What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:44 AM, Tine0313 said:

Of course buddy, after i learned those site and app, i immediately view those so i can check the movement of the Cryptocurrency that i am eyeing to. This forum is a great help for everybody because of knowledge its share by members here.

Well, that's good for you mate and also you're allowed to see the ranks of the coins when  you used the blockfolio mate by clicking the coin, xrp is now in the rank 4 because the tether is now showing some good movements.

7 hours ago, Yomose said:

Especially, I use stop lose if I want to sleep, and for any sharp fall of price, I had helped a lot. But it also has disadvantages in which the price of the coin may rise above normal after stop lose is used. So while using it, we must use it in a way that will favour us. 

Yes that is true because don't the stop loss cancel when the market reversed fast we need to  place another stop loss against the next coming opportunity.

23 hours ago, Imran01234 said:

Corona virus has reduced the price of all cryptocurrencies.

@Imran01234 How has the corona virus reduced the prices of all cryptocurrencies? Even if it did, the time has gone. Now, bitcoin is almost $10000, it even gotten to $10300 on the 3rd of June. 

The rise or fall of cryptocurrencies is due to several reasons, including:
1- The difference between the bid and ask for this currency.
2- The positive or negative developments that occur in the project of companies holding digital currencies.
And other reasons such as speculation in currency trading.

Price pumps and dumps take place in crypto world and if this price fluctuations stop then people will leave this crypto world. So we should utilize these pumps and dumps. Buy the crypto currencies when price goes dump and sell it when price pump up. And in march it happens due to covid19 but now market revived. 

Even we can't see good price of the cryptocurrency up to now due to global crisis of the corona virus we can see good improvement in the price of the coin after the end of this virus.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:40 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

Pandemic is a real deal not just on safety of the people but also in the global market so does in cryptocurrency. Pandemic prevents people from being active enough to be productive since they all need to be quarantined to contain the virus so the economic activity stop especially when the effect of virus is at peak in a country then the economy goes in confusion and in drop for many reasons. But once the virus is being contained and the graph line of cases becomes to flatten then the economy will be back to its normal then the cryptocurrency value will rise again. 

12 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Price pumps and dumps take place in crypto world and if this price fluctuations stop then people will leave this crypto world. So we should utilize these pumps and dumps. Buy the crypto currencies when price goes dump and sell it when price pump up. And in march it happens due to covid19 but now market revived. 

I agree with you mate, that's a good thing with Cryptocurrency because of its volatile prices, many people go with Cryptocurrency because the profit they can receive will be high if Cryptocurrency pumps.

• +1 2

There are many methods of analysis,
But the best technical and hormonal analysis of the currency situation analysis and of course with constant monitoring of Bitcoin movement is the market controller.

• +1 1

All the Cryptocurrencies are currently down in terms of market value but since bitcoin is the mother of all Cryptocurrency so I will use it as example. I think since bitcoin refuse to rise during halving event back in May 2020 I have to predict that the price will surely rise before the end of the year but I don't know the actual amount probably $15,000 or above.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very difficult to estimate the crypto price. Everything becomes like this for the corona situation. Currently the crypto price depends on the Corona situation. So we have to wait to see the crypto  price.

• +1 1

The simple answer for a person who is a beginner in the analysis is to monitor the liquidity that enters and analyze the liquidity chart and its objectives and when it rises in the market, this means that the rise is coming and vice versa.

With the current pumping up the top leading coin BTC and other Crypto coins, there is extremely high possibility that BTC price may goes beyond what we think of this year as affected by the global pandemic. The bull run is showing face causing BTC to be rising up every day.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:29 AM, marchal87 said:

All this due to the Corona epidemic that affected all countries of the world, including stock exchanges, international airlines, and cryptocurrencies. When the Corona epidemic is finished, things will return to normal.

Actually its not the coronavirus that affects the price of the cryptocurrency, it's the people who are holding their assets, they pull out their money because they are preparing for the COVID-19, and it affects the price of cryptocurrency because there are many investors who pull out their money.

• +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 10:56 PM, Nezar said:

My analysis is that the currency of the currency rates, especially the bitcoin price, will settle at this time at $ 4,000 for a period as happened last year, and then the rise will return in the middle of this year and it is very likely that the price will reach $ 15,000 so all we have to do is wait and monitor the currency price And try to collect the largest possible number of them at this time

Yeah, @Nezar your analysis is very near and the bitcoin price and gold prices are going boom on the market and bitcoin just reached $12000 and struggling and even it can dump down to $10500 to move ahead but soon we gonna see the bitcoin to the moon.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

22 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I think that most of the cryptocurrencies will surprise us in unexpected price during this year that's why always check the market especially in the currency where you invest with. 

Exactly! We don't know when but it will surely increase its price again and might go down drastically, that's why we should be updated and look clearly the market you invest for. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/9/2020 at 7:59 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I think that most of the cryptocurrencies will surprise us in unexpected price during this year that's why always check the market especially in the currency where you invest with. 

Try to make research good research of any coin you want to invest in them. Make sure the coin is a rising coin as you said really we shall see a huge change from the market price of all cryptocurrencies. Is almost time we gotta sell what we hold.

Bitcoin is now pumping, it already reaches $12k which is really big now, even though we are still having this pandemic virus, thankfully the price of the bitcoin is still rising, imagine if you invest when the price of the bitcoin reaches at its lowest for this year which is $3900 then you'll earn big profit.

that was due to corona virus everything dropped but i think you released that prices increased again and more than before since many new members joined crypto and demand and supply for cryptocurrencies increased which made prices go higher again

• +1 1

On 3/14/2020 at 11:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

If there is a Cryptocurrency that is experiencing a decline, there is no need to panic, because the decline is usually only temporary, you can hold your crypto first and don't rush to sell it. My analysis is that bitcoin price will soon rise to its highest peak and be followed by other altcoins, so don't miss it.

Crypto prices were down since the markers were shifting and adjusting to the new normal. Now that enough time has passed, some markets have normalized and some like crypto is stronger than ever. Some crypto are even getting pulled by bitcoins high price and have started soaring as well.

BetFury                                                   

In march, all the crypto currency price decrease due to corona pandemic which was lead the world economic in a bad situation.. The development  country where crypto currency get used hugely    , they had stopped  to    used crypto that  time for the pandemics.. Its lead the stock market Down as you know stock market is the main place of crypto currency.. But now all the currency price recovered again..         

On 3/14/2020 at 10:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes few month's back I think March month later so many crypto currency price dropped, because in this month so many countries suffered from corona virus, and this pandemic continued few months

In this pandemic crypto market also destroyed totally, but now everything OK and we see green market everywhere in crypto.

• +1 1

I think most crypto prices follow the lead on bitcoin, look at it this way when you have a surge on bitcoin, the prices for every other coin follow , when we have a down spiral the rest do the same. 

Am going to give an example on bitcoin and ripple,. when the price of bitcoin fell to 4000 just around March 2020, then the same price of Ripple fell from 0.32$ to 0.18$ around the same time, when the price recovered from the same on bitcoin to 12,000$ then it actually gave the same amount in percentage, the price of ripple came back from 0.18$ to 0.3$ last month , this shows relationship of all prices to bitcoin except for the stable coins.

• +3 1
  • +4 1