Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

I am not a fan to Bitcoin Cash, but i know it's a coin that also has the tendency to grow, but i still believe there are some other coins that are better of than it. That it pumps, does not mean it will not dump. You should perhaps try to know the reason behind the pump. t could be as a result of the general market uptrend.

bitcoin cash you can withdraw bitcoin via direct exchange and you only need to include your destination wallet address

Bitcoin cash BCH is a very good currency, am earning and exchange it through my coinpot wallet.. i've earned a lot from this coin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't use bitcoincash I don't even like it, I only believe in bitcoin core cause it is the one and only bitcoin, bitcoincash was created by people who wanted to have control over bitcoin and bitcoin is decentralize so they left as a result the crypto world have another fake bitcoin.

I own and use Bitcoin Cash, although only a little but I've tried it. I think Bitcoin Cash is almost the same as crypto currencies in general, and I admit that the price of Bitcoin Cash is indeed very volatile.

Like it or not, Bitcoin cash is here to stay. Its transaction fees are cheaper than that of Bitcoin and it's just like Bitcoin in so many ways.

Its price fluctuations are good for day trading.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:12 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) For Beginners â Zebpay

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

image.thumb.png.971a1bee61df5b4d7acae574d8cf4400.png

https://www.bitcoincash.org

Bitcoin cash is doing good as what it is righ now, the price is currently sitting at 453$ while ranking at #4 in coinmarketcap. The best advantage of BCH to bitcoin is the speed of transaction and also BCH has a lower transaction fees compare to bitcoin that is why BCH became very popular also. 

Bitcoin cash is a good coin and thia coin will give ua good profit in future because crypto market will gove us huge profit in future ans we can make good money in the market, crypto market futureis best and good than the other buainesses in the world.

Bitcoin cash is alternative of bitcoin and its all related to bitcoin even with some problems its doing good but still from outside community no one like to talk about this and not believe in this coin if bitcoin reach on some good high rate then surely this will aso become good for investors as its price could be reachable for many small investors and they could be able to have some good profit.

Yes hold on longer in bitcoin cash trading when bitcoin experiences a bearish market this will also have an impact on altcoin. I lost 70% in bitcoin cash trading at $ 900 for 1 and a half months. Yes I think holding back for a while and waiting back to the top. After that I left and added more bitcoin cash.

Bitcoin cash is a type of crypto currency in whic you make a invest ment. But i never use this already but i think it is good.

Bitcoin cash is a fake coin, they only use bitcoin to gain profits from the makers, I'm not surprised if someone later makes Ethereum Cash, Litecoin Cash

While for use i sometimes use Bitcoin cash but for holding Crypto i never use Bitcoin cash as many people are saying it's same as other altcoins

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In my opinion BCH will become less relevant when Bitcoin upgrades to lightning. The planning of this series f speed upgrades is this year 2020. Wich beside the halving will boost and conform Bitcoin as the leading crypto in the market.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Problem is they say that real Bitcoin is BitcoinCash and I don't think this is true.

Only one and true Bitcoin is BTC.

It is not perfect but it is best at the moment gm20

Bitcoin cash is not profitable as this time as users of this coin is decreasing day by day also it has limit number of market volume so i guess it will be wise to stay away from it.

Bitcoin cash is like a branch of bitcoin, and it has no great value, but it has good potential. It is used like other altcoins

1 hour ago, jacker said:

Bitcoin cash is like a branch of bitcoin, and it has no great value, but it has good potential. It is used like other altcoins

Yeah I also prefer bitcoin cash for long term investment and 1 month ago i told my friend that the price of bitcoin is down and you need to invest it on that time but unfortunately e told me that I do not have any trust on the price of bitcoin cash and he miss the good opportunity, and now a days he feel regret.

Bitcoin cash is a strong coin the data cannot lie but this is the only Bitcoin fork that I'm supporting and so far it did not let me down, I'm still buying more of it because of it's potential after the halving.

Bitcoin cash is essentially bitcoin with adjustable block size.

This gives room to confirm more transactions at once. So transactions can be made faster.

I prefer BCH to BTC for day trading. BCH is more or profitable.

Real Bitcoin is the currency that is defined by the whole community as real Bitcoin.  And the single-member conclusion cannot affect it.  How many people have already announced the creation of the Bitcoin?  But the real Bitcoin remains a project created by Satoshi.

yes bitcoin is cash by exchanging the difference wallet.there are many wallet on the online which are converted it real money.it is improve our economy system,