Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Well, they are totally brain burned IMO. But i dont even discuss with such idiots they are not even worth my unique time.

Roger Ver is a liar as well and not just a lil one. He said stuff like we are the next Bitcoin and misleading people on bitcoin.com that BCH was the real BTC since he owns bitcoin.com and he also was the owner of @bitcoin on twitter where he was spreading constantly fud that bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin. So he is a fukin scam boy IMO.

tim heidecker roger that GIF by Adult Swim

He is not the first one to create a Bitcoin fork is it not?
And since Bitcoin is open source, then anyone can do it 😂

I also remember how he accused Theymos that he erased his posts recently,
 and created video about it, just to be debunked about it, and had to say sorry.

Maybe we can invite him to CryptoTalk forum.... what do  you guys think?
It can be fun 😆

48 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't see him as inside enemy .... maybe he is just thinking differently then us.
We don't need to turn Bitcoin in crypto in one more religion don't we?

Let him do as he likes 😉 we know what real Bitcoin is

If he would not misguide others saying the BCH is the bitcoin, if he would accept this fact that BCH is an altcoin, if he would not abuse the name of Bitcoin then we would not have any problem with him.

We do not have any problem with any other atlcoins, have we? No. But problem with his is that he is using the name of Bitcoin and saying that BCH is the bitcoin which is not true of course.

46 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Those guys don't care about Bitcoin they just want money and are well-known scammers and fraudsters.

Exactly. They are infect making this industry looks bad.  Outsiders sometime get scared to see all this nonsense they do.

Edited by xBDT Script

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

We do not have any problem with any other atlcoins, have we? No. But problem with his is that he is using the name of Bitcoin and saying that BCH is the bitcoin which is not true of course.

Ohh and you are ok with BSV BullShitVision coin and his allmighty creator CraigWrong?
Or with Bitconnect and all of scam coins? Or with Ripple and Tether?

Edited by hexwin

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Ohh and you are ok with BSV BullShitVision coin and his allmighty creator CraigWrong?

When did I say so 😊

Of course I do not like Craig too. I do not like him and his BSV shit because of the same manner as with Ver. Craig is another level of fraudster. Faketoshi seems never give up even after all of the facts. He is now in London by the way.

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Or with Bitconnect and all of scam coins?

Bitconnect! were they crypto? It was a ponzi scheme man.

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Or with Ripple and Tether?

May be you have not seen some comments from me about XRP. XRP and Libra are some misdirection if the crypto space.

Tether - LOL really seriously I have no issue with them. They are not claiming that they are bitcoin but I will never trust tether and will never convert my BTC to them for trading.

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Tether - LOL really seriously I have no issue with them. They are not claiming that they are bitcoin but I will never trust tether and will never convert my BTC to them for trading.

My point was ...that there are many other altcoins we also don't like , maybe more than 90%...not just Bcash

• +1 1

Just now, hexwin said:

My point was ...that there are many other altcoins we also don't like , maybe more than 90%...not just Bcash

Okay and in that case you may be missed my point too 😊

I said I would not have any issue with Bitcoin Cash if Roger would not claim that it is the real Bitcoin. If he would accept this fact that BCH is an alt then there were no problem with him and a lot of us.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay and in that case you may be missed my point too 😊

I said I would not have any issue with Bitcoin Cash if Roger would not claim that it is the real Bitcoin. If he would accept this fact that BCH is an alt then there were no problem with him and a lot of us.

Yeah I can agree on that 100% with you.  If he would say that in public and drop all talk about  'the real bitcoin' it would be best for all in general, and for his coin.
But as he is very stubborn.... I don't think he will do it soon 😁

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

But as he is very stubborn.... I don't think he will do it soon 😁

Well that's his problem. 

Me personally would not like to see the next person is buying BCH because he was convinced that he was buying bitcoin and later learnt that this is the the bitcoin he wanted.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well that's his problem. 

Me personally would not like to see the next person is buying BCH because he was convinced that he was buying bitcoin and later learnt that this is the the bitcoin he wanted.

I think everyone knows that Bitcoin is not priced around $215  but rather around $8000
but sure some newbies can make that mistake

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

but sure some newbies can make that mistake

They are the victim actually. I have seen a lot of scam accusations in bitconTalk, I have heard a lot of story too.

The common story is that they thought they were buying bitcoin then they discovered that it is not the bitcoin they were looking for but buy then the price dropped significantly and now when they got the real  bitcoin they felt that they lost money in BCH coz if they would buy the bitcoin at that time then they would get more from the same amount of money they spent.

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

They are the victim actually. I have seen a lot of scam accusations in bitconTalk, I have heard a lot of story too.

Good thing is that they can always exchange that BCH into BTC 😉 
and start to learn how exchanges work, it's not so easy for newbies anyway.

