What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same?

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

According to the administrators the reward campaign for us users is to pay us for a long time if we all do things right we will surely have this forum for quite some time we should create useful topics and not violate the rules 

3 minutes ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

According to the administrators the reward campaign for us users is to pay us for a long time if we all do things right we will surely have this forum for quite some time we should create useful topics and not violate the rules 

The main thing is not to break the rules and again not to break the rules of Crypto Talk. The forum is very young and to compare with other forums, it is not worth it. Crypto Talk is a unique forum. 

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

This is a good topic to talk about. 

In my opinion we do not know what going to happen in the near future but I hope there are no task that can lead for this forum to go down. 

I'm looking forward for more developing of this forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

The bitcointalk campaign was stopped as in right now bitcointalk is only used by bounty hunters that don't allow new people to join and a few shady guys that have their agenta to promote. Cryptotalk on the other hand is growing by bringing new people in and offering a chance to get involved. 

The campaign keeps going in cryptotalk and ended in bitcointalk as it has served its purpose.

Edited by BTC Future

bith forums have different system and we cant compare new forum with old one that soon we need to wait until the new forum reach the best way can reach then we can speak about that .

The forum provides us with payment and the campaign continues as long as we work honestly and offer interest. We must adhere to the rules of the forum. This forum cannot be compared to forums. It is truly distinctive and I hope that it will continue.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcointalk is very old and matured forum as compared to Cryptotalk but I think Cryptotalk is getting popularity day by day and it will surpas the bitcointalk very soon. It will last until we the crypto lovers supports it. It depends on us.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

Bitcoin have strict rules for earning money from thsi. It is not easy to earn like crypto talk. I hope crypto talk will long last more than bitcoin talk. 

• +2 1

I don't  think  that cryptotalk and bitcointalk  is not same. Bitcointalk is actually  difficult  forum. It is too difficult for new members  to successful  There.

• +4 1

If you do what you have and you are publishing useful posts that are important then it will last you doing your work and thanks to you and other members you will preserve the reputation of this forum because it helps many people to increase their knowledge. In addition, the moderators make every effort to keep them safe from any fraud or scanning unwanted posts. No doubt.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Both Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk are used to talk about cryptocurrency and both pay their members to post, the difference Bitcointalk is the old and is very hard to be paid because is about the level you reach, and Cryptotalk is the young who paid to post simple and easy.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

They look the same but they are different from each other !
Cryptotalk paying for all members ! not just for who had good reputation point ! 
Bitcointalk just paying for people who had good reputation 

On 3/22/2020 at 10:39 AM, Michael0606 said:

If you see regular maintenance process by cryptotalk like they clean the forum time to time by deleting useless posts, protect it from spammers, scammers, stop the forum for some days to update it, we could guess that forum want to work in proper discipline. So legit working tells us that it is long term project.

• +3 1

We will all benefit from working on Crypto, but BitcoinTalk's CryptoTalk is a separate site. No one can tell the exact news of how long these will last. But I think as long as there is Bitcoin, BitcoinTalk will have both Crypto talk. But if there is no reason to settle, then the alternative method will be the bar.

• +1 1

On 3/22/2020 at 11:05 PM, germanking2 said:

Each forum has its advantages and disadvantages. Cryptotalk pays users from some countries (users from some countries do not have that right), therefore in this sense BitcoinTalk is better because users from any country in the world can make profits, although in general you need to have a certain rank to be able to win rewards in some campaigns.

I have not seen any disadvantages of using the Cryptotalk forum. I wish the best future for this forum because it has exceptional features that other forums does not have that sort of features to provide their users. Future for this cryptotalk forum is very bright. 

Don't compare bitcoin talk and crypto talk forum, because both platforms rules and regulations separate, but in their way both are good, bitcoin talk already well established in few years, but crypto talk just completed 6 months, but its gives decent amount of satoshis 30000 to compare bitcoin talk, so in my opinion both forum does good job to spread crypto for every where.

• +4 1

I guess if the members are contributing topic and respect the rules there's a higher chance that administrators continue to support this forum and continue its goal to give Satoshi in every posts.

• +3 1

On 22.03.2020 at 09:26, Wilmer Garcia said:

I believe that the forum is at the stage of successful development and it is not worth comparing these two forums at the moment. I hope that in the future the forum will pleasantly surprise us with promotions and companies. And at this stage, it is interesting and useful to spend time here. Much interesting information.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:09 AM, Michael0606 said:

Bitcointalk was created by the creator of Bitcoin himself. Also, Cryptotalk campaign is a promotional campaign for Yobit platform, so it could not last for long time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

On 3/22/2020 at 10:39 AM, Michael0606 said:

In my opinion both forums are kind of different. Both have different paying patterns. Also bitcointalk forum has more active users in comparison to cryptotalk forum. Lets just hope it last for a long time. 

There is a difference between the cryptotalk forum and bitcointalk, both of which are good and strong forums for cryptocurrencies and everything related to them and can benefit from both forums

THINK POSITIVE

Both of the forums are different of the way that they manage the news and the features about crypto and also Yobit is the producer so we need to know the more we did a good job in trading and also here the more that this campaign will last.

The Bitcoin talk has really being in the existence since around 2009 and basically the Crypto talk has basically been for roughly months on the market, and from my estimations of my existence being here on the , site, perhaps the Crypto talk might as well follow the steps of bitcointalk to he lasting platform dedicated to the use if bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that cryptotalk will live as long as bitcointalk, perhaps more due to the fact that it is likely to be the peak of popularity of the cryptocurrency now due to the fact that its price is still afloat even after the epidemic and this forum will be a better alternative than bitcointalk.

Edited by IamLeader12