How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

It is very very hard to see a genuine airdrop program that works comfortably, I personally do not waste my time trying to look for such program and even after finding one it can become very frustrating.

Almost all the air drops have tried are scams, it is just 1% of all 100-percent that is real so I would advise you to stay away from airdrop. Most will promise you high pay rate but will fail u

Its 50 - 50 because there are legit and fake airdrops. The good example its yobit exchange, we earned good amount from their dice airdrop and now we have dollars and easy cash coins! But there are fake too, so we should take airdrops from those famous sites so that we can not be scammed with new fake airdrops.

• +2 1

The last two years airdrops aren't giving anything. Only yobit gives something back to its members. While airdrops are an excellent way for projects to become known in the cryptocurrency world, lately there have appeared too many greedy projects that just want to grab money and have marketing exposure without paying anything for it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There was good airdrop before but for now 99% airdrops are fake. May be more than 99% now. I stop joining airdrop a long time ago and start working in bounty campaign. But if you can refer some good amounts of people you can make good amounts of money from legit airdrops.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I have found most of the airdrops are fake, and personally i am not interested about of the airdrops. Most of the its a waste of time, and also the scammer are violating the market. Most of the user are really scared by the scammers .

• +2 1

Well out 💯% I will wholeheartedly agree this rating 15% are real, genuine and legit while the remaining 85% are fake, scam etc. I have been participating in air drops campaign for several years but unfortunately the promises changes when it's due time for distribution of rewards.

Airdrop campaigns used to be best way of earning some coins to our various wallets some years back especially in the telegram but believe me almost 90% of the current airdrop campaigns are scam and you will just waste your time and resources thinking that you will earn but you won't , I will also like to advise to stay away from the campaign that says you have to pay some amount before withdrawal and also avoid any form of KYC verification procedure because that is how they get some of our informations which they later use against us in the future.

• +2 1

Yes, it is true that many ICOs provide airdrops and only a few actually provide benefits, besides that they also provide conditions for using kyc. Currently, it is very difficult to get a very profitable airdrop, only at Yobit I can get the benefit of the airdrop and don't need kyc.

• +4 1

i don't believe in airdrops because most of them are fake and scam , the only airdrop i took is the one given by yobit which is free1700 DLRS , i hope this coin won't be a scam as well and give us a good profit else i don't think i'll take any airdrop anymore whichever platform that offering it 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Since I've started to use cryoptocurrency I've already passing through many airdrops, but among those many only six airdrops were legit including cryptotalk. 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Nowadays many or 90% of airdrops are scam and waste of time. Only 10 percent of airdrops pay with small tokens or little amount. That is why I prefer to join bounty campaigns than airdrops. Bounty campaigns pay better than even 10% of airdrops that are legit.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I think only 10% airdrops are real out of 100% even in that 10% half airdrops currency value is very low even we can't get $1 in more than 10000 tokens which is very bad. I think airdrops are going down and down.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Almost airdrops are fake becasue so many peoples are join the airdrops but just some airdrops coins will receive in the account and most of the airdrops did not send the coins in our wallet thats why i am not join the airdrops now and now i just join the bounties.

BetFury                                                   

I think nowadays all airdrops are fake because when you join any airdrop so they will mention 3 to 4 months that you will get paid but after the specific time they didn't paid which is scam so I don't really join airdrops any more because it's time wasting..

When you talk about percentage of airdrop campaigns that are legit definitely i will tell you that almost all today's airdrops are fake and believe me you will hardly earn if you choose to participate in airdrops today instead of that i suggest you make use of this site to earn something good because just of recent we received an update that we shall begin to receive payment in BTC and talk token at thesame time so let's work to earn some mates.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Mistake corrected.
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

When you talk about percentage of airdrop campaigns that are legit definitely i will tell you that almost all today's airdrops are fake and believe me you will hardly earn if you choose to participate in airdrops today instead of that i suggest you make use of this site to earn something good because just of recent we received an update that we shall begin to receive payment in BTC and talk token at thesame time so let's work to earn some mates.

But the amounts are exceptionally inadequately and for me I don't have a preference functioning in such habits for the reason that at hand are loads of other profitable ways. 

22 hours ago, Chief executive officer band said:

But the amounts are exceptionally inadequately and for me I don't have a preference functioning in such habits for the reason that at hand are loads of other profitable ways. 

That is it and since we have the likes of this forum i don't bother myself in airdrop campaigns anymore since they are no more reliable the way they use to be before in some years back, so let's concentrate on this forum and make useful quality posts so that we can all earn talk token and satoshi in addition.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

My percentage of airdrops to be real is depending on what tasks it will give. I personally tell you that if it takes for you to give a vital information about your personal data you betternknow that it has a risk of doing the task just to claim the reward. You are risking your account to be leaked and be a victim of a scam. I actually do airdrop when I have seen one sincr its free but I always assure that the airdrop that I am about to claim is pure secured with no suspicion of using it as a tool to scam other people like me.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:51 AM, cryptokram said:

100% Fake 0% Real,
Right now because almost all airdrops today are scams and they are worthless. Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.
It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable.

I dont agree that 100% of airdrops are scams now i have participate in yo token airdrop and every one knows that yo bounty is a real and profitable project .

On 9/14/2020 at 4:02 AM, khan22 said:

Almost airdrops are fake becasue so many peoples are join the airdrops but just some airdrops coins will receive in the account and most of the airdrops did not send the coins in our wallet thats why i am not join the airdrops now and now i just join the bounties.

Approximately of airdrops are heartfelt and they in fact complete remuneration competently but as at now, simply about 20% of airdrops are real They put your feet up are fake and will in no method hand over you after the point your obligatory responsibility�� 

On 9/14/2020 at 3:59 PM, SilverF said:

Most are real and fulfill the purpose of distributing the coins, the problem that affects many is that generally those coins once they are distributed are worth nothing, or those who give the coins away get conditions from one day to the next, things for the  style damage the essence of airdrops.

Very good numbers are legit and genuine project, but sometimes in terms of distribution of rewards after the participation, some air drop campaigns do changes the guidelines and therefore favour only few numbers. 

Nowadays some airdrop is scam so better make some research first and believe only to the trusted one like the airdrop coming from yobit it is 100% legit. Also when the airdrop is good to be true, for sure without a doubt it is scam.

However long you are not paying for them there is no damage to accepting them right? if they were trick you won't lose anything and if not you can sell and win some free cash