Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

On 10/16/2019 at 2:50 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Only true HODLER can make life time earnings and get the financial independence in crypto markets. Not everyone cannot make money in day trading. It is a serious job. 

Yeah day trading takes some experience and its bit harder than w thing, but HOLERING doesn't need any experience all we have to do is choose a coin that have a good future and buy and hold them till the price increases, but we all have to know we can get fast interest by day trading.

Everything relies upon the circumstance and the individual we are discussing. Possibly he has nothing to eat, at that point it is smarter to sell all the crypto and change for fiat money.

There is need to hold coin at especially at this moment where the price of crypto currency is fast rising I think there is utmost need to hold coin but you have to be patient to hold this currency.

Yes we can get good profit by holding the cryptocyrrency because the price of cryptocurrencies changes many times in a day due to the volatility in the prices so we can get more profit by the investment and trading of the cryptocyrrency . 

• +1 1

I don't really agree with you , both long and short term investing are counted as different types of trading and each one has its fans that like and follow it , I also prefer daily trading but for those who are not always free to keep an  eye on the market storing will be much better for them and will give them profits as well 

Yes, my friend, I think that your words are 100% true, of course what raises the value of the cryptocurrency is its daily circulation, its acceptance is great, and the demand for it also increases its value and strengthens it very significantly. 

Yes we need to hold our coin at that time when price go high. It means if you want to earn profit then you need to hold some coin. So with this you can earn more profit.  So don't waste your coin in gambling, so have some patient and wait for price high.

Hello dear friend, you are right we have to hold coin until coin price increase in the market. We all know hold is gold, so we have to be patient at cryptocurrency otherwise we can not be successful at cryptocurrency.

But it is not at all necessary to engage in trading, since if some millionaire or a company buys a token, then the price for it also rises.

I can assure you that holding is indeed very beneficial and it will certainly generate big profits. But please note that not all coins are good for Holding. It's better to sell them or trade with them because their price will change very quickly.

I do not agree with you because there are some people who do not like day trading because it is very dangerous so they depend on investing in the long term, for me I find that day trading enables us to make more profits, but trading in the long term is less risky

• +1 1

On 2/18/2021 at 7:31 PM, Ukashatu12 said:

There is need to hold coin at especially at this moment where the price of crypto currency is fast rising I think there is utmost need to hold coin but you have to be patient to hold this currency.

But that is holding, HODL is when the prices are hard falling but one keeps holding without withdrawing no matter what.

48 minutes ago, Alix188 said:

I do not agree with you because there are some people who do not like day trading because it is very dangerous so they depend on investing in the long term, for me I find that day trading enables us to make more profits, but trading in the long term is less risky

@Alix188 

What happens is that everyone has their own method of investment and trading, there are those who like to do it in the long term and do hold, others like to have profitability more quickly and bet on instant trading, anyway do hold does not mean that you do not run risks, because if the currency falls you will lose anyway, so it is always advisable to make an investment and focus on taking care of the fluctuation of the currency daily, if necessary place an application that tells you the movement of your currency so you do not run the risk of losing if it falls or take profits at a certain time if it rises, greetings.

• +1 1

My friend, you have to distribute your capital, work in day-to-day trading, and also store currencies, but beware of putting money in one currency, and enter into the currencies of its strong, well-known and famous project, and you also have to follow the news always، storage and day trading are both profitable, if you learn capital management, patience, and emotional control. 

Anything depends on your analysis and methodology; just make sure you don't change your mind in the middle of your trip. Long-term investors (holders) rely on fundamental analysis to determine market direction, whereas short-term traders rely solely on technical analysis. Allow them to do what is best for them, and the most important factor is how well you handle the risk.

14 hours ago, Dormilon said:

so it is always advisable to make an investment and focus on taking care of the fluctuation of the currency daily

Good reminder you have made here my friend because cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature which make them fluctuate up and down, so for any investor or trader kindly make sure they focus on monitoring the market in order to increase there chances of earning and also reduce there chances of losing.

Well for me i basically think this denepds on a coin which you have got in your wallet, if it is a famous project and the coin is old enough like bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin surely it will go up one day. If it is a new project sometimes better sell to minimize risk of losing all.

Well, I don't agree with you on this, cryptocurrencies are divided into two parts.  The first section is cryptocurrencies that you can trade in daily, and their value is relatively low.

The second section are the cryptocurrencies that you should trade in the long term, and they are called long-term investment, such as Bitcoin, for example, are you able to trade in it daily?

Of course not, every day Bitcoin rises and falls by thousands of dollars, you cannot guarantee that it will decrease or increase, so I keep a quantity of Bitcoin and keep them for a period of time and when he pleads you to sell it and profit through it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Daily trade it's not for all they need learning and knowledge not easy that way so people have to bought some coins a hold them untile the price is go uper , i know the best way to earn is trading but we need to learn After go trade

• +1 1

The people without experience in trading yes they prefer to hold because the Bitcoin price down, but the expert in trading they are doing the trade every day and getting the profits every day.

• +3 1

The holding of a currency may gives us a good profits but the investing world is bigger than one choice only and there are many plans to get earnings.

• +1 1

I agree with ,because how much time we will take in holding. But if we thunk that price is suitable for us and we are in profit then we can sale and can earn profit from trading.  But on daily base trading that profit which we earn on daily base if we want to hold then we can otherwise we can sale . So it good to hold for next day and learn about some things which help you to earn in profit. 

My friend, I also think that long-term investment and keeping cryptocurrencies in our wallets until their price rises is also one of the methods of making profits through cryptocurrencies, as I find that they are less risky than trading on a daily basis.

• +2 1

I think that long term trading is much more profitable and less risky than day trade.Now it is very hard to make profit from day trade maybe if you are doing margin trading with 25X 100X leverage but it is very risky

Volume is low but until btc  is holding 7100 trend line it is in neutral trend position

So i am patiently monitoring price waiting for break in whatever direction.It will not take long time until something will happen

• +3 1

Every one and individual  person which are effective on crypto must be patience wnough ,Crypto be able to pump in every moment. It container pump after years certain time, but you be able to earn added after long wait, to be success you need to exercise patience through the period of investment

• +2 1