What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same?

Given the amazing way that Cryptotalk has been using to promote the forum and the growing incorporation of new members, I reckon that Cryptotalk will last much longer than any other forum specialized in crypto. We are all hopeful for this to occur as we all have incredibly benefited here in Cryptotalk, and it'd be a pity if it gets to disappear in the short term.

Edited by Jromz
grammar

Yes we are all hoping that cryptotalk should last for a very long time because a lot of us are really earning good money and benefitting from this forum so we pray it should last for long 

All are two different system but physical working interchangeably.

Hence, each has it duration period but is verily unknown to us.

Although, with our strong hope, it might likely stay for a longer period.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:09 AM, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

dear I first tell you that Crypto talk is best and I don't like bitcointalk because first we have to pay for the registration and I really dislike this process and in Crypto talk we have free registration and we are also earning a good amount from cryptotalk so I will say I will only select cryptotalk for earning.

We shouldn't compare these two forum because they have a totally different systems and bitcoin talk has a long past but crypto talk is kind of new. I've a good feelings about this forum. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and this forum is a great oppourtunity to making some money and improving our knowledge at the same time. I beileve this forum will bring more members in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to the administrators the reward campaign for us users is to pay us for a long time if we all do things right we will surely have this forum for quite some time we should create useful topics and not violate the rules

• +3 1

There is no time for these kinds of things, when you get time, you can do your work. 

.  .  .  Those who do their work well and do not see the time, then they will work again with the problem, U work again, they become successful soon. 

.  .  xxx.iii this is an online system in which a lot of people take a lot of time in a very short time. 

Of course, the Bitcoin payment campaign will not continue because this forum has launched its token, and I think that after a short time the Bitcoin campaign will stop and we will get our payment in this token only

• +2 1

This forum has been established for a long time and it is still paying members. I think that the campaign will continue for a long time and this forum has become very popular as the bitcointalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

At this time, we are still working here and being paid for that as long as we adhere to the basics of the forum.
Never know what will happen in
 the future. I think the push will continue as long as members continue to work hard and clean without any violations and attempts to sabotage the forum.
I hope it will last for as long as possible because it is a main source of livelihood for many members.

the bitcointalk is still paying to the community but the payment is only for some selected people and it can be happen the same with the cryptotalk that it pays only to the  selective people in the future.

13 hours ago, CannyMahn said:

As a junior member, i couldn't really testify or conclude the duration of the Bitcointalk  and never even heard about it before but i can presume that Cryptotalk contain lot of assurance that it will last much more time to come.

Even with the above reasons provided by majority of the members here could assured that.

As a stallite member I can't find enough reason to justify that cryptotalk will not take long than any other forum on crypto world, since all the activities on the forum are seriously monitored and members has been keeping it cool by doing the right thing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcointalk started in 2010 by Satoshi, but for many years now doesn't have the same appeal as it used to, many have abandoned it compeltely and not even logging in for years, so it could be that those that are left today in btt have made others leave with their actions and attitude. An attitude that many have noticed to be very negative to new people and very impolite and restricting anyone from ranking.

You seem to be preoccupied with bitcointalk and away from cryptotalk for months so it is better to stay there if you don't have hopes for Cryptotalk. I never heard that bitcointalk is paying anyone but if you think so be my guest. Cryptotalk will be here but you will be losing your time at that other forum.

It depends upon the individual forum we can't expect that according to the bitcointalk cryptotalk will also last long it depends upon the forums project if there will be more project to be introduced by the forum then its future will be of long time

• +5 1

The advantages of Bitcoin talk is there are a lot of events and campaigns there that can give you a big earning but I still don't say that Bitcoin talk is better because the earning in crypto talk is much more stable than Bitcoin talk since people needs to wait for another campaign to have income.

• +4 1

Of course cryptotalk can have the same level as Bitcoin talk and even more powerful since the cryptotalk is still making an improvement and the most significant improvement is the change of system.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is not as old as Bitcoin talk but it has a lot of useful information which I am sure would last very long because the knowledge in this forum is so straight forward that even a beginner can understand easily

• +2 1

I think that cryptotalk will live as long as bitcointalk, perhaps more due to the fact that it is likely to be the peak of popularity of the cryptocurrency now due to the fact that its price is still afloat even after the epidemic and this forum will be a better alternative than bitcointalk.

• +4 1

Bitcointalk is one of the main websites that started giving information about bitcoin so it has many years of experience and has allowed to learn about bitcoin, cyrptotalk is a platform that has managed to grow and hopeful will take a long time to run.

• +4 1

Well its true that the bitcointalk has been existing for long now and cryptotalk is actually new , but with it features I think it will last long and and it will succeed like the bitcointalk and will continue paying

• +3 1

First of all bitcointalk and cryptotalk is not very similar because payment method is very complex in bitcointalk than cryptotalk. I personally like cryptotalk. We can get our payment easily through yobit

• +2 1

Bitcointalk is from the start, I think from 2009. There are many good posts from some of the people that have gained a lot from Bitcoin, many are millionaires of them, while some people that were in a more difficult financial condition sold too early. It is like that, the early people that held and keep holding didn't have financial needs already, they entered for the tech and of course they sold some but not everything. The early people that had many problems with their financial life couldn't hold a life changing amount into bitcoin for too long.

Anyway, bitcointalk later devolved into something that nobody likes. It is the people that make it what it is and those that are dominating this forum today are making it look very bad. Cryptotalk is in the starting point, it has one year life and has done amazing. Maybe after ten years there will be members here that have reached the same success of the early bitcointalk members.

Edited by zhoutong

There is no paid to post in bitcointalk but they have many bounties launched there. Cryptotalk will be last long if people keeps supporting this forum. Just let's keeps support this forum guys so that we can earn extra money here. Soon this forum will have many bounties.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/22/2020 at 10:09 AM, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

You are right that to Bitcoin talk works from a very large period of time but it is just being there some of the members but cryptotalk is paying for all the members equally without any discrimination and also cryptorchid becoming more popular among users now.

• +2 1