Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

It is a good option to obtain income but there is also a probability of losing everything, it is necessary to learn how the market works to avoid possible losses.

Trading'is definity much better, but not everyone can carry that activity effectively, a lot of analysis tecnical, for beginners, hold is their option.

I agree with you, but ( HOLD ) it is safer than trading and losing them for more than a day, and psychological and nervous fatigue that comes from expectations of decline and rise, but if you are a professional trader, you should trade without fear or anxiety

• +3 1

I think its smart to trade than holding your coin and not knowing when is the time to make profits you can easily trade and make profits everyday easy profitable business. 

About myself, I prefer to store currencies and be patient with them until their price increases, then sell and have made huge profits.
Everyone has a preferred strategy and each strategy has advantages and disadvantages
You are the one who determines this based on your personal capabilities and acquired skills

I believe the same due to the volatility of the market, in the long term, it is also waiting for the best moment to enter or exit, if you do a good technical and fundamental analysis, your chances of success increase substantially, with patience and controlling the emotional part , cryptocurrency trading can give very good benefits

On 10/17/2019 at 1:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Hey friend, if you see that it is a good idea, I do not know anything about trading, but if it is as you say, you see that there are many options to win by trading

that depends a lot on how your work style is !! There are people who like to invest in the short term, to be able to get money in a short time. but there are others that only trade in the long term to support a project that may have very good expectations and can think ahead! since they are people who are not in a hurry to earn money !!

To a certain extent it is better but you must have knowledge of the subject of trading in order to minimize the risks of losing to the maximum since on the other hand the holding company is safer but slower to see the results because it is a long-term investment.

Edited by wiliamblacke

On 10/5/2020 at 8:37 AM, drummaprod said:

It really depends on a lot of factors like how much money do you want to invest, how much time do you have available daily and how much profit do you want to make. In my opinion, it depends on the situation, I prefer to hold coins and keep them in the investment.

No only depending on that, people do not really know the difference between trading and holding, in trading, there is a short term holding called swing trading which is not very risky like day trading and other short term trading as swing trading is a long term trading, it is the best and also because traders try to trade in favour of them when price is high. 

It is correct since you are in constant movement in the market, buying low and selling high again and again, unlike waiting a long time to obtain a percentage of profit, it will be high but in a long period of time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Оба они являются хорошим источником дохода в мире криптовалют, но все зависит от вашего уровня опыта. Торговля намного лучше, чем инвестирование в течение длительного времени, но только тогда, когда у вас есть хороший опыт в этой области, и удержание в течение длительного времени также лучше, чем торговля, если у вас нет хорошего опыта в торговле, поэтому у каждого из них есть достоинства и недостатки, только ваш опыт определяет, какой из них лучше.

• -1 1

I consider that it depends on the type of currency that you want to hold, if it is BTC, personally I prefer to hold, since in a few years its price rises, guided by the price history of Bitcoin.  On the contrary, if we have a currency other than BTC, for example LTC, BNB is better to do daily trading.

17.10.2019 в 08:34, Muneeb сказал:

У меня есть монеты за последний год, и теперь я начинаю торговать этими монетами, и теперь моя сумма удвоена. Я думаю, что торговля криптовалютой - лучший вариант для хорошего заработка, чем хранение монет от 1 до 2 лет. Что вы об этом думаете.

я думаю что часть средств можно положить на долгосрок а другой частью торговать!я торгую на oybit!Существует много финансовых рынков, но лучшее, что я нашел, было через платформу yobit.net. Я многому научился благодаря этой платформе. Я рекомендую ее для вашего лучшего будущего. попробуйте поймете сами!

• -1 1

In my case I prefer do both at same time, apart of my Bitcoin I will hold them, others I will do daily trading to collect some profits in short time, because holding is for long time profits. Your money needs to be invested to generate incomes, not to say for long time and then maybe you will not collect a lot of profit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Crypto trading is better than keeping a coin. Yes I am agreed with you. Crypto trading is much better than keeping a chaypto currency in Currency. Thanks to discuss this topic.

Hold and trade both are two sides of a coin. Its depend on market working as well as what coin you choose for holding or trading. Trading are profitable as well as too risky but if you have good knowledge and you can easily analyze the volatility of any coin, its histroy and projects then trading is very good choice. For altcoins trading is best. But for long term investment or earn gigantic profit then holding is best and for that purpose Btc is one of the famous coin of cryptography.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we should use both, and the amount of money we have should be divided into exchange and hold.
Trading is a very good thing, but you should be able to trade well and at the same time test the great cryptocurrencies.
Holding back is very, very good, because when you choose a good project, I know that you will make good profits, and sometimes it is better than trading.
Greetings to you and everyone.

The trading is good I'm starting but it has gone well because I'm going little by little, I invest only what I win and so I do not have big losses and if profits, and analyze the market very well. The crypto currencies is better to have them than to keep them and the trade is good option 

As long as you have the knowledge of how to trade Cryptocurrencies to minimize the risks of loss, the trade will always be better than having some coins in hold, I respect the personal position that investors have, each one is forging is their own way of negotiating.

It depends on what you want to risk on your investment in the event that perhaps you seek to generate more income, the trade is good but if you prefer calm, it is better to hold. 

Without a doubt, trading is a better alternative; just keep in mind that trading is not for everyone, but anyone can hold their tokens . The important thing is lose the fear; with very little money you can practice trading; because it is not the same to invest real money as money from a demo account.

The truth is I share your opinion, it is the revolution in the world of the world economy, currently businesses are looking to obtain this payment method.

11 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Hold and trade both are two sides of a coin. Its depend on market working as well as what coin you choose for holding or trading. Trading are profitable as well as too risky but if you have good knowledge and you can easily analyze the volatility of any coin, its histroy and projects then trading is very good choice. For altcoins trading is best. But for long term investment or earn gigantic profit then holding is best and for that purpose Btc is one of the famous coin of cryptography.

@gbfisher  hold and trade both is profitable for certain event of crypto world such btc halving and btc bullrun.. Because you know after btc havling usually all currency price go up hugely.. Again if someone hold any coin for long term then he need to hold it till any crypto event dont held.. Because its the only way to get profit..           

I absolutely agree with you. This is more interesting to me and allows me to earn more. Another investment for a year or two requires much more knowledge and a good understanding of the market. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.