come to a conclusion that for you trading is better or holding and the result of that test is not going to be the same for all people.

Trading coins is better than holding coins for 1-2 years, but if market conditions are not good, holding is the most appropriate choice than having to suffer losses by selling cheap. Trading can provide benefits if the market is bullish.

Both of them are good source of income in cryptocurrency world but all depends on your level of experience. Trading is much better than investing for a long time but only when you have good background in the field and holding for long time is also better than trading if you don't have good experience about trading, so each of them have merit and demerit only your experience determines which one is better.

For me, active day trading is the best way to earn more benefits than just relying on the holding activities. I have chosen a few currencies to HODL for a ling term purposes. In the case of active day trading, you should have to know about real time market momentum to create own trading strategies. 

9 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

If you have trading knowledge and find a good pair,  it is always good to trade for earning but it takes time too, as you have to stay active and keep on checking the rates of coins.

That is right knowledge plays most important role in this world than money. That is absolutely right we must stay active and check the rates of coins. If you can realize right the coin, most probably you get success. 

You are right for me, I prefer to use digital currencies instead of coins because, despite the good advantages that they offer, additional profits can be made from them through working with them in trading, investment and increasing profits.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Trading is a game of princes, not all people can grasp the matter. Whoever can understand how the process works will be able to make money well and quickly

• +3 1

I will prefer the two, but I will neither hold nor do short term trading, I blended it to swing trading which is better and perfect than the two. At times I also do short term trading when I am very sure the market will favor according to my analyzes. 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Yomose said:

I will prefer the two, but I will neither hold nor do short term trading, I blended it to swing trading which is better and perfect than the two. At times I also do short term trading when I am very sure the market will favor according to my analyzes. 

Swing trading is the best but that does not mean short term trading is not good but many people always think it is short term gain and rush into it and lose very fast, I get tour point. But if done careful, knowing it is risky and you are patient about I, you can also gain from it, Al's knowing that not all day are good to short term trading. 

16 hours ago, yhkfj5 said:

I can still make money from active trading and may be more beneficial than holding for long periods.

It depends, some hold for long term and gain or lose, some also trade actively and lose big,  it depends on your knowledge. Supposing I am only holding or doing swing trading would not have lost $250 I lost in last few weeks, but some people would have gained. So, it depends. 

There is no point in holding in such a volatile market. It makes sense to throw assets on hold when you work with something stable that will survive crises or will be relevant during its period

I am new to the field, but I think that trading is obviously more profitable than holding coins. but it is also worth considering that the trade carries more risks.

It's true, with the right skills to trade the market you can double your profits in the medium to long term,. It is a matter of accepting the risk, understanding how the market moves, the knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis, of course have psychological management to have everything clear and manage the normal losses of a trade.

Yes mate trading is more profitable than investing because in trading you earn your money very quick even in few hours but you will not earn quick in investing.