How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

There was one time when there were many real airdrops. The airdrops are given actually for promoting new coins. But now we are in such time where you will find almost 0% real airdrops alive. Most of the airdrops are totally fake. They never pay you anything. So just try to avoid such airdrops.

• +5 1

On 10/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

I've participated in airdrops for more than a year. Basically I was applying to each and every one of them, so I can safely say that they don't worth the trouble. Most projects will ask for easy tasks as a retweet and a like in social media and to follow them in telegram. So it is not much of a trouble. Still I only got paid for like 2-3% from all these airdrops. Most were scams, others suddenly changed the rules and asked for KYC or whatever they could think of, in order to avoid paying and others that managed to get listed and actually had investors, they didn't honour their promise and just said they wouldn't give the airdrop, blaming the hunters that they will dump the price etc. Seriously this was a good way for me, not to profit, but to find out exactly what was going on with the altcoins.

Now, that is, recently, good airdrops and bounties just started to finish and a lot of scam bounties and drops began to appear. You need to be especially careful now and not replenish the balance on dubious drops. Now you can not earn as much on drops and bounties as before

99% of Airdrop's are scam. I don't know if anyone earns money. It all depends on luck. You can collect cryptocurrencies for 1 year at a price not exceeding $ 10.

The fact that companies distribute them to many people causes a flood in the market making them valueless in the long run. Similarly, most of them are scams. Even so, it doesn’t hurt to grab these free tokens. You never know when their prices will increase.

most of them are totally dead coins that claim they will get good price in the future , i dont really trust on any airdrops unless it is massively promoted

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now there are very few good drops or bounties, now there are a lot of just a lot of scams where you need to make deposits, make wagings. Often, the creators of distributions simply freeze your money for a year. It used to be much better in that regard.

It is very tough to say the accurate percentage.

But, in my experience most of the airdrops are fake.

They just need only member by reffer.

When you go to payout they will ask you from a lot of information with NID pic also.

I think only 15-20% are real.

What you think about?

I participated in a lot of airdrops, but I had no good luck with it, so I stopped participating, I remember that I participated airdrop for $ 7, but when I received the coin it was worth 1$

To realize the airdrop is real or imaginary, you must know the model that will be released from it and the organization that manufactured it and the wide variety of people that are registered with it for that airdrop is free so there may be no want to be worn-out if it's miles real or imaginary

I won't state as far as great benefit from it yet in the event that you request genuineness than at any rate 10% of the airdrops are genuine without a doubt, they will give you tokens, list on trade yet the cost may fell like damnation so on the off chance that you state for good benefit, it's under 1%.

Airdrop are 0.001% actual. Don't waste time with airdrop. The airdrop generation is lengthy over. Now bounty campaigns are a ways more profitable than airdrops. It is proper that for bounty campaigns you want extra time to be had, however the winnings are higher.

Most of them are swindlers because they want to take advantage of you and take advantage of your time to benefit them and, in general, you are safe for as long as you have not paid any money to them.

Now the percentage of honest Airdrops is very low due to the large number of SCAM projects that have found a way to profit through Airdrops

The charge may also fell like hell so if you say for true earnings, it is less than 1%. ninety nine% are fake and 1% isn't well worth in your time efforts despite the fact that you find official projects and they were playing but the amount of money are completely nugatory.

I didn't join the platform to see how it works but according to what i have rwas so far the site is not longer save as it is before Now 

I participated in hundreds of airdrops and bounties, but at the end, I discovered that most of them are scams and they will not give you any money, don't waste your time on them.

I am still learning how to use air drops at times its difficult but its going to be posible to work with it in its own time so am still working hard to understand it and make something out of it, the best should be the release to make something out of it.

When viewed from existing data and events it seems very far away, where 90% are fake, and only 10% are real.

Most projects do not run smoothly, and there are even truly fraudulent projects.

I think that most of them are a huge percentage and I do not participate in them at all because they are a waste of time and have no proven profit and most of the currencies their price is not present in the platforms

On 10/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

99% of them are just scam coins which destroy people's hope in earning from Crypto. I had a few fail trials in Airdrops which I really regret and I will never try them again. You might be very lucky if you earn from them.

20 hours ago, Jay8 said:

most of the airdrops are real but they tend to loose their intended values as they  fsil to deliver the project value they aimed at in the beginning

Why do you think they fail? they fail because people tend to sell their airdrops as soon as the coin is listed, that makes the demand go down and other investors panics as the coin is going down, so eventually everyone sells.

Edited by deepown

Only few percent airdrop are real and 98% airdrop and bounties are fake because they don't paid to us for our services so if you want more stable and huge earnings then it is necessary for us to make own investment with real money. 

I know there are many airdrop projects out there but I don't know which ones are legit because theris to much scam in crypto therefore, I have decided to stay away from airdrops.

I believe before, the number was pretty high and we could profit with most if not all airdrops, but today its so saturated that we only get cents when it works, and 90% doesnt.