What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same?

CryptoTalk seems to be more popular these days due to some of its features like spam-filter, rewarding program, etc.

So, we can say cryptotalk can be more popular than Bitcoin in matter of time. However, Bitcointalk is much older than this.

• +1 1

Looking at the two, they are pretty much very different and we need to look at every case that we find around all situation, bitcoin talk has been there since the begging of it all,2009 which is what am meant to understand , that has been very long but when you look at what is happening today there is a chance that we need to value everything with content, Crypto talk has been able to pull a large Audience andas @IrunguHas stated it has turn around pretty fast it being around 2 years old now? if am sure , its cryptotalk that will have a say in the end. Its easy to navigate and lots of information in them

• +2 1
  • +5 1

as Much As I agree with you @Mike1515 < there is also a progress report that must be issued its important that happens because the greatest information's that we have today is tor really a good report of what bitcoin has been able to achieve so far, if it can account for that then in the end we can be able to say yes, the future is bright for not only bitcoin but for all cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/22/2020 at 10:09 AM, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

Crypto talk is a great forum and this forum pay us but i don,t think so that bitcointalk is also pay us something good like the cryptotalk becasue i already use also the bitcointalk and that forum is not good for me but i like this cryptotalk forum so much and this forum future is very good.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The method of payment is different between the two forums And that the payment in Bitcoin Tok depends on seniority and the strength of the account, and it takes a long time to work before being able to collect good amounts from it, unlike CryptoTalk

• +1 1

Not sure about that but I think that the Cryptotalk will also remain for a long time in the system like the bitcoin talk is in the system.

I hope that this forum will continue because it is one of the most successful forums and has a huge number of old and new members, and it is thanks to us that we teach us the basics of the coding world and its branches.

I do crypto new work. I have no idea. But I would be very happy to know this. I want to work here. I think working here will be very beneficial

There is a huge difference between CryptoTolk Forum and Bitcoin Talk, which cannot be compared, in general I think we all prefer CryptoTolk in its modern and quiet form.

• +1 1

I can't say anything about this. But I think it will remain with us like the bitcointalk is working and people will work and earn from this platform.

You won't make it in bitcointalk, you will get some hope in the beginning, if you right some very good articles, but generally you will not make it unless you waste 20 hours daily for two years there. It is not worth to waste all this time just for some signatures that will pay you some money but only after too much hard work that won't be profitable for a long time.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk has been better in many ways, it is not only about the payment system. Bitcointalk doesn't pay as a forum but has many websites and cryptocurrencies that pay in bitcoin for marketing, although it is required to be a high rank member and only a few make it there.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:09 AM, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

The Bitcoin talk is a old and most recognised forum in crypto community and if we compare him to crypto talk which is infant and completed his first birthday few month back. So far as we can see the Crypto talk have bright future and will continue his campaign for long time the popularity of forum have achieve new heights and gain huge number of members. The forum also get many good projects bounties where the members  forum have same stakes or reward as the  Bitcoin talk members are getting. This forum will surpass bitcoin talk in next few years if the popularity increases like this. 

• +4 1

I am not know about the bitcointalk forum as you are say my dear, I am look at it before and found a forum that I am laugh with how it was looking. It is some old design from the past and they have not made it modern so it is not worth for me, they can stay there and I am use the Cryptotalk that is better.

Bitcoin talk is far beyond crypto talk both are crypto currency based forum and they all pay per post but their mode  of payment differ we all hope for crypto talk to last longer just the way Bitcoin talk was but no body has idea for how long this forum will last long we should just continue to do the needful.

Cryptotalk is the new blood. It will accomodate the new waves of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and offer more than bitcointalk, a better and more friendly environment welcoming beginners and not throwing them away like bitcointalk. Cryptotalk is the top and is helping in adoption unlike anything else.

• +3 1

This forum is receiving a lot of support from the Yobit platform, and I think that it will continue with this system of payments and may also improve in the future
The Yobit platform pays for this forum to bring in more people, and this brings great benefit to everyone instead of wasting money in advertising companies

Edited by KHALED ADWANI
  • +1 1

The cryptotalk forum is the best for me and it ranks well on the alexa site and I expect it will still pay us for the posts and possibly new features from the moderators will be added. But all of this depends on us members, so try to spread the benefit and valuable information to promote him to better ranks.

I think that if it can take a long time, maybe what will go down will be the price of the talk coin, but from now on I don't think this project will finish quickly.

I hope that in the terms of bounty signature campaigns it will be the same as the Bitcointalk forum is on the rise and is starting to look better for many users that are ready to abandon Bitcointalk and join Cryptotalk for better. I think that except those that were auto-ranked in Bitcointalk nobody else wants to use this as the system used is not helping.

• +2 1

Actually, it is what all of us who make an active life here want, that Cryptotalk last in time. And I also think that a lot of this depends on us. That we do our job well, always adhering to the rules and that we attract new members who not only come to earn money but also to contribute useful content to the community.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I don't know a lot about bitcointalk. I joined once there and found that you will need merit to rank up but the members there were very aggressive when I made a post asking about that. It seemed to me that they didn't want to help others and the see anyone new joining as a threat for their campaigns. I asked them politely and I had read about the merit system but the question wasn't about that, it was simple as how many reached legendary from newbie rank in the last three years this system exists. They were all aggressive, one only told me it was like 10 people and this was the answer for me. It was over after that as 10 in 1 million members in three years is not good odds.

• +4 1

The gathering furnishes us with installment and the mission proceeds as long as we work genuinely and offer interest. We should cling to the principles of the gathering. This discussion can't be contrasted with gatherings. It is genuinely particular and I trust that it will proceed.

Bitcointalk is different, it is the forum that was created by Satoshi and while lately it has become a shadow of its former self, we still use it for historic references in the early Satoshi posts as well as some of the early investors.

Actually this is exactly what bitcointalk is, it is a relic of the first years of Bitcoin but not important anymore.

Times are changing and Cryptotalk is the new forum that gives hope to the cryptocurrency enthusiasts for a better future in this form of communication.