A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

When I started working in the Mundrale started from the beginning of the beginners to even about encrypted currencies and did not care for money and so far I have to publish the partition because it is a task of important and useful and recommended all the beginners to begin this section is not for money but for interest to them.

Yes there are many foucet sites where we cannot earn much money but we can earn handsome amount at this forum because we can earn 3 or 4 dollars daily. But if talk about freelancing this requires more effort first of all we have to learn some skills and then we can start work, so this is very time taking work. But I recommend that the cryptotalk is the best platform for good earning.

I really agree with you because when i joined cryptotalk, i do not understand how to start from but with the help of the beginners forum, i started knowing about crypto currency and how to become a successful trader, and i work hard to be a cryptotalk member, so that i will get more benefit always

Yes I am also starting work in May faucets sides to earn money and doing a lots of waste time. The best to earn money without investment is the freelancing site. Where we can easily do work and earn money. That's the right way will be chosen by the beginner to do work and this is the best platform to provide them an opportunity to earn money

1 - Choose your broker carefully   2 - Start simple, it means if you start with a demo account first and start with a real account and trade, you should have a small account in the beginning and not risk all your money  3 - You must learn technical analysis and know the financial markets 

I agree with you, you should not rely on faucets in accumulating capital for beginners because it is a waste of time and effort only, and it is good to join freelance sites, such as writing articles or design.

Thats good suggestion you gave but you could have given us some examples of these freelancing platforms we can use to try out and the type of work we'll be doing on some of them.

My friend, I respect your opinion, and thank you for this beautiful advice, but in my opinion that this forum is beautiful and the gain in it is great, and watch out I am not talking about money only, I am talking about experience and learning, and new knowledge, that knowledge is much more important than money, here we learned a lot. And we got the experiences, thanks Cryptotalk. 

• +3 1

Thank you for this advice. It is true. We must not rely on faucets at work because it requires effort and time from us. In return, we must know about independent work sites. For me, I have no idea about these sites. I hope to know how to work with them.

Starting on tap sites is a distraction and a waste of time for me, and it is not easy to earn money from me, and it does not give equivalent money, but this forum has given us job opportunities for everyone at reasonable prices that are not less than $ 60 per month.

my advice to all the guys who are starting out in the cryptocurrency world is to be cautious and patient with your ventures in the platform. if you only started to learn about cryptocurrency after you came to the crypto talk platform, I will advise you to do a lot of research about it and to stay active in the forum.

Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful post . you are right my friend . There are many sites that are just waste of time and scam . If  some sites are pay then it's minimum amount . We easily earn money from this forum 3 dollars daily . Just follow the rules of this forum . That's why  we should start working with crypto . Happy posting .

Dear friend you say absolutely right that faucet earning not enough earning. I also work some faucet site and waste my time. Faucet earning not helpful me. I think freelance is very good platform to build carrier and earning platform. I also try freelance earning. Thanks for share for beginners advice.

A great deal of learners in crypto will in general squander a lot of energy on fixtures and other free destinations feeling that they can acquire a decent pay however it ends up being an exercise in futility and gratitude to cryptotalk for being the best procuring site that I have ever gone over up until this point.

Undoubtedly freelancing is a great way to earn money without any investment. Freelancing skills help a person in their life to get a permanent job also. At this time freelancers earn a good amount of money every month. Their skills are very much popular in this digital world. I will also learn freelancing skill after i finish my university admission test. 

• Useful or interesting 1

One suggestion for newcomers is the first 100 comments. Since then, 20 comments in seven days. The family is then selected as eligible. So I would urge everyone to do a good job.

Well, working on faucets is only the wastage of time, money and energy. Earning just one dollar in three weeks is not a good job. Living free is better than working on faucets. You have a lot of opportunities to earn. One of the best, easy, reliable and free of cost platform of earning is cryptotalk because it provides you knowledge and another opportunity of earning by trading with bitcoin. You can earn from 2 to 3 or more than 3 dollar per day that is one thousand times more better than faucet.

I agree with you. Many people are working in such freelancing services and many people are getting services by engaging in this service. Again, many people are getting some help in making a living. At present, these sites are helping people in a big way.

Hello friends thanks for telling us the right way to don't wast our time on any other applications because they don't pay us money as cryptotalk pay us

yes it's right as a beginner we don't know about any other ways of earning

You are absolutely right my friend, as I also have seen many people are wasting their time by earning from fake applications, games, and websites. Initially I also wasted my time using applications but didn't get any single amount. I think Cryptotalk also can be considered as a typing job where you can earn from posting. And that is also good thing to learn the skills for freelancing jobs.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 3/19/2020 at 3:29 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

@Cammer You're absolutely right on this. Many beginners likely to start their career from online faucets. Since, when was a beginner I used to work for the faucet websites, and to my experience the earnings were too less, and that's not even worth spending my time on faucets. Later, I got to engage on freelancing website, and its Upwork; where I used to work as a content creator and used to write contents for the people, website or a company. Later I got to engage myself in this forum, and I am earning a good income from the forum apart from the freelancing jobs.

I think Faucets are very tiring, I can't profit there, it's just a waste of time. In CryptoTalk I can do better than Faucets, I have left Faucets and joined the high paying CryptoTalk. I think CryptoTalk is the only way to get trading capital without using personal savings.

Edited by Onden
  • +1 1

It is good to hear advice like this, because many beginners start working on faucet sites and apps that pay a small amount of Bitcoin and don't know many ways to make money, which makes them put in a lot of effort without any benefit

The training for the newcomers is that they first look at the posts well, and read the concentration section. Many people work in other applications, do not pay much, they will be able to earn work in this forum, and meet the demand according to their work.

Thanks for your advice.i am new here so i don't know all these things .I learned a lot from your feedback. And I understand that you are right. Thanks everyone.