A Recommendation For Beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

6 minutes ago, Zaknov said:

These are good recommendation actually but, why not they just work here i meen it's easy and anyone can earn from it. Freelancing needs some time and not all people can earn with it.

I supposed beginners already knew the benefits of working on Cryptotalk, that's why I didn't mention that. It's a good idea to work here as we can earn up to 1.5$ per day depending on the current price of Bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Starting with taps sites is becoming a waste of time since I am in this forum. You will not be able to reap 1 full day in one day. You must work all day in one day
Imagine yourself working on it now and based on this price for bitcoin, you will not get to that dollar until you complete a month
For beginners, this forum gave them an opportunity to accumulate profitable capital
Up to $ 50 a month

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 6
  • +3 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is a good advice because many beginners start working on the sites of taps and applications that pay a small amount of bitcoin and they do not know many ways to earn money, which makes them put a lot of effort without any benefit

44 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

All of us started with faucet sites when we first came into the crypto world and I regret the time I have wasted on these sites. In addition to freelancing method that you've mentioned, working on Cryptotalk is good for beginners also to learn some basic information about cryptocurrencies and earn money too. More recommendations like this should be made to guide beginners.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It's true  my friend  cryptotalk  is best  platform   to get cryptotalk  without  any investment.  We can do trading  and earn  more with that money.  Also  freelancing  is another  good  option. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Correctly write that the cryptocurrency collection cranes will not lead to anything and this should be taken into account. It’s best to buy bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes i am also agree with you. In most crypto sites it is just wasye of time like mining, airdrops and fuset. Free lancing is best and permanent way to earn money. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Thank you for this recommendation. People should not humiliate themselves in jobs that do not give them their rights. We should only work in the areas we love and give us our ability to work and our dignity.

• +2 4
  • +3 1

If so you're right those sites only waste time only are profitable for those who have a large referral network without counting the annoying and unwanted advertising and viruses they own today there are many better ways to make money online

You're right mate, i would prefer this forum than faucets because they are giving such a small amount of profit unlike here in this forum, you can earned $2.3 per day which is good.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

I also waste a lot of my time, energy and resources on faucets sites making bitcoin which doesn't worth as much as time I spent on them. Imagining working on faucet sites for three weeks only for me to realize just 2.5dollars. I think any other way of making bitcoin is better than from faucet sites. 

• +2 3
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

A lot of beginners in crypto tend to waste much time on faucets and other free sites thinking that they can earn a good income but it turns out to be a waste of time and thanks to cryptotalk for being the best earning site that I have ever come across so far.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

A lot of beginners in crypto tend to waste much time on faucets and other free sites thinking that they can earn a good income but it turns out to be a waste of time and thanks to cryptotalk for being the best earning site that I have ever come across so far.

Well, this is quite good mate, being a new member for crypto world, its hard to find some legit online sites that is giving a free bitcoins and faucets are easily to find so that they are staying for that to get some profit even though its giving an small amount of money.

• +1 3

Thanks for advice for new members to suggests don't work in faucets, because faucets not gives one dollar in one month, but freelanceing also not easy task because we need good skills then we earn in this platform, but I think crypto talk gives respective income of 1.50$ dollars present prices, because bitcoin prices decrease now.

• +1 2

Thank you for sharing that, yes of course freelancing jobs is one of the opportunities you can find or do on cryptocurrency and also yes through freelance they will pay you decent amount of money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is true that taps sites are a big waste of time and work in the free fields more profitable. There are sites that pay members for writing articles or translating articles, and there are also sites that pay you for selling pictures.

• +1 2

Thank you, your advice is very useful, so stay away from taps, taps are a waste of time, it's not worth spending time on it. Especially new people should stay away from the hose. There are many freelance jobs for big profits like trading.

• +1 3

I am so thankful that this kind of sites are existing to the people like me that needs an extra financial support. I always try my best to make posts per day so that I can earn money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes you right is a good way to earn money, but you have to learn a skill like design or editing or developing. If you do something like this you can get a good amount from freelancer.

• +2 4
  • +3 1

On 3/19/2020 at 3:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Yes i did realize that but too late. I used to work in faucets website before and trust me i literally wasted my few months in collecting a little amount of BTC every hour. I really regret that. 

One thing this faucets are more of. A stepping Stones for beginners to like see on how the the the Crypto and how it relates, as an experience Crypto user will know it waste time, especially when the faucet is free as they are paid faucets which also pays decently

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Hello dear friend,

Thanks a lot. You are right beginners start working on the sites of taps and applications that pay a small amount of bitcoin and they do not know many ways to earn money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

All the freelancing websites are basically cheating the users and either paying just pennies, or even paying nothing at all. There won't ever be a freelancing website that pays a good amount, enough to consider it a job.

Try making something on your own, that will create enough traffic and will have a chance to succeed.

• +3 1

You are saying correctly because freelancing are greatly appreciated home based and skilled based work and on using freelancing we can earned unlimited earnings from freelancing services because these funds are directly given to the service provider.