What is your analysis about crypto prices. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

I think the only reason is corona virus, all thing like patrol and gold and currency is down now because of this virus.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I think that after the biggest wave of coronavirus passes , the price of cryptocurrencies will rise again, this is inevitable

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Everything will stay like that in the current time, because this virus is the only reason, so if we still seeing it, then be sure that nothing is going to be changed, anyway it is good and bad in the same time, because we can hold our bitcoin now, and wait for the right moment to sell it, and bad, because yiu can see the market 

• +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is golden time for small investors to invest in some big projects for getting sure four x to ten x profit after halving event of btc. So main projects are xrp, eth, etc, eos, bitcoin cash. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

The Corona virus has affected the price of digital currencies and the price is now very low, but I think the price will start to grow to reach its peak at the end of this year, but when that happens, no one can predict that.

Edited by Zaino34

Currently crypto prices are facing a down movement as a result of corona virus and some big whales manipulating the prices by exchanging large amounts and everything will be back to normal maybe after halving.

• +1 1
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

No matter how low the price goes, it will go back up again after this international disease ends because Corona Virus did affect the market in a bad way, but it made a big chance for us to earn money from this breakdown.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Well, as this sharp decline is because of Virus issue. As we found any hope to fight the virus everything will be normal and the prices will go there again from where came. 

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

You xan scale with stop lose about 0.5 % and don't stay alot in a coin maybe bitcoin willl dump no one knows

• -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The world is fighting for survival This epidemic that has hit the world has led to freezing business and trade and a lot of important economic matters and for this reason the result was reflected on Bitcoin and caused that the price of cryptocurrencies to fall

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you  That crypto currency has an aversion.  That is now happening with the crypto currency.  This may be due to the Corona virus because the Corona virus has caused a huge decline in the global market.  However, the outbreak of the Corona virus will soon subside and the crypto currency will return to its previous position.

• +1 1

Yes, for some time all the coins have dropped in price. Is it because I do not know why I hope that if he knows you are telling me then I would be very benefited.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The prices of all the crypto have gone down and the market has taken a massive hit due to the effect that the corona virus is having on the financial markets and economies of the countries that are affected. I expect that the price should go back up when the financial infrastructures become more stable and the corona virus is dealt with, also when the halving event takes place in may.

• +1 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/14/2020 at 6:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

There are few scenarios that i have been thinking on that. If you are looking at most cryptos, then we are talking about full altcoin season, and most likely i should be near. But there are some real world situations that prevent that happening right now and looks like that they will keep going worse before we can start. People are protecting their real world assets and don't have time for experimental currencies right now. They will most likely be buying commodities now or changing or protecting their stock positions.

Covid has put us in a situation where the banks could fall again. So either we end up bailing them again, like the time when bitcoin started, or this will be the time when people realize that they should keep their money out of banks and in cryptos. That would get us insane bull market.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Now bitcoin struggle to survive thier basic Price's everyone knows how much corona virus, do the damage of crypto currency because halving before no one predicts this type demage of crypto currency, China countrys economy falling down is the main reason,to drop bitcoin prices this level, but soon crypto bounch back in market.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

My analysis is that the currency of the currency rates, especially the bitcoin price, will settle at this time at $ 4,000 for a period as happened last year, and then the rise will return in the middle of this year and it is very likely that the price will reach $ 15,000 so all we have to do is wait and monitor the currency price And try to collect the largest possible number of them at this time

• +1 4
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My analysis is that the prices will rise again in the coming months and now the price will stabilize at $ 4000, but after this decline we will see a significant increase in the prices of cryptocurrencies

• +2 2

1 minute ago, Brand1 said:

My analysis is that the prices will rise again in the coming months and now the price will stabilize at $ 4000, but after this decline we will see a significant increase in the prices of cryptocurrencies

are you sure for # months # word???? as i think it's very low now! months isn't enough to return +50% of bit price. or you can say no need of crypto after corona virus that will take us and all the world@. Good luck to our world;😩

• +1 4
  • +2 1

All this due to the Corona epidemic that affected all countries of the world, including stock exchanges, international airlines and cryptocurrencies. When the Corona epidemic is finished, things will return to normal.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My personal analysis is that it is normal this decrease in price of the BTC read it since December of last year I am sure that will increase a lot even double its price before the fall my reading is that we must take advantage of this decrease to accumulate btc as much as we can to take advantage of the day you go up and sell them and thus capitalize  

I think at this moment there is not any analyse to do, because is not depend about the cryptocurrency market, this situation is global for all products and service around the world, the economy collapse because the corona virus. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The price fall of cryptocurrencies has been linked with the outbreak of corona virus all around the world. Investors fear the pandemic might affect the market which causes a lot of panic trading. The prices will rise again when the war against the virus is yielding positively. That's my thought. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Prices vary from time to time, and this is related to the amount of withdrawals, demand and supply. Events in the world may affect prices, as people withdraw significantly when anything happens and this greatly affects the price.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

On 3/14/2020 at 10:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

As an old member, I have been saying this all along, that it is a manipulated market, and everyone can see now, how China manipulated everything. Still don't believe, then ask yourself, which country is back on track, which country is not under lockdown, and which country is buying all the stocks, and which country will buy all the crypto at dirt prices. CHINA. Mark my words, after this pandemic is over, CHINA becomes the Superpower, overtaking US. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1