Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

4 minutes ago, lyjacobs said:

I think it is better to hold for one or two days because I see many coins give time to increase later so it will good if after we buy at the low price, we can wait for a while until the price increase. usually, the price increase in the other day and after the price is a dump, it will bounce to the higher price. I try this in a few days ago in dgb and yes, I make a nice profit for this. I will try again with another coin and see if I can make a profit too.

I support your view point my friend, to best assist you with this waiting period, it's good to set a sell oder to sell your purchased coin at a higher price this way you'll know when the trade pull through. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

3 minutes ago, kiskat said:

Yes, I believe that at the present time you should only trade the day in order to minimize the risk, you may find that the bitcoin price has fallen sharply and consequently the altcoin price goes down further, So if you invest long term or hold will be very heavy losses and losses. The market is continuing its down cycle and we should stay out of sight.

I support your view, and to reduce the lose is to choose best safest entry points. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:29 PM, alpayno said:

indeed trading is better because it double your money in a given time but still you need a good skills and trading skills to trade better, the better skills you have more money you gain, more profit.

i highly recomend holding but most of trading does not like it cause it very boring , but by hodling you can get 500 % of your investing in 2 years if you are lucky , but with trading its seems too hard to do it .

• +1 1

In a bearish market where prices are always falling it is better to trade than to hold a coin, if you hold you will see your coin losing its value day by day and it will continue to until things on the market is improve, the best way is to trade and not hold coins.

It is always best to hold Bitcoin, and for the Altcoins it is good to always make a profit, while Bitcoin allows it.

• -2 1

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

i highly recomend holding but most of trading does not like it cause it very boring , but by hodling you can get 500 % of your investing in 2 years if you are lucky , but with trading its seems too hard to do it .

If you have good trading skills, I think getting 500% profit can be done. Trading has a high risk but is also able to provide high returns too and I think to make a good trade, we must be willing to take the time and analyze price movements

8 hours ago, jcarlo said:

If you have good trading skills, I think getting 500% profit can be done. Trading has a high risk but is also able to provide high returns too and I think to make a good trade, we must be willing to take the time and analyze price movements

yes but if do dont have good trading skills you can try holding , beside this trading will take your time , power and you can lose your money too , but holding not 

Just now, Shabbir81 said:

No sir i am not agree with you because you chose a trading than you have a chance to increase the quantity of a coin like ethereum price are chance daily basis than you see the price down you purchase than you see value increase than sell it.   

if the ethereum is dump and you buy it in the high price?for me i wait for the right time before i trade my ethereum..now my ethereum i never trade.. i put into a investmentbox in yobit and im gain 0.1% eth perday.. i dont  care the up and down of price .

On 10/17/2019 at 6:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Listen brother, i'm not seeing any reason to ask this question, because we all are traders and holders, i can confirm that everyone here hold at less two or four coin, either voluntarily or imposed on him because of the sharp fall in prices, and for trading i'm pretty sure that we all users of CryptoCurrency doing trade every day maybe to racover the losses from the holding coin or to make some profits.

☘️ and♥️

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 10/23/2019 at 12:46 AM, ticit12 said:

There have been many new DEX exchanges at this time, I suggest to always use MetaMask and Hardware wallet if you want to trade on the new Dex exchange.

Yes, as to use the hardwallet is the secure option and there are many exchanges that can be proved as good to do trading and one of them is the Yobit.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

holding is easy you wait for the price to go up and then you sell it can be used as long term profit strategy if used right while trading is harder and one needs to watch out and keep his attention to the exchange and watch opportunities which trading is good for those who have expertise 

On 10/17/2019 at 6:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Trading is probably the best if you are knowledgeable in how to trade, other than that, hodling is your best bet. With trading, one stands a chance for earning far more coins within a shorter period of time than what could be possible with hodling even over a very long period of time.

• +1 1

Trading can be done purely for excitement, for those who did not deal with this on the Forex or the stock exchange, it is better not to go in there with large sums. Buy the crypto and hold - probably the most optimal. Well, of course, it's better to keep short positions of checked coins.

pxf.jpg

On 10/17/2019 at 12:34 PM, Muneeb said:

yeah of course trading is the best option. sometimes hold some altcoins for a long time give you some loss. if you trade, that means you monitor your altcoins frequently. but if you just hold it, you won't get the moment when the price is pumped or dumped.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, Dprincebh said:

In all aspects trading is better and is the way you can only gain daily profit, but that is only specialized for the professional or experts even the novice are include if they wanna learn something about the market,little by little they will become expert

Right in trading we can make money on daily basis which we can fulfill our need very easily but those who want to become a good trader then yes learning is very important for him about day trade.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:51 PM, Wahid Hasan said:

When i store many dollars by the past 12 months and from now on when i start out a deal with of which dollars and from now on the total is usually two times. I'm sure crypto dealing is the best solution for great gaining in comparison with to hold on to dollars intended for 1 to 2 a long time. What exactly you feel about the item.

I can underatand in our country the dollar rate is very high and you are making good profit from.it.we have to firsr change in dollar and then go to buy coins or trading on different forums for us it is very  long and expensive way to crypto.

Everyone chooses their own way. My coins have fallen in price so much that I can trade them now. I am afraid that when I sell them the price will go uphill and I will lose money. I better already wait for the season of altcoins. Daily trades are better because if you trade hard you will have frequent profits

yeah trading coin is better then holding coin.  I always trading my cryptocurrency it's more profitable for me. you can also trading your coin best of luck

13 hours ago, Kayla Alquizar said:

It is really obvious that trading is better than holding a coin, because of the fact that your money will be doubled depends on the way you will handle trading. The possibility of increasing the amount of your coin is low than risking on trading. As of now, there are many online platforms that support new and experienced traders. You just need to find the best that suits you that will make you a good trader. Holding coin and trading, takes a lot of time for the amount to increased but taking action and making effort in trading is the best option to make more money rather than waiting and doing nothing.

Agree, not everyone is suitable for trading. If we have trading knowledge, maybe we can get a profit but in my opinion amid the current market conditions, holding a long term is a good choice.

Opportunities and benefits for the trader are significantly higher than what the employment gives. If you give yourself time for the slow and gradual development of the stock market, you can grow the most profitable investment in yourself.

pxf.jpg

On 17/10/2019 at 08:34, Muneeb said:

Je détiens des pièces de monnaie de l'an dernier et je commence maintenant à échanger ces pièces et mon montant est maintenant doublé. Je pense que le crypto trading est la meilleure option pour gagner de l'argent que de garder des pièces pendant 1 à 2 ans. Ce que vous en pensez.

Of course, trading is more efficient than keeping coins in silent mode! you have to act and you will see that your account takes new figures every day!

Yeah trading is better the holding a coin, holding cryptocurrency can be too much of work and so much emotions follows it, if the market start falling you lose all senses and get very confuse and make decision that will costs you money.

cryptocurrency volatility is also influenced by investors who hold the majority of the total digital assets available in the crypto-ecosystem. beginners will hold the coin at a price far higher than the actual market rate. followed by the status of Hodlmoon, a crypto trader who holds a coin until the price surges as high as the moon.

For some people, trading may be beneficial because it has a strategy and discipline with that strategy. But trading is not suitable for everyone because there is also a loss in trading. The most important thing is to use a strategy that is suitable for us to get profit

• +2 1