Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:04 AM, james said:

yes but you need some little knowledge to identify the profitable coins to hold. i suggest to follow some good traders signal if you dont have knowledge.

I totally agree with you on this we need to do research in order to know good profitable coins to purchase

For me since i already have experience then trading is really much more better than holding a coin. however if you are new to crypto and dont know how to trade yet then holding a coin is a good idea.

Its up to your strategy, if you know how to handle tradings then you can be profitable. If you don’t have talent on trading then better keep your coins for the future fluctuation. 

I don't think  that the crypto trading is better than a holding coin.Holding coin can be proved lot of profitable.But in crypto trading you can make losses.

Of course that is true  cuz when you are holding a coin you have on chance if you are right you will make money and if you are wrong you lose  but in trading you have many chances, if you lose once you have the chance to make up that loss. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

On 10/16/2019 at 10:34 PM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Yeah, it is good to trade than to hold but if you are not good in trading and you do not want to study how to trade then you can hold coin.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

1 hour ago, Janecai said:

It depends. Can you trade or not. If you can trade then trading is better than hold. But hold is safer in my opinion.

It's not always safe to just hold, some coins loses their value unknowingly. We need to hold and monitor and better to trade sometime to take advantage of time that some crypto arises in value. 

I think there is no one better than other the two is good trading of course can make you have every day interest and holding can brig you a good and happy future is your Coins was growing up, so I can't choose from them

Yes holding coins and using a long-term strategy is good for the future, you don't need to worry every day. But trading coins is also very profitable in this case, if you get 10% profit every day, so you need to calculate it 10% x 10 days = 100% of your profit in 10 days 2x. Many strategies can be used and the level of risk varies.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Trading is good, but risky. I start colecting 10% or 20% profit and this days is faster earning like wait some coin to rise 100%. 

On 10/17/2019 at 5:00 PM, Devh said:

You said right man if we hold then there is a risk. But if we trade some coin then proffit also double in crypto unit as the units will increase. It prevent us from loss. 🙂 And person will not feel loss and instead he will only in profit 😄 

You the right man yo. As we should first buy at low price rhan sell it. And also than we should trade to get alot of profits. As every body has their own mind and strategies.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:34 AM, Muneeb said:

Yes it is good, but always be mindful of the type of coin you can hold. Most coin fall while also most coin rises.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:44 PM, DreamHack said:

Crypto trading is better but I think we have to wait until the price go high. so in crypto trading short time holding is good. long term holding can give you huge profit.

When altcoins are very active and we see lots of movements in the market, trading for short term is more profitable than holding. But when the market is down and all the coins have remained steady without any changes, holding bitcoin is the best solution because you can wait until the rise of market and receive one big profit from bitcoin. But working in combination can always increase your earnings in any situation because you have more room to play.

That's what I think, too.The changes and changes between cryptocurrency prices are many.And we can take advantage of all these changes.And her dress, it's so easy.All purchases and sales will be done with one click.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I think that it is better to hold Bitcoin and trade the rest in satoshi pairs. I always hold 60-70% of BTC and try to jump into altcoins but not staying for too long. I don't see most of them repeating what they did in 2017.

13 minutes ago, caklonte said:

Of course, with daily trading it can produce profits even though small in size with a strategy and a mature estimate. I will also certainly choose daily trading over holding for the long term. Because for a very long time I think if you have to wait for profits up to 100 percent. So the short term is the path I choose in cryptocurrency investment.

Yes with daily Trading it's more better than hold coins for a long time every can make every day profit in trading but not every day profit in holding and may be they can lost all

Yes of course trading much better than holding a coin for a long term its better to trade daily with small amounts and gain little profit from it which will double your balance very quickly, trading is also much riskier than holding a coin but it gives better profits.

Yeah, it is good to trade if you know what you doing and if you have something to trade. But it is still risky, like I am holding a coin for a year then I trade it when the coin price rise but you regret it cause you made a bad trade and lose that coin. Trading is risky and holding is not, But you know you can't do something not risky cause all of the things in the world is risky. This is not an advise cause I am new in trading but this is what I only think.

Holding is never been good instead of trading because its almost doing very good for many if you are time and you can do some good search have knowledge of crypto market then surely you can start this without any problem this is going to give you some good profit crypto trading is much better then others as this is unpredictable and violation is too much.

15 hours ago, yoasswbi21 said:

Cryptocurrencies are sure that in fact it is better than making a coin holding it depending on the time on the coin's saturation.

Yes why not you can say that, it's depan on time and now I think it's time for trading because the the market is quite stable and try to increase your bitcoin satoshi

11 minutes ago, tosea said:

That the problem in crypto in recent times  we cant tell whilst  a coin is  a trick till its as nicely overdue that is why we  end up keeping shitcoins headed to sat, cruel DBC was a coin intensely adverted  to bee having large statement and associations lower back at that factor currently its a shitcoin at 22 sat.

DBC I think now it's with 11 satoshi i really don't like those coins without any project it's based on neo blockchain 

If you have some of them just sell them don't wait fir the price to increase