How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

I think that airdrops are real. For example on the last airdrop which was on the 2020`s january many people earn enough money from it. exactly me earn about $700 and I think it is not bad result. So I think that airdrops are really profitable.

Cryptocurrency is very popular now, so people try to participate in all the distributions. But not all of them will make you money. And you should be careful not to get caught by scammers.

I can add that although I think that 70% is a scam the other 30% can generate good profits, it is good to examine and review the information of a project, in this case of the coins that are giving us rewards.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:33 PM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

The most advisable thing is to check the social networks of the cryptocurrencies in mention those that have their airdrop, and in your social network said airdrop or promotion that is being launched on the market should appear

In my opinion, the percentage of airdrops that are real is low since most of these airdrops become Scam but a percentage number of real airdrops is between 10 and 15%. Remember that there are many people who also try to abuse airdrops by multi-accounts to get more money than normal.

30 percent but yopit give a real airdrops if  you need real airdrops take it from yobit and many peoples withdraw theirmoney from the airdrops of yobit

I think that like 20% of the 100 that are on the internet, most only want your data or that you refer people but in the end they don't pay, follow a YouTube channel called Extra Income, there they talk about good airdrops.

It is relative because there are very few that are real, I believe that if we give a percentage it would be between 3 to 5% for the number of people who are profiting from airdrops by making scams, it is unfortunate those people who fall into these deceptions

And you can make good money on these airdrops) I think that easy money attracts everyone. Over the years, there is only the development of this direction and it pleases :)))

In the last time i'm only joining the most trusted airdrops so most of the aidrops in the last month weren't scam but about all airdropsi joind i think 5% only was legit.

• +5 1

I think that 10% of the airdrops are real since they appear listed in exchanges while the other 90% ask to be transferred to receive the tokens that do not exist or that will never pay easily.

Edited by Rosiordo

I think that more than half of the airdrops are not real, it is my opinion I do not know what other people think but in my opinion I think so

Actually, if we do research properly, such as looking at websites, whitepapers, project teams and social media. So we can conclude that the airdrops are fake or real. But most people follow airdrops based on the hype that is happening, So it's only natural that in the end a lot of people take part in fake airdrops.

Very little real, like 30%, some of them stand out because of their history, like Yobit who has already made previous airdrops and that's why there is quite a lot of faith in this one.

50/50 some of the are scams some are real, and some of them are new coins that market still have to determine the value 

Although there is profit in some airdrops, the first thing any cryptocurrency beginner learns is that nothing is free, and a profit percentage from a few airdrops that not everyone can get.

I would say that between 1 and 2%, many of those on the market are fake, or seek to get people to fall into advertising traps that only benefit them, so it is always recommended to know who is the one who develops the airdrop, if there are companies behind them and how serious they are the same.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/15/2019 at 12:51 AM, cryptokram said:

100% Fake 0% Real,
Right now because almost all airdrops today are scams and they are worthless. Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.
It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable.

We cannot say that 100% of airdrops are scam, there are many that do pay, it is true that most are scam, but if we investigate a little about each currency we can avoid any scam.

2 hours ago, Litsuga said:

I think that more than half of the airdrops are not real, it is my opinion I do not know what other people think but in my opinion I think so

I agree with your opinion, personally I have received payment from several airdrops, the most important thing about joining an airdrop and preventing our cryptocurrencies from being stolen, is never to send any cryptocurrencies when these airdrops request it.

In our times many airdrops are false, but there are still many that pay, the best way to obtain aidrops safely is to do what exchanges or well-known platforms sponsor and depending on it we can obtain profits, the best of all is that it is totally money free.

• +5 1

On 10/15/2019 at 1:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Knowing what percentage of airdrops are real requires a measurement.

The truth is that many people spend their time doing activities on social networks promoting new airdrops that ends up being scam or what they pay as a reward is not even remotely close to what they were offering.

However, it must be borne in mind that this possibility exists, what must be borne in mind is to have good criteria when selecting those airdrops that offer us the opportunity to generate an income

Realmente un porcentaje muy bajo son reales, considero que solo 1 de cada cien, pueden a ver otros pero las monedas que dan no valen nada o rapido pierden su valor, en mi experiencia te puedo platicar que busco entrar a los airdrops, y solo una vez al año he consigo recibir las tokens prometidos por los airdrops con una gran ganancia, por eso considero que solo 1 de cada 100 es bueno, el 99 restante es como sacarse la loteria, es decir son malos. mi cuenta de ethereum esta llena de tokens que no valen nada: / o de tokens que su valor es muy bajo: /

for now I think the percentage is very small. too many airdrop projects are scam than legitimate. there are many factors in my opinion. especially from the airdrop followers themselves which are quite high. For the percentage, I think it's only 15% for now.