We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

I really dont use this feature a lot because i dont like to report or give bad reaction t other members like i dont want to receive too ,but it's important to know how it work if we really need it 

• +1 1

helping forum by finding out the spam comments and spam account are really good for the forum but some people take advantage and reporting to some good accounts too only just as a revenge or fun which is impacting on the people's account

• +2 1

Exactly we should react in the topics according to the contents of such topics i have seen many users who regularly react on the topics so i would also request that react positively on the topics which are worth of it and if you find any spam topics then react negatively so that it will be easy to identify the spammers with more negative reactions. 

• +3 1

I think we can stop our posts from getting deleted by showing it as a important message by gaining reactions on the comments such as a like. This will make that comment important for certain members and then the post deletion can be reduced.

• +2 1

It is very cool that you indicated your post to the topic about moderation of your personal topic, I hope all users who create the topic do not just do it, Editorial and moderation of posts is important for the forum. Good luck

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, Jana Ara said:

Thank you very much and this is a very useful post.  This post will be of great help to the beginner and this post will be followed by reporting on spam posts.  There are many in the cryptotalk forum who post spam and report spam on their posts.

That's right we should report spam post also those who do plagiarism here. 

We shouldn't tolerate those people who are doing that.

Let's make this forum clean and full of helpful tips and things about cryptoworld. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/20/2020 at 6:25 PM, tienda said:

2- Then if you find the topic is USEFUL click the HEART

So instead of creating a post to thank a member for a good topic created, making use of the reaction button is better and makes the post clean for future readers, all these little things need to be taken care of. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think everyone knows very well how to give reaction on post and if they want they can report the content if it is not suitable also I have to consider for new beginners for them it will be helpful to get idea because you have given the picture that will help them to clear their doubts and give good reputation only deserving contents.

• +2 1

Sorry but,what you shared is how to give like,and i don't think that this can help to stop deletion of post? But reporting spammers are one of the vest way to help the forum and admins to lessen their work.

• +1 1

Its a very simple equation,  if you want that your posts do not get deleted and there is no issue for furthere deleting of cryptotalk then you need to be very attentive while making a post and shoukd be accepted with 100% genuine content and helpful to many other members. Irrelevant topics get deleted. 

• +2 1

actually you can report the post directly to the admins as spam by clicking "report post" button on the top right of the post border

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think I am little late to comment in this because I have seen a post earlier which is saying that the report option in Crypto Talk platform is been removed. But if it is returned, then it's good for everyone.

Well, most of the members here in this forum is already know this thing and this is not actually to post here because this is an obvious information, i hope you may understand mate.

Brother you are right that if we see any spam post we should give a bad reaction to it.Aslo good reaction should be given to the good post.Both of this are so important.These reactions help to encourage people for creating more useful post and also to remove the spammers.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, maybe there are many who dont know how to report a spam post or topic here or how to like good and constructive post or topic, so I will show you how to do that through this topic.

Because is very important to help this best forum Cryptotalk growing, cleaning spam and also to protect our post for no deletion because of spammers and is very important to encourage members who did their effort and to do more constructive topics.

I appreciate you teaching us how to report scam posts and comments, but the problem is sometimes moderators deleted topics even if they are not spam! I hope to see this problem getting solved. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is amazing idea to help this forum and encourage those users who is doing good work in this forum. Everyday I also giving good reputation those users who is working hard because it helps to grow forum.

I think this is not enough to fight spammers and people who are just making posts to get earned ! I think we have also to report them to the moderators ! 

Good reputation is very important in this forum it makes people to improve more and eager to make best content to help this forum. So if the content deserve to be given a good reputation why we give it to them.

• +3 1

Yes, this method can worry about deleted topics, but this will make a lot of duplicate topics, and for this reason duplicate topics should be deleted anyway.

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/31/2020 at 2:56 AM, Mayanour said:

Thank you, my friend. Giving admiration encourages its owner to continue his helpful posts and also gives a sad reaction that warns the person against making mistakes and encourages him to do more

That's right, we can make him motivated when we correct what's wrong with his post. 

Also let's help them to improve their posting and commenting skills by giving them some advice. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You have done good for making it clear for other members even though majority of the members knew it but there is still quite few who don't know.

@tienda this is splendiferous dude this are few steps to learn how to make the forum so clean by liking qaulity post  and create more qaulity post as needed in the forum.

If you do not want to delete your posts, you must provide the best content about cryptocurrencies.
You can search on this forum if there is a topic with the same topic that you would like to post in order to avoid posting a duplicate topic.

Reporting on unhelpful and duplicate posts is absolutely necessary in order to keep the forum adding, but these posts are always repeated, and this is not a mistake by anyone. Thank you for your help.

On 5/7/2020 at 12:37 AM, jekichchan said:

Everyone should take the time to moderate the forum in order to make it easier for us to receive information, and to learn too, we must help remove the forum from spammers and scammers. Good luck

I agree so let's maintain the quality of our post and let's report when we see some people who are posting spam and scam post here. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.