Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

This kind of idea is actually the ideal way of generating profit. You would need to wait in holding your asset to your own as when the right time comes you would be needing it to trade so that the outcome about the investment would be seen as true when you are going to convert it and transfer it to your digital wallet and to some money transactions to claim this kind of email. I would say that the short trading would actually earn more since they are constantly choosing to make transactions in the trade market where you sell the assets you have managed to get.  

• +3 1

Maybe it can be reasonable to only hold and wait for price to rise even more. I can't give a good financial advice at this level as it could be dangerous. What can happen to the economies is very important for how Bitcoin will be used later.

• +2 1

Of course this is the key to success. We hold and only sell after prices have given us what we were expecting. You can have low targets but I have very big targets that require Bitcoin to reach the moon. I expect this to happen and will not sell for anything less.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

Yes so stupid. Because prices didn't rise at all but they always drop. So we are making a mistake to hold and you did the right think to sell at 7000. Well now prices are double so we are only 100% more correct than you.

I don't know mate, I think you were not correct here to think that it is better to sell low and not hold and wait for price to rise. I've seen projections and prices can grow a lot. Maybe you are a non believer and this is why you are writing a post to create doubts to others.

I definitely agree with your view, bitcoin and decentralized cryptocurrencies were originally created for that purpose, making financial transactions without having third parities interfering. Yet, most people holding cryptos, manly bitcoin are particularly reluctant to use their cryptos before they're able to seen a reasonable profit (in fiat). I believe, it's still time to switch such mindset and keep promoting the mass adoption of crypto for their original purpose. 

We can hodl but some prefer to take some profits too as prices are rising. Others that are bad traders are holding and when prices fall 80% are selling too. We've seen this again happen this year when whales sold at 4k. In the long run holding for many years seem to be ok as a move.

Holding is very important action to make a huge income once the bullish occurred, that's why some say that in cryptospace it is just a matter of waiting for the right time, so you should have so much patience in the first place. Think about it, if you have bought 1BTC a long time ago like on 2009 where the price of BTC was just dollar cent then you waited until 2017 when the highest price of BTC happened and sold it in that year, definitely you are a millionaire now. So holding is very important, don't always buy and sell for no reason.

If you are the beginners in the crypto its better to hold your coins till the price go high, but if you are the trader you have no reason to hold till the price go high because day trading is more profitable. 

• +1 1

I think they should be retained if you want to use it as a saving that guarantees you long term gain and the intraday trader will never be missing so there will always be cryptocurrency 

• +3 1

There is no trading law that says you need to hold but why would you sell when prices are bullish and everything looks that they will keep going higher. Maybe it can be a danger that you made a lot of profit and fear for losing it, then you can just take a few of the profit instead of selling everything.

• +2 1

It is more profitable to hold coins than to sell them when the price is not good. it would be best if you buy coins at the lower price then hold them for the mean time and sell them when the price rises so that you earn a bigger profit. Of course if everyone knows when exactly buy low and sell high then trading is better.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have the advantage of not being charged fees for keeping coins in the wallet. So we should buy and hold them to wait for the price to rise as well.

Everyone have their own target in crypto currency. They always trade when price becomes equal or exceeds that target price in market. So holding on till that is not a bad thing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The basic theme of the trading that the hold the coins and sell it when the price is go up. But there is lots of people those who more willing to deal with the daily trading. The traders are going to the circulation of the coins. But those who holds the coins in order to get some profit it might be a wrong things. 

Indeed, trading is more profitable than Hold. Trading gets daily profit and this is the best way to get profit, when compared to Hold we don't necessarily get profit because we don't know how long to wait to get it. But sometimes a hold is needed when the market is bearish.

• +1 1

Hey mate, you ask good question do we hold crypto coin or not, the answer is our buy coin price fall than we have to hold that coin, other hand our buying coin price increase than we can sell that coin and get a profit, just it. Hopefully you are get my answer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Daily day trading is not for everyone it's kinda hard and needs a lot of serious knowledge and informations about market movement so it's better to stake your crypto tokens in a trusted crypto exchange platform meaning that, you hold your crypto tokens while you earn a daily percentage profit depending on the conditions.

Crypto is a good market and in this market the coin holding is a good idea becasue in the market if we hold the coin till the bull we can make good money in it because at the bull time market is go to high and we sell our coin in a good price.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

You need to know that not every member able to do trading or prefer trading.. Usually me like to hold any currency then sell when it price pump because i dont need much profit urgent money as holding has no risk like trading..  Again to do trading YOU need to do much research about the coin past, recent and futures price that all member cant do perfectly.. That is why we all need to wait with patience whatever we do..                      

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 1:50 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Only true HODLER can make life time earnings and get the financial independence in crypto markets. Not everyone cannot make money in day trading. It is a serious job. 

Like dear friend and colleague of this great forum, I think that the HODLER is a good way to obtain long-term profits. I personally use it a lot.
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

Yes my friend i agree with you. That is one of the best way for earning in this forum. You should be patient because it will take time for increasing the price. 

I am think you are wrong here my dear, beacuse if you are hodl you are then able to make other jobs and not only watch for price all the day but you are invester for a long term. I am mean that hodl is for Bitcoin only but not for some coins that they are done pump and dump and are not consider a store of valued.

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

Crypto is a good market and in this market the coin holding is a good idea becasue in the market if we hold the coin till the bull we can make good money in it because at the bull time market is go to high and we sell our coin in a good price.

well thats correct, and if you are looking for good entries on your altcoins then now is the best time for it, we have all seen coins hit new all time lows these past few days when bitcoin hit 16k, and i think from here the altcoins will start popping off.

• +1 1

It depends on the person, a long-term investment can lead to both profit and loss of money,but it does not require much knowledge and skills, but the trade requires serious knowledge,time to analyze the market and other aspects that affect the market... I think that trade is more suitable for experienced users, and hold for everyone.

• +1 1