Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

Hello. I think BitcoinSV (BSV) is better than BitcoinCash (BCH) and has a brighter future. I think that BSV will pump hard in 2020.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Bitcoin is an online currency or digital currency that has no real value, there is no financial arrangement for the transaction. Bitcoin is never a cash and it is a transaction from customer to customer to the mining position.  Big Bitcoin can be easily traded by converting Bitcoin to BTC.  BTC plays a very important role in Bitcoin's field.

Bitcoin can never be cash Bitcoin is just a coin that has a lot of demand in the global market and the market is very high.However, you can cash out bitcoin.

2 minutes ago, valera3 said:

This coin started as an attack on bitcoin and thanks god it failed miserably. Now it is on its way to death. What is the latest ratio of btc/bch now? Last time I checked bch was 3% of bitcoin's value. It is so sad people paid 0.2btc for 1 bch at some point. They gifted that scammer Roger Ver a free lambo.

I remember these flippening moments quite well. I remember managing to make 0,5BTC from trading in two days and almost lost it back to Roger Ver insane pumping and propaganda. The BCH shills were insane these days and all you could read about was how BCH having Jihan Wu and Bitmain backing them would actually become the main chain. I was confused and made bad trades. Roger Ver cost me a lot of profits which I wouldn't lose otherwise.

My decision is right.i read of this are not like about bitcoin cash and they say that this is a shit coin.but becouse of that i buy bitcoin cash and look at it now i gain profit when bitcoincash ups 34.11%

The coin should do well if the handlers are focused. It became better than even the Ethereum for a bit and could always be better. Although this would have to be achieved through stronger awareness to the coin and its trading potential.

Bitcoin cash is the Coin of Bitcoin besed. Today the price of Bitcoin cash is about 360 dollar. Its very promising coin and in future will be very profitable. So i`m investing Bitcoin cash for future profit.

Bitcoin cash is very promising Cryptocurrency.This crypto also very successful cryptocurrency.This crypto short name BCH

Bitcoin cash is a good alternative to bitcoin if you are looking for a coin to trade that has high value, this couple of days we saw bitcoin do a small rally where its value increased by 20 to 30% even though bitcoin core wad on a downward trend and this shows that cash is separate from core and that its a good alternative.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I don't have any idea about this but BTC is still the best coin presently however I will like to know  more about BCH in particular

I only use bitcoin cash for exchanging purposes because bitpay also accepts this coin. I can say it is a good coin because the confirmation of transactions is faster and the fees are extremely low

On 10/9/2019 at 5:02 PM, Kumar said:

Not bitcoin cash is not at all good and mostly after the lots of conspiracy against it and splitting it into two parts, there are many alternatives to it which is best than this.

Yes you are absolutely right bitcoin cash is not trust worthy therefore it is better to invest in those coins about which you have enough knowledge and can trust.

Bitcoin cash is a forked bitcoin. It is an attempt to recreate bitcoin but it was not that successful but nevertheless it was not a failure and became a good altcoin. The attempt to replace bitcoin was unsuccessful yet it became a trusted altcoin with a good value.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Yesterday BCH had no blocks at all because of a difficulty issue, and it only took 3 or so blocks to catch up completely.  There is so little volume with BCH that it's hard to justify it existing, since the main advantage is the larger block size that allows more transactions.  It's simply not enough of an improvement to justify existing.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:31 PM, fauzan123 said:

bitcoin cash gets worse when they become two parts many investors lose at that time, I better avoid investments in bitcoin cash and better choose investments in other coins

it was very usefully the time it were unconfined for aiming of selection bitcoin certain how. But promptly I don't spot any importance of it.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:18 PM, TimopheyKa said:

It turns out there is still some bitcoin, or what? I never even thought about it, but it turns out. That and probably a lot of people think the same way I do, and do not know about its existence. The most common bitcoin is used by everyone, and everyone knows about it

but in my assessment at the rate it has at this point conceivably this is a respectable time to purchase BCH in my acknowledge perception according to what I saw in Bitcoin cash

On 10/4/2019 at 1:12 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) For Beginners â Zebpay

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

image.thumb.png.971a1bee61df5b4d7acae574d8cf4400.png

https://www.bitcoincash.org

I am one of the people how believe in that bch will be the same price and popular as btc but it need only some time to be achieved. BCH is a great coin.

I'm the one of people who doesn't have any interested on that coin bitcoin cash, because I believe that's is the one of the coins that's doesn't have any future

Bitcoins cash now has showing power in the market when the bitcoin pump the price for sure bitcoin cash (bchabc)also.the owner or inventor of bitcoin cash has a very nice tactics they use the name of bitcoin to be fast known in the market

I don't believe in bitcoincash, it is just another bitcoin fork that wouldn't go anywhere, I don't use it or trade with it, I has lost most of its value just within two years period not a good coin.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:16 PM, hexwin said:

Problem is they say that real Bitcoin is BitcoinCash and I don't think this is true.

Only one and true Bitcoin is BTC.

It is not perfect but it is best at the moment

No guys this is not true. So i wanna say that we should see and make research.