Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:34 PM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Yes, that is true. However, you must hold a few amounts. Everything is at risk and you must prepare for all risks. That is my opinion. Everything is up to you.

Edited by lucky80

I think it depend on the person, if the person already have experience in crypto then trading is really a good option, but if you are new to crypto i think holding was not that bad.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:00 PM, Crypto learner said:

Hold is very safe for all of us so many friends hold so many coin its good for all of us.

But not when you hold it for so long, the value of a currency is always affected by demand and supply, so when you lock away your coins for so long, it begins to narrow liquidity down at the same time creating more rooms for whales to readily have their way in manipulating the market price. 

I'm curious how many people here are profiting from trading versus holding? I think almost anyone can profit from holding and it takes almost less skill. The more holding the more patience. I think traders need patience PLUS skill. If you are not patient or don't want to take the time to learn trading skills you will lose tons of money and be upset. So while it takes less time to make money with trading, it also takes less time to lose money with trading. Because of this I always advise people to hold and it's less risky.

Cryptocurrencies trading is more better than holding the currency but this is for trading expertise, and if not trader its better to hold only

Yes crypto trading is better than holding a coins because while holding a coins it takes time to earn faster and while doing daily intraday trading you can earn daily that's why trading is better then holding coins

On 10/17/2019 at 11:19 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

but i think holding is better for people with little or no knowledge on Trading , because this type of people can  lost their coins or money in trading , but holding is always better for everyone , but should done lot research before holding any coins

If u have enough fund to utilize for your house hold works and needs then u keep other additional funds or amount for long term investment plan and its good option to keep funds for 1 or 2 years and get double profit and keep that in mind that coin should be dominant or have good market trend and penetration

people are generally right when they say HODL is a better strategy for the inexperienced investor, but the claim is a little misleading, as trading is rather important and teaches one a host of skills that will help ensure they find success with both their long term and short term investments.

It seems to me that no, holding a cryptocurrency seems to me to some extent more profitable, but the problem is that nothing depends on you at all, but everything depends on the market

Maybe, thats depends on coins because some coins give more profit when you hold like bitcoin , dogecoin and ethereum. And some coins are best for trading. It really depends on how good you trade. and it depends on your experience. If you have no knowledge about trading then you can't trade any currency. There are many coins in the market. Now you can choose best coin to trade and hold.

Of course trading in crypto is good because you can earn money on a regular basis and if you hold coins then if the value of coins goes up after a certain period then you will only get profit.

Of course crypto trading is more than better for holding.You need to wait long time for crypto price rise up.But you will get not wait for earn profit from your crypto by trading

Depends , if you know the does and don’ts or the system of trading the its good if you do not have enough knowledge then better hold it wait for the value to fluctuate. Then sell it one time .

This is very true that you should trade, so that when something with a coin holds you can save it or save yourself, but if you do not trade a lot of 1 dollar it will make you die without saving.

There is no doubt that daily trading with multiple coins can bring you more profit than HODL one or two coins. If you divide your investment in more coins, the number of earning opportunities that happen for you in each day increases. But you should also be careful not to invest in dead coins because the number of well-known coins that are really profitable are also limited. The best way for me is to combine both methods to earn both from long term and short term at the same time.

I thought that it was better, but it depends on the situation. but often I feel it will be better to hold, because the good future money is much brighter, and thus the future of the sale will be much more profitable.

Crypto trading is better why because the more you invest the more your chances of doubling your earnings but if you hold a coin it can't be doubled

Some coins are good for daily trading and some coins are good for holding. Coins with future potential are good for holding. But you have to analyse the market for daily trading. 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:19 AM, Muneeb said:

Yes trading is more profitable than holding a coin. But trading requires a lot of experience and it need a well planned strategies. A trade may make a person rich whereas it may make person failure. So there is risk but trading depends upon how a individual trades with tactics.

Trading moves and increases money, but holding means waiting for a profit for a long time, so it may not pay off. So trading is sometimes better.

I think trading is a good way for making profit and also holding any coin for few years is a good way to make double profit. mainly btc is good for holding.

1 hour ago, Manofpeace said:

Trading can show signs of improvement returns in a shorter time than holding, yet you additionally need to recognize what you are doing, and ensure you have a procedure

Mainly trading give you reward daily or weekly but if anyone hold any coin than he can easily make double profit but he need to wit for few days till the price increase.

There is no doubt that trading can double the capital, but there is also no objection to storing profits in bitcoin or other as long as it is going in an upward direction