We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

This  is very  important to give  likes or good  reputation   to whom  who are making  efforts for making  good  posts  because it encourage them to make more  good posts. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +5 5

Yes, you can like the comment that you really liked. This indicates that you are interested in the interlocutor. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Thank you for sharing this information in addition to that we have to provide good content and draw the attention of people who read the topic, which makes them give us a good reputation

13 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

Thank you very much and this is a very useful post.  This post will be of great help to the beginner and this post will be followed by reporting on spam posts.  There are many in the cryptotalk forum who post spam and report spam on their posts.

When this forum banned 7 countries so many spammers and spam post are reduce, and now all works properly, but still now little bit spam post are hear in this forum,but forum administration continuesly deleted spam post every day, they now strongly work to clean this forum so dont worry about this issue

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

You always clarify things and features related to the forum for people who are ignorant of it and this is very cool, you deserve respect because of what you offer to the forum and for members Thank you my friend

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 9:23 AM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for sharing this information in addition to that we have to provide good content and draw the attention of people who read the topic, which makes them give us a good reputation

On 3/21/2020 at 9:26 AM, Kariuki said:

Well thank you for letting us know , but I hope people dont use this feature to really knock others out or to phase , its important that people dont use it to blackmain others they can make it difficult , we have work hard to really define the good of every member here, when you report spam , it will help you a lot in so many 

On 3/21/2020 at 9:33 AM, Jana Ara said:

Thank you very much and this is a very useful post.  This post will be of great help to the beginner and this post will be followed by reporting on spam posts.  There are many in the cryptotalk forum who post spam and report spam on their posts.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, Qpella said:

Thanks very much for sharing these information.peole who don't know how to do all of these would have learnt one or two things.lets all endeavor to make quality post to avoid unnecessary deletion.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:48 AM, Zaknov said:

Thanks for mentioning this, actually most of users just came to a topic, give their stupid opinion and go to another and that's not right at all. A real user have to read topic-comments carrefully and maybe give some hearts if he likes the content.

On 3/21/2020 at 1:21 PM, postonhai said:

Yes, you tried well, it will help people in reporting others' posts. I think many users are trying their best to help the forum from spamming. It is a great step, I think it will reduce the no of deleted posts and only useful and unique content would be here to read.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:33 PM, kafi8 said:

Thanks for this bro but bad reputation does dot effect account that i think  but we need to do report for spam post bro. 

Thank you for your visit and post here on my topic, yes i think we need to do our effort to make this best forum Cryptotalk one of the best forums, but to do that we need to help it in cleaning spammers and also to encourage others to do best and constructive post and topics.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes absolutely agree with you. Cryptotalk give us many but now we have to do something for this forum, so we have to make this forum the best one, we can do that by posting a good topic .

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

No way the adminor the responsable not gonna listen to you because have many message and also the big deletion is the big problem for us.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Every one knows whats is likes and dislikes dear buddy and i saw some good constructive received dislikes from someone i totally surprised for that kind members why they called good posts like useless posts. Supposed they are do this then why they do this. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

In my opinion, people who can do it wrong so that they can make it even more complicated don't use it to blackmayne, we have worked really hard to provide a good definition for each member here, when you report spam it will help you in so many cases. Thanks

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yes I also believe so , we need to help so many people on crypto talk delete the topics and posts that are not making sense when we do so  , and hope we dont get victimized, then that makes it easy for you to work in the forum right there is nothing more to it as we all know

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Give heart reaction and angry reaction is the good step for easyness of forum admins to find spammers. But i advise you to give geart or anger mode to those who want this.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

It is very important that people who post good good should be informed and good posting increases the interest and those who cannot post well, their posts are not related to the topic, it is good to give them bad reputation.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This post is very important, and everyone should pay attention to putting likes on useful posts in order to encourage members to write more and share the benefit.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This sharing is valuable and very useful for members, especially the lucky ones, because there are a large number of members who do not know how to give reputation to posts, but I think that it is now clear to everyone and it is also easy to learn.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

some people make a sad reputation for no reason so that will make a problem for some members here i see alot of good comments that had bad emotion.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is very good for you to make this useful post. There are many people who do not know anything about these features, but now it is clear to all members.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most certainly giving reactions will help the forum a lot. There are users that have spammed the forum and having negative or extremely low reputation, will make them reconsider, and begin creating useful posts to rectify. Although there are also members that are used to just spam. Personally I'm reporting these and only giving negative reputation to copy-paste posts.

We can help admins and moderator by reporting bad people here who are just commenting to get paid with no useful content !
many people here are also copying and pasting the other's comment 

Thank you so much for providing you with an excellent information. We will always try to keep useful posts in the cryptotalk forum and our post contains as much information about cryptocurrency as our posts can be of benefit to others and we will always try not to cheat to help cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

On 3/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, maybe there are many who dont know how to report a spam post or topic here or how to like good and constructive post or topic, so I will show you how to do that through this topic.

Because is very important to help this best forum Cryptotalk growing, cleaning spam and also to protect our post for no deletion because of spammers and is very important to encourage members who did their effort and to do more constructive topics.

1- First of all move your mouse above this heart:

image.png.4fe1fb493385341e72509d6d5249b8ce.png

2- Then if you find the topic is USEFUL click the HEART

image.thumb.png.a6f600f63d9c774333a094965284926f.png

3- If you find the post or topic is as a spam talking about other thing not related to this forum click the SAD EMOJI 

image.png.c48de1b8fb2eafab7f6595f0f82eed06.png

Enjoy and if you have any other suggestion about anything you want, just tel me I will do the topic about!

Thanks for sharing this. There's also a "Report" button which you can report any spam post or (copy/paste) posts. Admins will see these reports and check them out.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for this post. It is necessary to do so. Some members make a great effort to create useful posts for forum members who will give them reputation.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

This feature has been added in order to facilitate the responsibility of officials, but it seems that there are those who report without good reason. Although this feature has been added to report a post if you find that it is a true copy of another post or to report an unwanted post anything that has nothing to do with what members post on the forum

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

.Yes, of course it is wonderful to write such articles
that make all beginners know how to deal with the forum. 
Until the moment, as a beginner, I did not know how to get a good reputation in the forum except through your post. Thank you, my friend.

• +2 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578