What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same?

It will usually depend on the demand. The more the forum is in demand, the more people will join, the higher it will be. But I think cryptotalk is more likely to be permanent than bitcointalk. Crypto Talk will gain more popularity.

7 hours ago, Zues said:

think that bitcointalk is way ahead of cryptotalk and the forum of bitcointalk comes first that cryptotalk

Yes but you have to understand this that cryptotalk are using the latest techology in designing the forum and even the sections are well designed more than Bitcointalk although Bitcointalk is the first. What do think about the future of cryptotalk as it as it is the best as a new project right now?

The campaign here was first held on bitcointalk before it was moved to here. I asked the same question from the administrator and he made it clear to me it is continues, so there is no need for this, just keep working. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are some differences between the bitcointalk and cryptotalk forum
In terms of paying for posts, the other forum pays for the signature and for the members who have a great arrangement in the forum
The bitcointalk forum has existed since Bitcoin was created around 2009 to 2010

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't think both site are to exist on the same time because they both run on a different site and bitcointalk have been in existence long before cryptotalk. So I don't think they will be existing at the time. 

Bitcoin survives because of the crypto market Bitcoin investment would not have been possible if the crypto market had existed. Both are equally important because the demand for the crypto market would have decreased even without Bitcoin.

They are two quite different forums for BitcoinTalk has just celebrated ten years of existence/activity I believe that CryptoTalk has about a year of existence But its users are growing a lot and I am sure that soon he will be able to teach the first position to BitcoinTalk as a forum dedicated to cryptocurrencies

We all hope that this forum will continue and that the Satoshi payment for members will continue and it is good for the developers to add new sections so that we can share all the information about the cryptocurrency.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:18 AM, Reostra77 said:

cryptotalk and bitcointalk have different systems and cryptotalk is a new forum so it cannot be compared to bitcointalk

That is right there are just a lot of differences between cryptotalk and bitcointalk. But they are working just with different payment system for posting, there are some campaigns in bitcointalk, which you must firstly join in for earning money by posts. 

22 hours ago, MrGox said:

there are some campaigns in bitcointalk, which you must firstly join in for earning money by posts. 

Not some but all, you will have to join a campaign on Bitcointalk first be it bounties or signatures before earning. And for signatures, you will need to be at least a member before too can earn. And a full member before earning profitably.  

I have not used BitcoinTalk, but according to what I know, its payment system is completely different from CryptoTalk As the payment depends on signature campaigns and not by a specific or supporting company, as in CryptoTalk So it lasted for a long time. As for CryptoTalk, I think its longevity is longer for the reason that it creates a community of its own and forms a production cycle through its members, its own currency and its uses.

I think that this is the third or fourth year of the existence of Bitcoin Tok, while CryptoTalk has not been in existence for more than several months, and we can compare here with the number of members or the number of accounts and see the amount of users and the huge number that joined this forum in a very short time. Unlike Bitcoin Talk, which many people now avoid.

No doubt that bitcointalk has been paying their members for a long term now which means they have been existing over a long period of time we can make crypto talk thesame if members will cooperate to give the best to the forum so that in future we will be proud of it.

I think it can work if the right ideas have been placed in and put in place we need to really keep everything well illustrated and in its composure its one thing to define everything in its own protection so when you really begin to work as hard and be sure of everything there is  going to be a good chance as we can tell

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/22/2020 at 1:09 PM, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

Of course cryptotalk can have the same level as Bitcoin talk and even more powerful since the cryptotalk is still making an improvement and the most significant improvement is the change of system.

• -1 1

Both are very marvelous, interesting platforms for learning about Crypto currencies system to become successful global user, especially this great forum cryptotalk and too important in terms of promoting Crypto currencies activities world wide.

33 minutes ago, Samisamer said:

Frankly i think crypto talk is much better than Bitcoin talk. And the moderators seems to be working on it so hard to improve it. They pay well and the information here are very useful.

so if someone asked you now: how much do you get on cryptotalk what would you answer? you would not be able to answer because you have no answer to that question because Talk token trade has not yet been opened and no one knows what price the talk token will have, so it cannot be said that cryptotalk pays more than bitcointalk (signature campaigns)

On 8/23/2020 at 12:59 PM, Joyings2525 said:

I have a doubting since have hear about the bitcointalk was start but I didn't believe that it will pay like the cryptotalk was pay so can't compare them cryptotalk was very to the people but I didn't have ideas that the bitcointalk was paying too.

The advantages of Bitcoin talk is there are a lot of events and campaigns there that can give you a big earning but I still don't say that Bitcoin talk is better because the earning in crypto talk is much more stable than Bitcoin talk since people needs to wait for another campaign to have income.

In my opinion i think that this forum (Cryptotalk) will last a very long time and may even prove to be a close second to the Bitcointalk, offering much competition with this forum. I think that many are drawn to this forum as you are able to start earning a lot faster here than in bitcointalk - where you are required to build up reputation first. This can make it much more attractive for newbies and will promote them joining this forum. I think that the forum will last for a very long time as there are constantly new members joining, showing an increasing amount of traffic on this forum. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cryptotalk is a new forum which has earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time and i believe it will last longer than expected because not even up to a year it has gotten offers from many companies to make use of it for advertising and I think that is a promotion which will make cryptotalk platform last for a longer time.

• +2 1

If I'm not mistaken, bitcointalk has been around since the advent of cryptocurrency. Because, as many users say, there was even Satoshi Nakamoto himself on this forum! I think it's a big story. If this forum is as active, it will live for many years!

• +1 1

We are all hoping to see this forum last even longer and more popular than bitcointalk in the future and i believe that can happen because the forum has earn popularity from many part of the world in a very short time due to the advantage and efficiency they have over other publication site, so let's keep working and time shall tell.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crptotalk started some time last year , bitcoin talk started years ago and we are really not sure how long they last but we are hoping that we keep engaging and int he end everything works perfectly we are no longer having the exact traffic we had before but with time we are hoping they return 

• +3 1

That's right, I agree with you, I also want lasting hawks, because through it millions of people have become self-sufficient, I am the visual proof of it myself, so it will be really great, one day it will be known to everyone.

• +2 1