Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

Bitcoin cash at this moment I can say it is like useless because it was usefully the time it were released for aiming of helping bitcoin some how. But now I don't see any importance of it.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I have read a lot of negativity on Bitcoin Cash on this forum (and especially this thread) alone, enough to not even consider listening to what Bitcoin Cash has to offer. Sure, it can be one of the stronger(?) altcoins(?) out there, but the way the website and the founder pushes things like a shitty door-to-door salesman, as some users have posted, has made me feel squeamish about it. Threads like these sure are good publicity for exposing things like these.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 10/17/2019 at 8:05 AM, Bills said:

I would never trust a shitcoin, besides it comes from a Fork, it would undoubtedly not take it, from there came another one, it is a lost case, the best will always be Bitcoin.

I seriously dont even think we need these shitty forks that always mess with the bitcoin price and funny thing they always for it and immediately start yelling their fork IS the original bitcoin...

On 10/9/2019 at 4:00 PM, VeniVidiVici666 said:

Bitcoin Cash is fraud scheme project which attack bitcoin and whole market by some stupid moves in the end of 2017... this is why BTC drop so hard and can't back to level 18-20 which will pull it higher and higher.

That was exactly what happened, Bitcoincash intended to pocket Bitcoin and its community by claiming it is the real Bitcoin - that was a fraud! Thank goodness, the core Bitcoin community was and still strong and rose to the occasion not withstanding the lobbying and threats. Now it's over to the market forces to finally place this altcoin where it belongs.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) For Beginners â Zebpay

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

image.thumb.png.971a1bee61df5b4d7acae574d8cf4400.png

https://www.bitcoincash.org

Yeah brother, we all still have some hope in this coin, you know i'm in lose because of it, i'm holding it in bittrex and i'm quite sure it will do some move, but if you ask me about my feeling i hate this crypto from my heart and i only hope if it go back only to the half of the price, i buy it with it, so i will sell all my BCH, it get a hard time and i'm not seeing any future on it. ☹️

• Useful or interesting 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 10/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) For Beginners â Zebpay

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

image.thumb.png.971a1bee61df5b4d7acae574d8cf4400.png

https://www.bitcoincash.org

I didn't like this coin from the first day, and now i hated more than any coin, i will be very happy if they get the 51 attack and get delisted from all exchange so i will not see it any more, because i always get nervous, when i see the BCH symbol in my exchange, so please if there a vote to delist this dead coin from the markets, let me know, i will be very happy to participate in it, you can also vote for me and say yes for delisting BCH from the world. 🐙

19 hours ago, duncun007 said:

I seriously dont even think we need these shitty forks that always mess with the bitcoin price and funny thing they always for it and immediately start yelling their fork IS the original bitcoin...

The shitcoins will always have impressive marketing, to catch the most ignorant, those who are bounty hunters are the only ones who take advantage.

15 minutes ago, Zeela said:

Bitcoin cash is not a shit coin. It has it own value in the crypto community. The main problem is that people don't trade  altcoins compare to ethereum and bitcoin

Everything that comes from a FORK is bullshit, and that currency is a total shitcoin, the only way it never has a crash is because Roger Ver is very friendly with all the Exchanges, but it is a shitcoin.

15 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

Thanks for your opinion, brother! Actually you are not alone as many in the Bitcoin community considers BCH as just another bullshit made to make a lot of cash for Roger Ver and his allies. I am just really amazed that BCH is now considered as one of the top 5 coins in the market. 

Hey bro, well it's just my opinion but many personal, I know there are many followers of BCH, but the truth for me is the mother of all shitcoins, it's just my opinion.

It turns out there is still some bitcoin, or what? I never even thought about it, but it turns out. That and probably a lot of people think the same way I do, and do not know about its existence. The most common bitcoin is used by everyone, and everyone knows about it

29 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

Yeah, I actually agree with you on this. I am just really amazed that BitcoinCash has been successful in fooling many people into its side. I always remember those months when the Bitcoin got into a fiery war with the supporters of BitcoinCash. It was really bad. Roger Ver is a good liar and manipulator of things and people. 

