Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19

If this news is actually true especially if it's originally from the WHO organization, then it will greatly improve the bids of Crypto being extensively being used in nearly any form of purchases n it we've to also know that E wallets such as PayPal do exist to

That is really a great news but can you please proved us with link to see the full and hope this article is trusted it means alot as I can imagine.

Corona virus is transmitted mainly by physical contacts. Using the fiat currencies, we might be more open to the virus than we think. So digital currency should be the next alternative, let's educate people more about this digital currency for safety of everyone and for the development of cryptocurrency. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 3/12/2020 at 10:38 AM, kizz said:

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!

That's a great idea though I haven't read anything about the World Health Organization promoting the usage of crypto currencies. But if it's true, it is a great improvement to the crypto market as more people will use crypto currencies. 

This is a great idea. By this way we can reduce the spread of Corona virus by not touching the physical currency notes and many people would know about this crypto technology.

I have published a topic in which I talked about the same point, the cryptocurrency will flourish because of this epidemic in order to reduce communication between people and transmit the disease, and the Corona epidemic may be the reason why the cryptocurrency is discovered by other countries and becomes used.

Edited by Maroua

On 3/12/2020 at 1:38 PM, kizz said:

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!

It is good news to hear that a big forum is promoting crypto currency. I think cryoto world is gaining its value slowly. And in near future it will overcome fiat currencies. 

This is really good. Encryption and digital currencies are used instead of securities, and it reduces the use of this money and the transmission of the virus. If digital currencies are used, the transmission of the virus will decrease.

Where did you hear this? Because i have heard nothing like this and can't even find anything with google. Or do you mean that they want to people to move away from physical cash?

I think it is a great idea which will provide them with some safety distance and reduce their risk. With this, they will introduce into their mind the idea of relying on Bitcoin or any other digita currency It is a great step for the organization 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I can't heard this news their health organization promotes to use crypto currency, but its correct paper currency at fiat currency spread covid 19 virus, that's why so many peoples suggests don't touch paper money one to another, so i also agree to use crypto currency to transaction for daily needs.

I haven't heard about this. Actually, the usage of cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin has decreased due to this virus and that's why Bitcoin price has fallen down. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well my thinking towards the topic for the reason for the sudden increased level of crypto currency usage would be as a result of the quarantine, people now do digital transactions from home. 

I agree because physical money can transmit COVID 19, but can you provide a reference link stating WHO ordered cryptocurrency?

On 3/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, kizz said:

you can pay online without using crypto, and guess what? you can do this since years... you can pay with paypal, bank account, and so on. so i really don't think that article is real

It is helpful post really. Due to COVID-19 people can not get out easily. But using cryptocurrency is really useful in this situation. l mean without going out you can earn from here.

45 minutes ago, aissaok said:

this is a good hypothesis which can reduce the contact of people with place transactions and this will eliminate the risk of contagion

Crypto created something from the ashes after all, i knew crypto would turn this disaster upside down, i also know to recover their economy nations must submit to crypto.

Edited by teminalibug

This is my opinion myself. I wrote in a post if it was not deleted. I said that the Corona virus will be one of the reasons why many countries rely on the cryptocurrency to avoid contact with hands. This is just a personal statement and nothing more.

Edited by Maroua

I think it is a very good idea for transactions and money exchange to become this period through cryptocurrencies and stay away from paper currencies because it can be a carrier of the virus.

Due to the coronavirus epidemic, all online trading is on the rise. And the increase in the use of cryptocurrency in trade is, unfortunately, not a fight against the epidemic. Many people get rid of cryptocurrencies as a risky asset.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Maroua said:

This is my opinion myself. I wrote in a post if it was not deleted. I said that the Corona virus will be one of the reasons why many countries rely on the cryptocurrency to avoid contact with hands. This is just a personal statement and nothing more.

But why? People use online and mobile banking already for years. Most users of online banking systems don't even know that crypto currencies exist, I guess.

The reason for crypto currencies is not to avoid physical money, but to create decentralized currencies that cannot easily be influenced by governments and central banks.

• +4 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

This is a good initiative taken by WHO. By promoting the value of crypto currencies will actually attract a lot  of people to work in crypto world from their home. Due to Covid_19 a lot of country has banned outside world work. That's why no one is capable of doing anything and they are sitting in home. So now they can actually use crypto as their full time work. 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset in which people do not see. The paper money is infected and the infection goes through the paper money. That's why they say that the future is in digital currencies and bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes, despite the seriousness of this virus, but this situation may be in favor of cryptocurrency. People will now be encouraged to use bitcoin as a means of payment

• +2 1