That time to regret - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

That time to regret

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 9
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

18 minutes ago, Upright said:

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

I kept advising people to buy Bitcoin in my topics because everyone will regret if they didn't buy at that low price. Bitcoin will keep rising to get back to the top price and that when the buyers sell and earn!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Cammer said:

I kept advising people to buy Bitcoin in my topics because everyone will regret if they didn't buy at that low price. Bitcoin will keep rising to get back to the top price and that when the buyers sell and earn!

That's simply how a cognitive business mind will occasionally work, as buy a dip and forcasting to be able to see whether the coin will rise or not. As this limits of advantages are necessary to take on

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Funny that people always write about fomo and regretting of not buying. I am pretty sure that there are more people now regretting not selling in the top of the altseason, or buying in there. Many alts are down over 90% and i for one am not regretting buying the absolute bottom, but not selling everything on the way down from the top. I would have actually more money to buy now 😛

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Upright said:

i think its still not too late to buy the bitcoins rightnow , i predict that after the halving bitcoin price will rise so hard , i know many people are saying halving will not effect the market but what about miners ? will they mine bitcoin with loss or such a less reward instead they will mine other coin and exchange it , so bitcoin has to rise after halving

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin coin, who knows it, does not last in the preservation of it and is subject
 to special conditions such as the one we are experiencing in days that are difficult for the world. 
It may rise and sell it to me at a good price and solve most of your problems.

• +1 2

No need to regret. You can now buy Bitcoin it's price is 6k dollars now. It's not out of reached. I guess market is going towards recovering and price will increase more very soon.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yes i think i will regret because i don't buy now because it is a big chance to buy because the price not will stay as 6000 dollars

• +1 1

Yes this is the best moment where we can buy the Bitcoin, this is the best opportunity maybe will be the unique for much time, but anything can happen with cryptocurrency, maybe other opportunity comes from other coin!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

15 hours ago, Rr45 said:

Yes I am also one among them. I thought of buying bitcoin at that time several times. But I didn't. Now I regret about my decision. in the future if I get a similar chance like this I will definitely buy.

Your chance is now. If you wait until the future, you may regret it again.

• +1 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

21 hours ago, Upright said:

😂 lol that is so true the price volume of bit coin crashef badly down, and quite a good number of strategic investors really took advantage of this is aquiring alot of bitcoin with the belive that the price will rise again. Wich we are already withnesing a rise to. 

Yes, but Bitcoin may drop lower than previously. Let’s see if this can be done in order to do so. If Bitcoin costs $ 3,000 again, then definitely investors will buy it again. 

• +1 1

I do not agree, now is the time to be happy on the contrary. Because the market has finally come out of the crisis and is now growing very confidently. It was risky to buy currencies in such a recession, no one knew how low the price would be.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do also blame my past so often and that hurts me really the most because I have missed so many golden chances to buy the Bitcoin in the very low cutting edge prices. I am still missing the opportunities due to so many obstacles in the life. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

It isn't too late yet to buy Bitcoins at cheaper prices even though currently its current price goes high up a bit. Prices will definitely start to go up around after this year's halving event; and the people who wasted their opportunity to buy Bitcoins when it is cheaper, even now, are the ones who will, after a few months as of this writing, really going to regret it later.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 3/20/2020 at 3:07 PM, Upright said:

It is right whenever we miss the chance to buy at lower price we feel regret. But I think bear face is not over. Situation is not solved yet and we could get another chance to buy btc at lower price. Even it could go down more than first. So be ready to buy btc at that level.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4K and bellow was panic buying. I've actually managed to grab more Bitcoin at 5K as there was a window open for a few days. Enjoying hold now. Even if we drop more again, I will still think of it as an opportunity to buy more. 

yes i agree that if a good coins come to its least price and we are not able to buy that we feel regret.but that is not thr end.we may get many other opportunities to get different coins at their least price.so just we have to be stay updated and active

• +1 2
  • +2 1

If you look at the current amount of Bitcoin the price is still low compare how it was yesterday is not too late any person who has the money can still purchase it perhaps the amount will rise higher this year.

I took advantage of the opportunity and bought a good amount of bitcoin when its price decreased and now I am waiting for the price to go up to sell and achieve profits because the price has started to grow

If you want to get profit from the coin and get involved in it then it's never too late. You can do Invest and as the price is fluctuating and the coin has dumped there is only one way and its pump so invest is always profitable.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

6 minutes ago, Princeazam said:

Well, good topic my dear friend, We really have to regret in the future when Bitcoin price will increase to high. Then we have to regret that why we did't buy it in this time. Because, the current price of bitcoin is very low.

If you have to be ready to take a position on low bitcoin values. I agree if the price of bitcoin is low but I am also worried that this year is bad for bitcoin collectors.

You will always regret some things because you can't make anything perfect in this world. But it is important to know that regret will only make you feel even worse 

Halving need to be in a good price of Bitcoin so making the halving and the price of btc high will lead to dump fast one but in general staying 6k to 8 k maybe better to make a huge pump in the halving.

• +2 1

I think my friend that time is still available to buy bitcoin and other currencies because the prices are still low in my opinion, and I think after about a month in May the purchase will stop because the bitcoin price will rise