Yes, he is really a very cunning person and it is not to be denied that he is intelligent, because he has amassed a great fortune with his shitcoin, he has also had many problems especially in bitcointalk accusing them that everything has changed.

3 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

BitcoinCash is actually doing good as a cryptocurrency since many considered to be faster in terms of speed transactions compared to Bitcoin. And of course, it is enjoying a good coin price too. Roger Ver is definitely a rich man and he is always smiling going to the bank to deposit his wealth.

If anyone will give you 100 BCH  would you accept? 

Of course I would accept it, but I would quickly change it to Bitcoin without hesitation for a single second, that would be immediately.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:10 AM, xBDT Script said:

Sorry, I can not stand for it. I really hate the way they promote it. It's not bitcoin but an altcoin. It's a by product that Roger Ver is using to make his empire.

He really is misleading the community with this BCH when he say it is the real bitcoin and renamed the bitcoin as bitcoin core.

If one goes to their site then they will see how shamelessly he manipulates the visitors and push his BCH to them to buy and and people in fact sometimes fall for it. If you are regular in BitcoinTalk then you have already seen enormous amount of complains that people thought they are buying bitcoin but later they figured they bought something else.

BCH is an alt plain and simple.

I agree, Ver do shameless self promotion, shilling BCH. He said (not mention dates) in the future BCH price will arise more than 100k%, if the actaul price is around 290$, that means the BCH will be costing 291000$ lol! not even bitcoin has grew that much. And if we check numbers, BCH price has not grew that much since its launch.

It doesn't matter how much Roger Ver shills BCH, it's not gonna happen, lol

Bitcoin cash has a bright future as like as bitcoin. I hope bitcoin cash wil be the future bitcoin. But bitcoin cash is a fork coin so it’s is not stable. I hope investors should invest in bitcoin cash. They can get much profit from this coin.    

BCH is a Bitcoin Hardfork, all Bitcoin holders will get a free BCH according to the balance proportion. The BTC and BCH equation are both having the same algorithm, the same mining and the same inventory. The difference is of course the first is the price, only if the price of Bitcoin is more volatile while the price of BCH is more mainstream, the advantage of BCH compared to BTC is the consistent price increase, the transaction is faster than Bitcoin, also the level of security and protection of BCH is better than BTC.

BCH входит в топ-10 криптовалют. Но биткойн находится на первом месте и более лучше и уверенность в том, что другая криптовалюта BCH занимает четвертое место .и для меня нет возможности выйти на первое место

When I was new to crypto, I used to believe that bitcoin and bitcoin cash are the same. I think many new who are crypto also think that btc and bch are the same. I don't like why they named the coin similiar to bitcoin

I think one of the reasons why bitcoin was created because it is decentralized digital currency. No more cash needed, peer to peer payments and accessible around the world. So I'm thinking what's the point of making it cash. By making it cash we just simply back to basic medium of exchange. Not different from what we used today. The essence of bitcoin will be vanished gradually if it does happened. 

A rogue chain has developed during a planned bitcoin cash hard fork, as an unknown mining pool failed to update to the new chain’s software.

Although things haven’t gone too well for Bitcoin Cash, there may be light at the end of this dark tunnel. Earlier this week, Roger Ver confirmed a new $200m Fund will be created to grow the BCH ecosystem.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:37 PM, rosywyt said:

Isn't Bitcoin cash is one of the stablecoin? Correct me on this things, if I am wrong. Bch honestly here in my country is one of the options in terms of converting into our fiat, on whcih means it is good. 

oh man you need to read more about bitcoin cash and its owner and the fight that affected bitcoin itself, bitcoin cash is never a safe trade or a hold to me and it will never be.

I hate projects that claim they are genuine bitcoin including Bitcoin Cash. They tried to damage Bitcoin and become rich with the fake project