That time to regret - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

That time to regret

In fact, we will regret it for our life if we do not buy bitcoin, yet with these crazy prices it must be bought because this currency will not stop and after a while we will find its price today was acceptable to buy, so that when you can buy bitcoin, you will not regret it.

I think there is no need to regret for bitcoins. You can easily buy bitcoins at low price and sell them when price become high to get more benefit.  You can regret to others thing because there is no thing in the world which is perfect for us.

That time to regret is to do something at a particular time when is needed but one will not put value to it for example buying bitcoin or any other coin in the cryptotalk currency exchange market when they are at low price in order to be able to sell and get more profit and benefits when they increase in price but most of us don't give values to important things at the particular period of time 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not necessary to this extent, for me I did not buy a hardware wallet, because I always flip my money in the trading market, I can simply distribute my money everywhere and so I will never need to store it in a hardware wallet.

Unfortunately, my friend, I very much agree with you that really we have all regretted not using Bitcoin since the year 2020 in March. If we bought at that time, we would have earned profits of more than 500 percent. Nevertheless, we must not despair. Bitcoin is always developing. I urge everyone to buy. Thank you.

• +5 1

If, unfortunately, the future is not known, so many of us sold cheaply or did not buy at the right time and now it is too late or even with a lot of risk, but in the same way they say that BTC will touch 50 k and then 120 k what It gives a lot to think about whether to enter or not buy btc in the long term.

There is no need to regret to yourself market always give you a chance so it is the most important thing how we can use. If you focus on other altcoin you will get huge profit after few years. There are many crypto currencies listed in market which have good value and good potential just focus on them and take wise decision

Halving need to be in a good price of bitcoin so making the halving and the price of btc high will lead to dumo fast obe but in general staying 6k to 8 k maybe better.you will alwyes regert some things beacause you can't make anything perfect in this world     

For me, beyond my experience in the field of cryptocurrency. My regret is when I know some information about cryptocurrency and the time that bitcoin drops at a low price almost $4000 at the year of March 2020. That time I have enough money but I doubt that if I buy it and it does not work my remaining money will disappear. I doubt it the ability of bitcoin I won’t believe that it will increases soon.

You are right my mate. I too have great regrets over myself why I did not buy Bitcoin in early 2020. At that time I had so much money that I could buy a bitcoin comfortably, but I did not buy bread at that time, due to which I could not get much benefit and I regret it very much. But later, nothing is regretting that he has gone. If I had bought them at that time, I would have gained many benefits today. But I could not do it, which I will regret for a lifetime.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that it is normal for such situation to occur i markets,  I don't expect that everyone would be lucky to buy a coin at a particular time and and sell at the same time,  some people would have to delay it,  that how the market runs,  regret is just part of investing. 

• +1 1

Just now, Mir Hamza said:

You are right my mate. I too have great regrets over myself why I did not buy Bitcoin in early 2020. At that time I had so much money that I could buy a bitcoin comfortably, but I did not buy bread at that time, due to which I could not get much benefit and I regret it very much. But later, nothing is regretting that he has gone. If I had bought them at that time, I would have gained many benefits today. But I could not do it, which I will regret for a lifetime.

Don't speak in such way my dear partner. Every disappointment is a blessings as the wise ones said.

Hence, don't think you've loose and will regret for a lifetime rather embrace the destiny and give another trial to your best possession.

It is like; The more you fail, The more you should try.

• +1 1

I think now everyone wants to buy bitcoin but now bitcoin price is increasing but if bitcoin price decreases like before then many investors will buy it but no one knows when its price  Will be less.

Hello. I think that if you compared the number of people who regrets there decision of procrastination to buying of some coins when the price is down it would be about 70% of people, because most people don't seize the opportunity of prices.

Companies like Paypal, Microstrategy and Grayscale are showing increasing interest towards Bitcoin and it's bullish price movements seem to escalate as the time passes. Miners are selling their mined Bitcoin rapidly but the bitcoin supply in exchanges are decreasing rapidly. This is a very bullish movement. I can't even imagine the magnitude of the price rise when it's next halving in 2024 occurs. 

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

That is why it is very important to be careful with the word and the feeling of regret, basically we tend to when things are not good or are not as usual take a negative attitude and think about giving up, without knowing that in those moments are where we should be more aware and we should take advantage of them to grow twice as much with an extremely high momentum.

17 hours ago, Showrov03 said:

Bitcoin is not yet late to buy, although its current price is much higher than in the past. After half of this year's event, prices will definitely start to rise; And those who have wasted their chance

Well @Showrov03  you're absolutely right there are so many peoples regret themselves, because when the mid of 2020 that time bitcoin price very low and so many peoples not buy at that low price, now bitcoin in his peak stage and reach ATH price,

but still we have a chance to buy bitcoin but wait for right movement, my expectation is one or two months after bitcoin price surely dumped then buy but not now.

My dear friend, you must do your job the right way.  You will regret not getting money by working.  In these moments when everyone will regret why they didn’t buy Bitcoin or Crypto Wallet when it was too low and even at the bottom right up to 5000 000 crypto markets may start to rebound as well as go halfway.  Thanks

• +2 1

Today every person has regret that why we cant buy crypto in past years because now btc has its highest price. But don't regret now just work hard now and earn crypto as in future it becomes more precious. 

I have no regrets about buying Bitcoin when its price was at its lowest. This is because of several factors. Even at that time, I could not afford to buy Bitcoin. Secondly, I never expected Bitcoin to reach what it is today. Thirdly, even now there are opportunities for buying Bitcoin at quiet a low level. 

For those who are regretting, you can buy Bitcoin at this level and wait for a good opportunity to sell after a few years when the price has substantially increased.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:22 PM, Upright said:

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

It's kind of like nothing is as fixed in crypto, like when it gains the top or just drops to the low. If someone says, bitcoin going to pump after a week, and advice you to invest on that, it's better not to listen any of the rumors; but rather believing on yourself and trusting your instincts on when to invest, not going on other's decision but rather making the firm decision on our own with detail market analysis.

I think that either with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies at the time we had the opportunity, it is something very simple that is constantly repeated within the community, a clear example of this is what happened with Dogey XRP, few trusted a bullish movement and they lost the opportunity to quintuple their capital.

Hello, if it is true that many regret when they do not know or decide to compare a currency, thinking that it has no value and worst of all is that they get carried away by what others say.
It cannot be, it arises when they begin to see that they were wrong and they would like to go back in time, but it is too late to be able to obtain those benefits.
In this case btc, obtained good historical prices, for which good profits have been obtained.

No regrets in the crypto world, we still have a chance to experience a bullish moment. It's a bit late to buy Bitcoin now, but we can still buy other altcoins that are still cheap and hope that the bull will affect the price of other altcoins. 

No need to worry about not buying BTC when it's price was lowered because still you can buy. Before buying it one need to know about its price going upward or downwards. May be price will again go down after some time because its going higher and higher after pumping max level it will go down.