Edited by hexwin

33 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Thats my point. They are a big issue IMO

Like I said earlier that enemy inside are more dangerous then outsiders.

26 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Good thing is that they can always exchange that BCH into BTC 😉 
and start to learn how exchanges work, it's not so easy for newbies anyway.

Yeah. They learn the things hard way. And if Roger do not stop this nonsense then we will see move of these newbie are trapping to his scheme.

22 minutes ago, susilabai said:

He tells that he is satoshi, but not able to prove it,

It's not Ver it's Craig W right. He is a pain in the ass LOL

BCH has lots of haters and had so much drop from it's ATH in the last year ( about 90 percent drop ) but still its among top 10 coins in market cap, I think there is potential in BCH for reaching new ATH in the next bull run

5 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

BCH has lots of haters and had so much drop from it's ATH in the last year ( about 90 percent drop ) but still its among top 10 coins in market cap, I think there is potential in BCH for reaching new ATH in the next bull run

its among top 10 markets because its owner is someone who got rich of bitcoin but now he turned his back in it claiming its not the real bitcoin anymore and that his scam coin is the real bitcoin...how ironic.

Just now, duncun007 said:

its among top 10 markets because its owner is someone who got rich of bitcoin but now he turned his back in it claiming its not the real bitcoin anymore and that his scam coin is the real bitcoin...how ironic.

Actually that's just a marketing idea, They just say whatever they think that can absorb more investors, people should be wise and dont get trapped in lies

3 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Actually that's just a marketing idea, They just say whatever they think that can absorb more investors, people should be wise and dont get trapped in lies

this isnt marketing tho looks like you havent watched any of his conferences, its straight up lie just like in 2014 some guy launched ZETA coin saying its the real zcash and was sold for 200k sats but last i saw it on cryptopia was at 20 sats, only difference is craig wright has connections and money. 

I would never trust a shitcoin, besides it comes from a Fork, it would undoubtedly not take it, from there came another one, it is a lost case, the best will always be Bitcoin.

12 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

Just like Craig Wright, the man behind BCH who is Roger Ver is one of the few personalities in cryptocurrency who has a share of many haters all because he turned out to be a critic of something that he worked for, claiming that the real Bitcoin is Bitcoin Cash. Well, he is now very rich and still has a lot of influence to many but I don't like him (anyway the man does not know me and would not even care haha). 

Even though it was Roger Ver who made Bitcoin worldwide and popular, I saw him on YouTube and he promoted Bitcoin, but he's a traitor now!

BCH was one of the top coins in the market, on which I think it could be great if we try buy em now then its up to us if we hold it for short or long term. For sure in the near future it will definitely give us  good profit too in the end. 

3 hours ago, Crazyjesus said:

Unfortunately Bitcoin Cash seems to have been marked by its traumatic last fork. Its solutions to become the 'real bitcoin', according to them the one that Sakamoto wanted, have not worked as expected and, on the contrary, speed of its retail transactions has increased. Bad run, urgently requires a technological announcement or a partner in that field.

I don't know who Sakamoto is.... 😂

Maybe it is RogerVers Bcash inventor, something like CraigWrong is Faketoshi, Roger can be Sakamoto.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:04 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

Well I do not think much people care about BTC hating comes later. It's the way Ver acts and try to brain wash people saying that it is the real bitcoin which is not of course. BCH is just another altcoin. If Ver accept the fact and stop misleading the new people in the industry then everyone will make a peach with BCH.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:52 PM, Bravehearth0319 said:

I used BCH here in my country, and in fairness compared to xrp I would rather choose bch because its much more potentials compared Xrp..

In terms of its potentiality, yes BCH is much more good and better compared to XRP. In fact, I can used BCH here in my country to convert it into fiat to pay in some bills, load, and more. Aside from that I know it is good to hold this coin too for long term.

Really i never use this coin in any transaction,payment or trading,from fork to fork bitcoin and BSV and tomorrow i don't know what.my trust is falling down to down on it 

Bcash hasrate is falling apart and there are less and less miners every day
Single miner controls 50% of the hashrate  now!

https://eng.ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-cash-encounters-problems-with-mining-as-single-miner-controls-50-hashrate/

On 10/24/2019 at 1:52 PM, Bravehearth0319 said:

I used BCH here in my country, and in fairness compared to xrp I would rather choose bch because its much more potentials compared Xrp..

Really? How can you convert it to fiat? In bank or not?

Edited by hexwin

9 minutes ago, meowmeow said:

I do not know if the value of it will rise up since I am more focused on what is happening on my main coin which is bitcoin and ripple. I just saw it in its lower price so I think it is not worth a investment at all.

I know that we don't know what could be the price in the future, but in my assessment at the price it has now perhaps this is a good time to buy BCH in my own perception according to what I saw at the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/ but of course I respect your choice.