Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:34 PM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Holding and trading is same for me. When you will gonna sell your coin that is the time you are about to "trade" , so I think they are the same. Holding a coin is an effective way in trading.

Crypto trading is a able alternative if you enclose a useful knowledge, also all depends of time you bought , if you bought the substructure subsequently land may perhaps be in good health than trading, but if you bought the cap holding will comprehend you a colossal loss.

In this recent market strategy do not hold coin long time. Also withdraw your profit. trade continuously one by one coin .Buy coin dip and sell at small profit. Don't hold long time for big profit. Also use stop loss any trade.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, Libera21 said:

i dont think so if you cant loss a money for trading . as i can see my cousin she loss a lot of money in trading but because of it he knowledge about trade is increase sge understand how or when you trade or should i say buy and sell .

if we did trade, we would certainly face loss, loss is necessary because without loss, we will feel everything is so simple, life is just peaceful and there is no development, the market will have no breakthrough, want to become rich is a fiction story. at that time I traded it on hitbtc, no leverage, only bought in the morning to sell in the evening, above and below $ 300 for about 1 month.

Only those people who sold their bitcoin in low prices they lost tune a lot of fund but I think that those people who are holding bitcoin and still not sold I think that very last they will recover their lost, because we are hopeful that very tomorrow bitcoin price will recover. I think that may not sell our bitcoin right today and should try to hold it for some more time.

5 hours ago, Rcb said:

That's good way for collecting money. That is more secure and profitable. This increase our income.also we need more support from the company.its take lot of time.we cannot lose that much time.

Thanks

Cryptocurrency will be a good way to to trade than just to hold a coin that we don't know the right way of the price movement

Holding is never been good instead of trading because its almost doing very good for many if you are time and you can do some good search have knowledge of crypto market then surely you can start this without any problem this is going to give you some good profit crypto trading is much better then others as this is unpredictable and violation is too much.

If you know the does and don’ts or the system of trading the its good if you do not have enough knowledge then better hold it wait for the value to fluctuate. Then sell it at once 

On 10/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, Libera21 said:

i dont think so if you cant loss a money for trading . as i can see my cousin she loss a lot of money in trading but because of it he knowledge about trade is increase sge understand how or when you trade or should i say buy and sell .

Want to get rich is a fiction story. So whether we are professional or amateur, losing, advancing, losing, this circle will remain by our side forever, we have no way out of it unless we give up, a The battlefield is not dangerous and the risk is no longer the battlefield. if you remember it is very stable, then I traded it on hitbtc, no leverage, only bought in the morning selling in the evening, above and below $ 300 for about 1 month.

good strategy..hold primary then if the value of coin is so that x2 to 5x ..its time to trade with no worries alike suppose you trade thereum present and then your ethereum you that today 4 yrs...u are financial gain frequently your trade

4 hours ago, depress1on said:

I think that this is not the best solution , for those who do not know how to trade it is better to invest money in promising coins than to try your luck in trading.

Those that don't have the knowledge of trading can kindly hold their coins to avoid loses in cryptocurrency Trading, it is not easy to do that easily

Indeed it is best to complete crypto buying and selling compared to keeping the gold coin with regard to the long-term. It really is lucrative in buying and selling if you're great at this. Simply pick the gold coin which has a higher quantity that's ideal in order to buy and selling

Crypto trading will yield much higher profits and amounts than you would see when you just hold coins and tokens, however, you must have experience in trading to be successful. With no experience you could lose just as much. Therefore i think for those that aren't experienced in trading, they immediately go to holding coins as their backup plan.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think every way have their own benefit and usually the profit from hold not instantly and could be different if you trade them that possibility to get daily profit is more good and i think you were can able to take benefit.

The matter depends on the capital you own. If the capital is large, then you can trade in the long run and make big profits. But if your capital is small, then long-term trading will not be a good idea for you.

Life is great and enjoy it

If you want to make a profit, you must start by buying cheap digital currencies with a well thought out future and buying in large quantities, then wait for their rise or trade in known currencies.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:31 AM, Bills said:

It is always best to hold Bitcoin, and for the Altcoins it is good to always make a profit, while Bitcoin allows it.

Most deals don't like that which is boring, but by evading, you can get 500% of the investment in 2 years if you're lucky, but the trade seems too hard to make. trading is better than holding a currency, if you hold, you will see your currency losing value day by day and it will continue until everything in the market improves, the best way is to deliver translate and not keep coins.

I do not get the application; you can get a few different times to comfort as a result of storing gold and silver coins and exchanging? Absolutely yes, invariably, transferring is without a doubt a single result in an edge. Congrats onto your triumph and even pleasant exchanging.

On 10/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, spyaquino said:

Trading sometimes is a better option because in the short term you can earn more, even a little. Already leaving it saved you risk losing everything, because it is not known what will happen in the future. I'm preferring to trade, just the BTC I'm keeping.

Market trends are not profitable because the value of coins is decreasing. It takes time before market prices recover, so now keep your money and pause if you are a daily trader to avoid big losses. most of the time, preferably long-term trading before engaging in intraday trading. This will provide plenty of time for the trader to know more about this market and save him from unnecessary loss and stress.

Its depend, holding coins for one or two years that is not good at all. That means, all the profit will pass you because you just keep holding for that long time! Hold until you see the prices are rising, doesn't matter is in one day, week or month, bunt one year is very far and thats why you don't get profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

7 hours ago, vosbebarb said:

Crypto exchanging may be a great alternative in the event that you've got a great information, also all depends of time you bought , on the off chance that you bought the foot at that point holding can be way better than exchanging, but on the off chance that you bought the best holding will get you a tremendous misfortune.

Trading is the best or Don in cryptocurrency, you can easily trade different coins and you will benefit from them and when holding it will take more time to do

Holding is trading too, but trading is for small time profit and small profit it's being profitable if you have good capital. Holding is require 50$ for example and after this maybe 5000$ or more profit . I prefer trading than holding...

Depending on which coin, if the coin has good volatility on which you can earn every day, then Yes, it is much better than buying it and waiting for 1-2 years of growth in its price.