Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

I hate projects that claim they are genuine bitcoin including Bitcoin Cash. They tried to damage Bitcoin and become rich with the fake project

I think it was a currency that was once strong, but now it has deteriorated and its price has fallen a lot. That's why I got rid of all the pieces I had.

Life is great and enjoy it

nope, I have never used it. After I got free bch I immediately sold it😂. Because I think a lot of people won't appreciate free coins.

Just now, palalu said:

nope, I have never used it. After I got free bch I immediately sold it😂. Because I think a lot of people won't appreciate free coins.

But i think bitcoin cash is very good coin like as bitcoin and bitcoin cash is also giving us very good profit and i think in that if you hold it till now then you will be very profitable .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Bitcoin cash was very popular at the beginning when it was launched but recently it seems like people are not very interested in this coin anymore. The price is also going down every month.

BCH is an option, if you are looking for crypto with a high rate of return, Bitcoin Cash is very profitable as a long-term investment (over 1 year).

On 10/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) For Beginners â Zebpay

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

image.thumb.png.971a1bee61df5b4d7acae574d8cf4400.png

https://www.bitcoincash.org

Bitcoin cash is the coin with great price after bitcoin. It is also one of the top coin, it is strong and could be productive if  someone invest in it. Just like bitcoin, it drops in price and increase in price following bitcoin price movement almost all the time. 

When it comes to Bitcoin Cash the most annoying thing is hearing and remembering this person's name Roger Ver. Ok I'm happy with the fork and feel the results, but I'm also upset because this Bitcoin is split and also divided into two camps of community to date.

15 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

But i think bitcoin cash is very good coin like as bitcoin and bitcoin cash is also giving us very good profit and i think in that if you hold it till now then you will be very profitable .

I disagree with your opinion. when bitcoin cash launched the price touched 0.15 btc or around $400 and now the price is around 0.02 or around $ 200🤷‍♂️

I don't know why no one talks about BCH in this forum. Is it really that useless?

Why it shares its name with bitcoin? Does it mean that it was also developed by Satoshi Nakamoto?

What is the difference between two types of bitcoin cash? (Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV)

I thought that maybe BCH was developed to be an upgrade for bitcoin but its block mining time is the same as bitcoin (10 mintues).

What is meant by the word Cash in its name? Is it a cryptocurrency that can be converted to cash?

Despite having a relatively high price in excess of $200, it seems that this coin is not as popular as other altcoins.

It is a new currency and came to solve the problems of Bitcoin conversion speed and conversion fees and is a very successful project

I didn't see what Bitcoincash is doing in the community or what the usercase of the coin will be. It is just traded on the market.

11 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I don't know why no one talks about BCH in this forum. Is it really that useless?

Why it shares its name with bitcoin? Does it mean that it was also developed by Satoshi Nakamoto?

What is the difference between two types of bitcoin cash? (Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV)

I thought that maybe BCH was developed to be an upgrade for bitcoin but its block mining time is the same as bitcoin (10 mintues).

What is meant by the word Cash in its name? Is it a cryptocurrency that can be converted to cash?

Despite having a relatively high price in excess of $200, it seems that this coin is not as popular as other altcoins.

Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin (research "coin forks")that was created to fix what some saw as problems with the original version of BTC. Obviously once its forked its effectively nothing to do with BTC anymore. I don't see why we need Bitcoin cash or sv to fix btcs downfalls anyway . I think BTC is fine and LTC is a perfectly good alt, cheap, fast to do everything else we might not be able to do with BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am using only Bitcoin at his time, since I am not interested in BCH as the on poster said it has deep that cannot be controlled. Does anybody still investing into BCH?

My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

BCH is a good coin and this coin will soon make a great high because last time it touch almost 3000$ and now this time its price is low and in future it will make a great high like BTC because its team is strong and this project is real and good. SO buy this coin and safe it into your wallet.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.

Genuine bitcoin is the coin that is characterized by the entire network as genuine bitcoin. Also, the finish of single individuals can not influence it. What number of individuals have just proclaimed the making of this bitcoin.

they tried to bring a solution for a few bitcoin problems and didn't work so good, then people created bitcoin sv which is better than bch in my opinion. I think Bitcoin cash is a good alternative to Bitcoin if you want to send funds with cheaper fees. But to be honest I had never used before my alternative now is XRP, its quiet fast and fees are very damn cheap. This coin started as an attack on bitcoin and thanks god it failed miserably. Now it is on its way to death. What is the latest ratio of btc/bch now? Last time I checked bch was 3% of bitcoin's value. It is so sad people paid 0.2btc for 1 bch at some point. They gifted that scammer Roger Ver a free lambo.

Genuine bitcoin is the coin that is characterized by the entire network as genuine bitcoin. What's more, the finish of single individuals can not influence it. What number of individuals have just pronounced the making of this bitcoin. In any case, the genuine bitcoin stays a venture made by Satoshi.

Realistic bitcoin is definitely the gold coin which can be classified via the whole entire town simply because realistic bitcoin. Additionally, the judgment in particular subscribers is unable to have an impact the application. What number many people have made that designing about this bitcoin. Nevertheless realistic bitcoin is an important mission having to do with Satoshi.

Genuine bitcoin is the coin that is characterized by the entire network as genuine bitcoin. What's more, the finish of single individuals can not influence it. What number of individuals have just pronounced the formation of this bitcoin. In any case, the genuine bitcoin stays a venture made by Satoshi.

authentic bitcoin is the coin that is characterized by the full set-up as frank bitcoin. Also, the buff of particular persons preserve not inspire it. I'm sorry? add up to of persons hold really proclaimed the creation of this bitcoin.

In my opinion I believe that Bitcoin Cash is the mother of all Shitcoins, although it cannot be denied that Roger Ver has a lot of influence in all Exchanges, it can hardly reach zero, but it is all a matter of taste.

I never liked bitcoin money, and I'm not a fan of branched coins, I don’t like the fact that bitcoin cash controls bitcoin twitter and links that send you to buy cash via BTC, not the BTC core.