That time to regret - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

That time to regret

No regrets in the crypto world, we still have a chance to experience a bullish moment. It's a bit late to buy Bitcoin now, but we can still buy other altcoins that are still cheap and hope that the bull will affect the price of other altcoins.

• +1 1

Yes most of us that didn't buy the crypto when it was doen to that amount really regretted it but also we happy for those people who bought it back then and hoping when the opportunity comes again we will definitely take path in buying it too. Here in cryptocurrency also it usually involves risk wic lots of people are not ready to take and that's why most people didn't buy.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, Upright said:

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

That time the corona Virus was very active in my country and the strict lock down was going on. Like other I was using my saving and thought about buying BTC. But I change my mind and left the opportunity I was afraid of corona and now I regret. Those who have bought are the lucky ones. It was life time opportunity. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The lows we have seen this year will be something to remember as price of Bitcoin is definitely moving to different price levels from the past three years. It is going to be above 20k soon and create a new huge support at some level higher than what we have as ATH today.

• +3 1

I like your attitude and you were also correct to put it this way. I hope that this post inspired people and it is great to see in Cryptotalk people that understand Bitcoin and they risk at times when there is extreme fear. I wish I knew a lot about Bitcoin and had money during that time to have also invested.

• +2 1

With the current price of bitcoin, I'm sure many people regretted that they didn't buy bitcoin when it was a cheap price and it's too late now if they invest bitcoin because it is already on top and right now seems the price of bitcoin is going down. If you want to invest bitcoin then you should wait until will hit the bottom price or try to invest in the new project but you must research first before to put your money in the new project because you know many scams.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The halving of the currency made it jump from three thousand US dollars to nearly twenty thousand within several months, and the difficult question is whether what happened in 2018 will be repeated or whether Bitcoin will go about forty thousand US dollars.

• +5 1

Yes you are right that that was the lowest price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. And if we buy coins at that time we can get good profit  from these coins and now the price of these coins is increasing with very high speed.

The opportunity was ripe for everyone to make a good profit by buying bitcoin at a low price and selling it at a more high price , I regret not buying and taking advantage of this opportunity.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:05 AM, harzallah said:

yes i think i will regret because i don't buy now because it is a big chance to buy because the price not will stay as 6000 dollars

when bitcoin price was around 1000$ before 2017 and no one bought it thats fine because no one knew the price would hit 20$ k years later , but in 2020 i think every one should regret for not buying bitcoin in 3000$

• +2 1

Your suggestion is great. I don't think that it is a regret though as Bitcoin has given many more good opportunities. It was the best price to find it for years there. It will probably not ever going to be priced this low again.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:42 PM, Philippe2001 said:

Bitcoin coin, who knows it, does not last in the preservation of it and is subject
 to special conditions such as the one we are experiencing in days that are difficult for the world. 
It may rise and sell it to me at a good price and solve most of your problems.

Now the Bitcoin cross the high price of the history and this time BTC touch the 20334$ and i hope that soon the big bull is start and the BTC make a big high so much in the market and they make money through it which hold that coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must use the time with continuous and permanent work, with every activity and without negligence. You must follow your work until the end and at all times in order to gain our time with things that are useful to us.

Sure, those that didn't buy Bitcoin below $10K levels should be regretting now that Bitcoin has just reached new all time highs. On the contrary, people who bought at such levels, especially at the very bottom at $3,800 should be happy because they have now made above 400% profits.

• +3 1

I think that Bitcoin will rise more than that, you can buy now and sell at a later time when it rises more, think about it carefully, before you start any step.

• +4 1

The movement of the currency must be fully studied in the absence of losses, but when it is recommendations to sell and you see prices rising, you must know that it is time to sell before you regret, you should actually monitor the price and pay attention well.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:20 PM, Abiaan said:

i think its still not too late to buy the bitcoins rightnow , i predict that after the halving bitcoin price will rise so hard , i know many people are saying halving will not effect the market but what about miners ? will they mine bitcoin with loss or such a less reward instead they will mine other coin and exchange it , so bitcoin has to rise after halving

I doubt it, I think it is already late because no one would his or her btc now because there is a lot of prediction that the price will hit 200k so I think at this situation on one will like to sell btc. Btc has become public figure because of it high value. 

On 3/20/2020 at 5:37 AM, Upright said:

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

I have always thought that it is neither too early nor too late to start cryptocurrencies so you have to act immediately and not keep waiting for incredible things to happen and not participate so it is more convenient to invest a lot of money in cryptocurrencies because at the long generate profit.

• +1 1

I agree, and because bitcoin is now at an all time high, I think that it will stay like that and those who doubted this majestic coin are now thinking twice.

• +1 1

Many people weep on a chance after missing it , but what is the point.  It is better to take action when you feel the market is in a bull buy as much as you can and settle for a five percent profit then sell, just do not get greedy and hold for long because the markets can bounce any minute.

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:37 AM, Upright said:

The important thing is to start now and not later because cryptocurrencies are more popular every day and their value is rising a lot, so it is a good business to start now.

• +1 1

There are always feelings of regret, especially after the missed opportunity.
No one can know what the bottom is, except after it has occurred and the price has rebounded from it, of course.
Some might have bought at a price of $ 3,000 and the price drops to $ 1,000, so there will be some remorse, but they regret the rush.
We all face states of regret, but it is better to control our emotions and not be led by revenge on the market.

Many people have regret not buying bitcoin, because there is the time this year that bitcoin dumps and it increase to a very high price and they make good profits from their holding. 

Yes people are blaming their selves for not holding their bit coin tight and they refused to listen to advise that is given to them that they should buy bit coin and now that the price is high they are regretting it 

Indeed, this is the best second where we can purchase the Bitcoin. This is the best open door possibly will be the special for much time, however anything can occur with cryptocurrenc perhaps other open door comes from other coin.