Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

Well, not everyone are professional traders. Most people who enter into the cryptocurrency space are common layman who just want to earn additional income for their families. Hence, the best way to do this with the least risk of lose is to HODL and sell at the right time.

• +1 2

The holding of the coin is a part of trading and it is a very useful trading tactic as far as it is giving profit to the trader. In my opinion it is a wise decision and need skill to determine which coin to hold.

• +3 1

Their are different course of actions who lead you to different path and you find your profit. Some follow only hold strategy ,some follow hold for short while and some buy sell daily base. In crypto all activities depend on analysis and observation where only we can predict not fully grasp the future movement of any coin. So it's not bad concept to hold for price rising. 

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:46 PM, joemcgwa said:

Sure you can hold your coins till the price goes up, but it is depending on the coin because some coins when days come they continue to decrease,

There have coins thats you can hold without any stress which thats coins are bitcoin, ethereum, lite coin and BNB, because of their demand so that you can hold this coin for a long time and they will make you a good interest in the future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 6:20 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Hold until the price goes up in my opinion a waste of time. It should be traded so that the number of coins increases while waiting for the price to rise. That's what I have done so far. Because if only hold I think it's not effective.

Trading in the crypto market is the option than doing this that we wait for it and when the price is high we sell our coins. Now the market in a good position and we trade on it easily and increase our coin limit in it easily.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/13/2019 at 6:31 PM, Pab100 said:

I think that long term trading is much more profitable and less risky than day trade.Now it is very hard to make profit from day trade maybe if you are doing margin trading with 25X 100X leverage but it is very risky

Volume is low but until btc  is holding 7100 trend line it is in neutral trend position

So i am patiently monitoring price waiting for break in whatever direction.It will not take long time until something will happen

You don't have to hodl to earn money but it is considered as one of the most profitable options. You will be free from emotional trading and panic selling. It is really one if the simplest ways for a beginner to make money in crypto.

The price of cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and I advice not to risk it and sell your coins at higher prices. But I just keep my top coins as long as possible. For example I prefer to hold my bitcoin as long as possible Since it is the most secure and profitable coin ever.

In trading if you can hold for a long time and if the currency that you are holding is of bright future you should  hold it and if it is fakse you should sell it in some loss.

• +2 1

El 15/10/2019 a las 19:46, bobjoemega dijo:

😱  Esta idea hay que sacarla de nuestra mente y tenemos que corregir algunos conceptos también, lo que me parece una estupidez es esperar a que suban los precios,

La esencia de crear criptomonedas es comerciarlas a diario, esto lleva a una gran cantidad de personas, pero si cada uno de nosotros almacena su dinero hasta que los precios son altos y las vendemos, es posible que esperemos toda la vida porque habrá sin circulación, debería pensar en cómo imponer las criptomonedas a los gobiernos y presionarlos para que las adopten.

Es posible que algunas personas hayan podido obtener ganancias ficticias almacenando monedas, pero el tiempo de las maravillas se acabó y hoy en día las ganancias se obtienen solo mediante el comercio.

Everything will depend on which currency has been invested, the idea is to hold in currencies that have a good volume and be sure that their value increases in the long term, this can work as long as good and useful cryptocurrencies are used, not in any cryptocurrency already that this is something risky if you don't know how to use it.

• +1 1

Well basically that's what this business is all about, buying cheap and selling expensive. Saying it that way it all seems so easy, if only there were no market manipulation or human impatience, we would all be rich.

If long term trading is done with crypto then there is no way to hold and in case of day trading there is no way to hold.  Cryptocurrency prices go down almost all the time and you have to hold on when the price goes down.  When the crypto coins are held, the price will go up and you have to wait for the price to go up.

• +2 1

Yes you are right i think only real HODLER make money in this system. It is not for everyone. Everyone can lost their money but few are that have and more proper knowledge can make money by the up pricing. It si not game for everyone.

that is hot question and i can explain about it some answer just read my typing in the comment 

Yes if you are willing to earned a big profit you will wait for a better value of bitcoin, you cant sell bitcoin for now because you will get nothing, you are lose in that value

so that all my information about what you asked about , good luck brother .

Its up to you if you can wait patiently till the price of cryptocurrencies goes up. Because for me it is better to hold cryptocurrencies like bitcoin because you can earn big when the price pumps up to its highest possible price. That's why lots of people patiently waiting till the price of the cryptocurrencies goes up.

Almost all investors hold the investment for a long period of time in order to decrease their losses on each investment. If we first carry out a complete analysis of the market trend, with its respective supports and resistances before investing our money, we can minimize the risk of losing. Apart from that, we do not need to hold our investment for long in order to make a profit.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:46 PM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

The truth is, I understand that this can happen but the truth is difficult because legally it is difficult, but it would be interesting for people to save in their banks with crypto and be able to save and generate profits.

This is not called wonders, this is called investment, and many people make high profits through which strong currencies rise continuously with the passage of time.

• +1 1

On 11/21/2020 at 6:54 PM, katri2 said:

Hold your currency you will make a significant profit but this is not always the most profitable way to earn.

Yes but you can make some money here today, it's because of the bull run happens with bitcoin, it's worth to buy some bitcoin and altcoins here like ethereum and ripple by knowing that it will be increased it's price.

For owners of small capital I find that storage is the best option instead of speculation, in which the percentage of loss is large, unlike the owners of large capitals, whose profit and loss rate is large and that they can bear and are not affected by their trade.

In my opinion that should be a combination of both holding and selling strategies for the traders. Right now this is the holding time for Bitcoins in my opinion. There is a positive signal from the price movements of Bitcoins that it would definitely reach $20,000 by the end of this year. So instead of trading it off on a basis it is recommended to hold.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

We need to hold the coins this time becasue market go up day by day and we need to buy the coins this time and wait for the big bull becasue that time coins touch the sky ad that time we sell our coins in a good price so hold your coins now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's is not bad if we hold our bitcoins until price goes up . Especially It is better for those people if they have full chance to lose their all bitcoin those people atometicly hold their coin . Why someone get lose if he or she can get profit  after some time holding their coins .

• +1 1

A responsible worker can earn a lot of money from this job . You should do your work and not break the rules .all analyze depend on your work . You should get paid by doing your all work . If you want to get more profit from your investment wait for a time when the price of bitecoin will increase .

On 10/16/2019 at 12:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yes mate I agree with you, we don't need to HODL our cryptocurrency till it price rise, we need to trade cryptocurrency every day because that is the essence of it creation, but I think some people who are financially okay prefer to  store than to sell cryptocurrency on daily basis.