That time to regret - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

That time to regret

We are already in the period of regret , i can remember during the very early stage of cryptocurrency the price of bitcoin was less than $6000 many people gave up for bitcoin but unexpectedly the price of bitcoin rose up to $10000 gradually the price reaches todays price as of now when i am writing at $23950. some would wish as if they bought bitcoin when the price was low so that they can harness their profit.

yes it is right because the value of bitcoin is changing and increasing very fast so if we buy with BTC in lower rate and save it for some months and sell it then be a large profit for sure. According to the chart the value of cryptocurrencies and different coins are increasing day by day. Collect as much of BTC so that you won't be regretting in the future.

This is a tremendous thing for both those who are already using it which means 4rd which is an invoice in it. So what will be the scene of those who are working backwards, how will they work .

Sometimes it happened in our lives but when it comes to crypto you must need to take a risk so that you can learn something from your experience

• +5 1

Frankly, this year is an opportunity for all members to purchase and store cryptocurrencies because the price is now low and it is a good opportunity for everyone to buy as many currencies as possible so that they can achieve good profits from them when the price rises

• +5 1

Everyone start to regret because recently bitcoin hit 28k$ and most of the people are waiting for 30k$. I am also regreting because i didn't buy bitcoin below 15k$, but i also beileve this numbers are very risky to invest on bitcoin. That's why i am collecting altcoins these day and if the bitcoin dominance drops we can see altcoins bull run.

• +2 1

We do not regret the truth because no one expected Bitcoin to reach this high market value ... If it was the beginning of its appearance and they offered you 10 bitcoins for 50 dollars ... would you buy ??
You will say at the time that it is a scam and fraud ... And when it reached the limits of 5000 dollars ... some smart people started to trust Bitcoin and buy it ... These are the ones who actually benefited from everything that happened.

• +3 1

There is no benefit to regret at that time because the opportunity will be missed and bitcoin has risen dramatically. It is difficult through this price to achieve big profits as before, but other new opportunities can be found in other currencies, but it is very difficult

• +4 1

There is absolutely no time to regret because right now is pretty low price of bitcoin as it is going to rise and get much bigger price than know believe me

• +4 1

that's right and their pain will be now much more than before because the current price is 27000$ which means who bought BTC at 3000$ now gained 800% profit of it which is a very huge profits especially for those who bought huge amounts of Bitcoin

• +4 1

On 3/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, Upright said:

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

obviously dude there are lot of members that are regretting that why they didn't buy with coins on the lower price because now it is between very much higher and hope so that it would become more and more so they had not made the good decision at that time and don't hold btcs.

6 hours ago, Samotokika said:

obviously dude there are lot of members that are regretting that why they didn't buy with coins on the lower price because now it is between very much higher and hope so that it would become more and more so they had not made the good decision at that time and don't hold btcs.

People who always terned the Bitcoin that bubble are now realising how the the bubble fiction of Bitcoin has now skyrocketed in it's value around this year ending, as on how we now fomo which now happens as to whether the buy the high price of this coins or not

On 3/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, Upright said:

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

Yes ma'am you are very right that nowadays every doctors regret it that way they don't by the bitcoin when this price was near about $10,000 and now it's price become s at highest level and becomes near about 27,000 dollars if someone buy at that rate then he would get a very good profit nowadays. 

• +4 1

People who bought cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin since their launch became rich because of the high prices that occurred for these currencies due to the increase in demand for them. Therefore, we must collect currencies in anticipation for her height in the future 

You will some things because you can not make anything accurately in this world.But you should to know that regret will only make you feel worse it is my oppinion. 

In world of crypto risk and patience are always among the major factor that determine one success but many fail to understand the fact, which is why those who take the risk and have patience in crypto currency during the earlier investment always earned a lot of good profit and those that keep on thoughting always keep on regretting with the usual word had i know but in the end is not too late to make investment.

• +2 1

Of course when the market price of Bitcoin dropped a lot I couldn’t keep buying Bitcoin, that’s a regret for me.  Because the market value of Bitcoin has increased so much now that if I had bought Bitcoin I would have made a lot more profit at the present time.

There is absolutely no time to regret because right now is pretty low price of bitcoin as it is going to rise and get much bigger price than know believe me

• +3 1

Investment of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are all about taking risk but at the same time it's all about analysing the risk before one can decide to buy the bitcoin. Only the brave one can decide to take the risk as most members are afraid of not loosing their money if they invest on it and the price falls more.

• +1 1

What some people has failed to realise in the world of Cryptocurrency is that it requires risk taking together with patience. Anyone who is not patience enough and also afraid of loosing his capital won't definitely invest on any crypto coin because of the fair of lossing his capital.

• +1 1

Regretting is not good in real world neither it is also in cryptotalk nor in cryptocurrency.

We shouldn't ever give room to any sort of incidents that will soon cause us a regret as such, let us always take heed to how not to get regretion.

• +1 1

I really wanted to buy when the price of Bitcoin dropped, but then I had another demand and didn’t have the opportunity to buy it.  But now I work here and make money.

You cannot be a trader and think like this, or else yo will spend your whole life regretting missing chances. You should have an eagle eye that is constantly looking at the charts ready to take the chance once it is seen , and not an old woman weeping for missed chances. Look forward and do not spend your life in regrets.

I think that when it comes to bitcoin there is no need to be sorry because I think it has great potential for the simple reason that a bright future awaits it and it will always be a good time to acquire bitcoin
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I am regretting too because i wasn't interested crypto back than. I heard the bitcoin price was 3500$ but i didn't have enough capital to buy back than and my parents don't want to invest it. Now i am investing crypto but i beileve crypto world is full of oppourtunities and i am pretty sure we can find other chances like that.

• +2 1