Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

On 12/25/2019 at 8:08 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

Actually that's just a marketing idea, They just say whatever they think that can absorb more investors, people should be wise and dont get trapped in lies

I asked my friend who is been here for a long a time, and he also thinks that it is just another method to attract investors or clients.

yes,it is good to invest in bitcoin cash.Bitcoin Cash nodes were once a part of the Bitcoin blockchain. Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin.when bitcoin rises bitcoin cash follows the same.it will be good investment.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:37 AM, s107n said:

Real bitcoin is the coin that is defined by the whole community as real bitcoin. And the conclusion of single members can not affect it. How many people have already declared the creation of this bitcoin. But the real bitcoin remains a project created by Satoshi.

Bitcoin cash is a good coin and i buy that coin also and i safe them when the Bitcoin cash will come it make a huge high but now the coin is down so much and i hope again this coin will go up and through this i make good money because it is a good coin and its future is so much bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If Bitcoin cash is compared to original bitcoin the difference is Bitcoin Cash uses a different hash algorithm to the one Bitcoin uses. So, the replay between the two chains is no longer possible. Bitcoin Cash's technology allows for an increase in the number of blocks. ... Bitcoin Cash has a different transaction signature to verify its distinction from Bitcoin.

and no i dont use bitcoin cash now

On 10/4/2019 at 7:12 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) For Beginners â Zebpay

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

image.thumb.png.971a1bee61df5b4d7acae574d8cf4400.png

https://www.bitcoincash.org

Bitcoincash (bchabc) for me has a very big potential today in the market.but there is one major problem for me the traffic that couses sending bitcoincash to other bitcoincash wallet.becouse this was couse the delay and sometimes a waste of time in waiting yo be success in sending it to other wallet

I see bitcoin cash(bchabc) has now a big chances of hitting big in the market today the volume are now good,but also this coin standing 3rd(correct me if im wrong) in the market.i just saw a big kmpact for this year with bitcoon cash

On 1/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, Jackmil said:

Bitcoin cash I think is a good coin and has the potential for the long term. And it doesn't matter if you have to invest in bitcoin cash.

Yes Im agree bitcoin cash is good for the long term, because bch is backup by Bitmain a company which have billion valuation. And also bch need pump 1000%+ to reach their ath

well i use bitcoin cash for transfering my funds because it has low fee and I guess this coin is also good for long term investment..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I'm not mistaken, bch and bch-abc have become one after a long debate after bch did hardfork and it turned out that two new coins emerged, where bsv stood alone and then bch-abc merged with bch, but I saw that bch had good potential,  because bch it is the first hardfork bitcoin 

While bitcoin still has hope, why isn't BCH ??? only the problem, bch prices can't be said to be cheap even though it has dropped very far from ath, so we need to spend more money when wanting to buy large amounts of bch, and it's inversely proportional when  we want to buy btg, so we don't need to spend too much money.

Bitcoin cash does not have a future. Right now even the other bitcoin forks are increasing in value but only because they have low liquidity so it's easy for such cyprocurrencies to move around in prices.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

In all investments you should consider spreading your money. Likewise you should spread your cryptoinvestments. Bitcoin Cash could be a runner up. So it should be in your crypto investment portfolio.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Bitcoin cash is showing great growth. I am watching from many days that bcash is rising although other coins rise or fall. It seems that in this year may it would reach upto its all time high price of $4300 of 2017.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 11:04 AM, Riad Ahmed said:

Bit coin is not actually  coin but its true money.. But you have to transfer this to your wallets then make the bit coin by your money.mso that you will get the true money or the bit coin will remain useless

I think bct will not be useless if you don't convert it to fiat. you can easily use this btc to buy any product from any ecommerce site. many sites are receiving payment in crypto.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:12 AM, hexwin said:

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

I think Bitcoin Cash is a strong and promising project. Its hour of glory has not yet arrived. All hodlers should have a BCH in stock and maybe some other BTC forks. I like BCH.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

From my own point of view real bitcoin is the coin that is clear by the sum total commune as honest bitcoin and the final of unattached members can not fake it. How loads of make somewhere your home allow before now confirmed the foundation of this bitcoin. But the absolutely bitcoin remains a throw fashioned by one Satoshi.

Yeah bch bitcoin  is low but it will recover and will be trading average and high also and it is ranked  fifty and currently has a price of 23,500 and it is up about 24% also  so there are chances that it price might go more high ,so bch can be buyed.

Edited by Akasshh

On 04.10.2019 at 21:16, hexwin said:

Problem is they say that real Bitcoin is BitcoinCash and I don't think this is true.

Only one and true Bitcoin is BTC.

It is not perfect but it is best at the moment

this coin costs money and will exist for a long time, it is possible to earn on it. But I do not like its creator who lies that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, it pushes me away from buying his asset.

Bitcoin cash also listed on top currencies but not performing good these past few years if you look at the chart.i don't know the exact reason.but I think we better wait for now and store some amount of it .maybe in the future it will rise also.

Have you seen Bitcoin Cash price recently? It has experienced a massive price jump by about 70% and reached $335!

It could be an excellent coin for long term if anyone had bought it in December 2019. I don't know why no one talks about Bitcoin Cash. I see many topics about ETH and BTC price rise but you seldom see discussions about BCH. I regret I didn't invest in BCH last month. I think this coin is definitely worth trying.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

56 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

Surely it was not created by Satoshi Nakamoto because almost he has disappeared almost disappeared for about 7 years now.

I meant Craig Wright, the creator of the bitcoin cash, he once said that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, and in this post we are not discussing bitcoins, do you understand?

Edited by Dolpharius

Yes bitcoin cash is good coin bch prices go high in the coin peak now a days this coin is not moving this coin goes to be a stable coin no profit and no loss theory but like dash coin and litecoin moves bitcoin cash also move in market this coin is long term coin I think all investor invest their money then this coin defiantly goes up hope this year go high 

Bitcoin cash good price still and now much dip price but I get some information about bitcoin cash project that find out it very well for future investment.