What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same?

On 4/5/2020 at 11:13 AM, Amirkhan said:

Cryptotalk can't be compare with bitcoin talk because of the time differences and some achievement but cryptotalk is a very good platform. 

But with time it shall come to be compare since cryptotalk is in the process of advancing too

This forum has been established for a long time and it is still paying members and I think that the campaign will continue for a long time and this forum has become very popular as a bitcointalk forum

I think The cryptotalk forum will last longer than bitcointalk because there is no alternative to this forum and it is better than bitcointalk in all aspects

Based on the pros and cons and comparisons I can deduce that cryptotalk will last longer than bitcointalk for its communities so grateful for the good and acceptable earnings of cryptotalk s in turn organizing the phenomenal mimad rs.

in line with the administrators the praise marketing campaign for us customers is to pay us for a long time if all of us do things right we are able to sincerely have this forum for pretty some time we must create beneficial topics and no longer violate the policies

Cryptotalk will be alright and only getting more users to write here as long as the yobit will be paying for our messages on this forum because many of us came here only for this.

Both of them are allowing us to earn money and each of them has their own peculiarities. Here in cryptotalk, this site  is best for the beginners that are new in crypto while in bitcointalk it is much more advanced.

The bitcoin talk forum has been in operation since 2009, that is, since the Bitcoin currency was created, Satoshi Nakamoto has been using it and since that time it has been providing a lot of profits to its users and I have worked with it for long but in all honesty this forum is better in the way it works, it allows everyone to participate in its campaign While the bitcoin talk forum pays the money according to the level the person gets and the way it works inside is very difficult

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I guess Cryptotalk paying everyone from when this forum was start. Still now this forum paying and I think this forum will pay. I hope everyone support this forum, now your supporting and gradually more peoples will support.

Bitcoin Talk forum was not paid for every post, but members were getting payments from Bounty campaigns and signature, Crypto Talk is a wonderful forum that pays for every post useful and also there are bounty campaigns and signatures, and I think the idea of the site in paying for each post is Long term plan.

Cryptotalk campaign isn't like as Bitcoicointalk, and talking about the existence sure Cryptotalk will be here with us until we are working in Cryptotalk forum and as you know Bitcoicointalk is aged than Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

the admins have stated that this is a long term campaign, and i'm hoping that this last for at least 1 or 2 years

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think bitcointalk is the oldest forum in the crypto world and was founded by Satoshi Nakamoto bitcoin inventor as they say, while CryptoTalk forum is new compared to bitcointalk, i personally prefer CryptoTalk because of its impressive rewards

The bitcointalk forum is very old and has been established since 2009 and has provided many services to its users in addition to providing a lot of money through signature campaigns and that this forum will be able to achieve great popularity in the future and it is very likely that it will become better than the bitcoin talk forum

First of all bitcointalk and cryptotalk is not very similar because payment method is very complex in bitcointalk than cryptotalk. I personally like cryptotalk. We can get our payment easily through yobit. 

I think Cryptotalk will live even longer than Bitcointalk, because the administration on the forum will promote the forum to make it the most popular.

Bitcointalk is older than cryptotalk, cryptotalk was created in 2019. But bitcoin talk has been here for long years, don't know exactly current time. But l would say the system is same, l mean payment. In bitcoin talk there are signature campaigns and if you join into this campaign. You earn for every post. 

Well its true that the bitcointalk has been existing for long now and cryptotalk is actually new , but with it features I think it will last long and and it will succeed like the bitcointalk and will continue paying.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/22/2020 at 8:09 AM, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

Yes, this is what we all hope for and we should support this forum by writing good and inviting friends to register here and abide by the rules of the forum. This Crypto has provided us with a great opportunity to gain daily profits and this is not found in another forum so we have to make the effort to be successful.

bitcointalk is one of the main websites that started giving information about bitcoin so it has many years of experience and has allowed to learn about bitcoin, cyrptotalk is a platform that has managed to grow and hopeful will take a long time to run.

On 4/8/2020 at 6:54 PM, Babubu609 said:

But with time it shall come to be compare since cryptotalk is in the process of advancing too

I think that bitcointalk is way ahead of cryptotalk and the forum of bitcointalk comes first that cryptotalk because cryptotalk is new and It is great because you can earn from both site and I think that it will help you both  but cryptotalk is much easy to use. 

Bitcoin talk is start i think in November 2019, and it still working an payed for any problem  i don’t know when it will stop payed , and actually i don’t care because i learn many things and get a good profit and i still coming here and learn , because this forum for me is a great platform for person want to get a knowledge.

I think cryptotalk will last longer through this campaign that is changing our lives if we continue running it smoothly by posting useful topics and I also wish it last for many years to come.

Bitcointalk forum is started i think on 2010 and now its has much high reputation among crypto market users and crypto talk forum launching date not confirmed. But its paid by post campaigns started in the month of September 2019 means now more then six months this forums working in crypto market and paid to us on daily basis. 

It depends upon the individual forum we can't expect that according to the bitcointalk cryptotalk will also last long it depends upon the forums project if there will be more project to be introduced by the forum then its future will be of long time.