A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

Yes partner faucet is just a waste of time and resources and that is why I make use of Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign to earn 30,000 satoshi which is worth $2.64 everyday if I make 30 valuable posts in the forum, even Bitcointalk is far better than faucet to me.

Actually, this method is a big waste of time. It takes a lot of time in order to take very little financial return.
There are many ways of making profit that I think are more profitable than profit

6 hours ago, Kawuak said:

Yes partner faucet is just a waste of time and resources and that is why I make use of Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign to earn 30,000 satoshi which is worth $2.64 everyday if I make 30 valuable posts in the forum, even Bitcointalk is far better than faucet to me.

I totally agree. Cryptotalk is the best forum for beginners to gain some profit as a start. Then I recommend doing trading on any platform like Yobit platform. 

This was a good recommendation and it is really good to rely on jobs instead of using taps as it is a waste of time and effort, really useless.

Life is great and enjoy it

For the beginner who are trying to make some more money from other faucet site this topic will going to give you to idea about the things peoples are facing on those websites because maximum of them are fake and full of scam so be careful and makes sure about the website then only go for work without having any idea and knowledge don't go ahead.

• +1 1

The topic is so helpful in my mind and so thank you for sharing this recommendation for beginners. Faucets were so profitable, but it seems they are not more profitable at the present and it is just wasting of time. Maybe we can prefer  make trading instead of faucets or something different. 

The best way to earn an encrypted aunt is to work hard on this forum and provide the best content, because faucet sites are big waste of time I have never taken advantage of them.

Yes, I completely agree with you, that the best way to earn money if you do not have the money to start investing or trading from crypto is to do certain tasks for money, and that the forum CryptoTalk is the best way to earn money for publishing

• +2 1

First, freelance work on the Internet requires a specific skill, such as web design, mastering Photoshop, marketing, or others
As for the world of cryptocurrencies, I think that it starts from scratch, from learning the basics, learning analysis and experiment, and with the passage of time, money begins to come.

• +2 1

On 3/19/2020 at 5:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

That's really normal that some of the beginners here tried faucets but their profits are very low that's why I don't recommend using faucet sites instead just work in more profitable sites or platform like this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do that freelancing jobs as a beginner in crypto currency world and I think when I do that I am improving my skills on that job that I had been entered and that is a win win condition for me while I am earning some money I improve my skills too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best way is to make an effort in the beginning, such as working in a cryptocurrency or Bitcoin Talk, or providing services on the Internet, such as shortening links or questionnaire sites, to collect capital and start investing and trading in this market to achieve profits.

opening with taps sites is fetching a throw away of time since I am in this forum. You will not be capable to garner 1 ample day in one day. You have to run entirely day in one day
Imagine manually effective on it nowadays and based on this rate for bitcoin, you will not search out to that buck until you achieve a month

Faucets are not a waste of time because even though only a small amount of money you can get there, it is still an opportunity that you should grab, you just only need to follow the instruction, and then you will receive free bitcoin which you can use for investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes I admit the fact you gaining experience in one way or the other, but still it's a waste of time, since their forum with readily available offers, full of fruitful and gainful opportunities of making good amount of money, it's better you focus and learn how to be participating successfully to earning a meaningful amount income.

• +2 2

21 hours ago, Moontong said:

Faucets are not a waste of time because even though only a small amount of money you can get there, it is still an opportunity that you should grab, you just only need to follow the instruction, and then you will receive free bitcoin which you can use for investment.

If our hobby collecting crypto currency free of cost  then faucet's are useful,if our purpose earning money then faucets really time wasting jobs, but  we have no other source and we have no extra skill to work other platforms, then iam also recommend these faucets, but my personal advice improve our skills and find better source to earn.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/19/2020 at 3:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck 

You may know that now a days almost all faucet site give you very much low amount which is actually now a perfect amount for your work but yah its give us free time... Again when you going to collect free coin in faucet every 5 time i think its your waste of time fully becuase YOU can use your this time to learn about crypto currency which Will give you MORE money than faucet few month later                  

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:44 PM, Brand1 said:

It is true that taps sites are a big waste of time and work in the free fields more profitable. There are sites that pay members for writing articles or translating articles, and there are also sites that pay you for selling pictures.

I dont see it as a waste of time buddy, it is opportunity why dont we grab it, only few process that you need to do in order to get those taps. It wont waste your time because you will get money on it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/7/2020 at 8:10 PM, Mahmood9 said:

This site is one of the best sites and methods that give you cryptocurrencies in exchange for doing writing work, as you are given 20 pieces for every useful publication you share

Yes cryptotalk has all necessary objectives needed by all members. This forum was the only forum I know that pays you and gives you all learning about cryptocurrency by searching through Google.

you are right but i think you mean cryptotalk not crypto in total because when you get into crypto and you want to invest or trade you will need for sure to have money to start your work with but here in this forum you are right we don't need money to start writing posts and topics

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

You are saying true mate i remember when i tried faucet at my first time, in more than 3 weeks i earned $1 it was the worst thing for sure. Freelance jobs are good for us because you can earn $10 in one day.

• +2 1

Oh, this very kind and thoughtful from you cammer and I thank you, I will try to find freelancing jobs on the internet and start looking today because we need to earn some money from the internet and you have helped me a lot with your recommendation. I will keep this post saved and will come back to tell the results of the freelancing jobs I've found.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I will give suggestions to newbie that first of all rules is the essential if you want to be here forever because if you break the rules you will get warning and then after some time you will get ban so keep focus on the grammar and spelling it's better for you..

• +1 1

Thank I know that there are freelancing websites and they accept everyone giving online jobs when there is demand and I hope to find something too, I had forgotten these websites that are usually paying because it has to do with real and honest jobs.

• +2 1

There are some jobs in freelancing that pay good and if someone is a developer or knows to create video and edit he can find good money but perhaps not for a long time as there are opportunities and these websites get paid more than the worker only to list the jobs and the qualifications of the workers.

• +2 2