How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

Most of the airdrops are fake and most of the airdrops are quite legit. But it is difficult to find good projects and airdrops. But some of the sirdrops demands KYC then the situation becomes more unstable and some users lose hope in airdrops. So maybe there should am ultimate platforms for all the airdrops link which are officially adopted. 

Right now in the last years, the amount of airdrops that are fake are a lot, like 80% or more. And people that go into it only want money, so they spam them with fake joins to make more money and this drops the price of the coins.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:12 AM, soupster said:

Only a few percent of them are real. I would say maybe like a thirty percent of the airdrops will actually give you out the coins/tokens. Out of those thirty percent only very few coins will be successful and get listed on an exchange.

Don't has any thought about airdrops. but most of the things which are involvement to telegram are local drama. It's hard to buy legit telegram bot.

On 15.10.2019 at 08:33, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

only 1% of all conducted airdrops will be traded on the exchange, and which you can sell, the remaining 99% is wasted time, so I think that you need to choose them very carefully

Well I am into airdrops, for around 18 months, and with my experience, I could tell airdrops are barely legit and pays for real, most of the airdrops are just trash and only mean to promote their business or affiliates, but truth to be told some airdrops are really mean a lot of worth and I made around $2000 worth USD from these tokens collected from airdrops for free. Some of the legit worth airdrops, that I have joined till date is Energi Airdrop and Bomb Token Airdrop, Hydro Airdrop with high worth and were legit and paying!

Airdrops were good in the past but now no percent. All scams. I once did an airdrop, it was a complete scam and hacked the ID with all my personal information through telegram. Since then I don't do any airdrop. They put us in harm's way in the name of work.

It means you gonna sell it directly after you got your airdrop for profit. The main reason behind it received then sell. It's not big trouble if you still join many airdrops but it would be like gambling to find the good airdrop.

Dear friend I can actually tell you that most Airdrop are scam , it was in the past years that Airdrop where actually given out nice price for task been done but nowadays most of them are actually making people work without getting paid.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that less than 5% of airdrops are real, the remaining 95% of airdrops are fraudulent and they are made specifically to steal someone's money or Bank card information. 

On 10/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

In the crypto field we can earn free through airdrop programme. But in this time there are many fake airdrop. More than 95% airdrops are fake now.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/15/2019 at 12:33 AM, Muneeb said:

Airdrops are created to lunch a new token to rise their volume and atract new investors to the projects, but what with airdrops is that at the end no token has the value they said it would have, thats why some airdrop ended being scam.

There is a good portion of the airdrops that are fake and that do no have have any backing, and as a result even after acquiring the coins you will end up with a dead coin that is worth nothing, and therefore is considered to be fake. The good thing with airdrops is that they are free, so you aren't losing anything by getting them. But just make sure you don't share personal information to get the airdrop.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Crypto is a big world every day that shows airdrops to benefit everyone, but it is not all sincere and every day a new currency appears, but it does not hold up in the fruit market due to the number of currencies competing for it and every day it develops and this field is profitable and beneficial we must not abandon it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, pablomarwan said:

Crypto is a big world every day that shows airdrops to benefit everyone, but it is not all sincere and every day a new currency appears, but it does not hold up in the fruit market due to the number of currencies competing for it and every day it develops and this field is profitable and beneficial we must not abandon it

Yes you are saying the right ! before 10 days I have took a HUP coin ! it's price was 1 dollar ! and then after 2 days it's price has been just 0.0001 dollar ! no one take a benefit from these Airdrops because it's just scam !

Airdrops on the legit airdrop sites are all real and if you complete all the tasks you will get the tokens in your wallet but the real question is are those tokens worth anything or not because they might end up never being listed on any exchange.

468x60-3.png

Airdrops are most certainly lies, they are not according to what they promised. they just want to make websites and platforms crowded with evidence from many users. Unconsciously it also raises website traffic to make it more visible in Google search. in my opinion 97% airdrop is a fraud.

I think may be 40 to 50 % air drops are real but they also paying  very low amount.  So we can join if we have no way to earnings . It is better  to get bit earnings  instead of non.

I have been participating in air drops for a long time. Now there are few real drops of 5% out of 100. Most drops give away unnecessary coins to advertise their social networks. Such coins are worthless.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:33 PM, Muneeb said:

I think that earning in airdrops is real too.  I hope that airdrops can continue their strategies that help people to earn easily. I will use this post and study how  much airdrop is real and how much can I earn. 

I have no trust on airdrops any more they are just deceiving people because when ever you participate in airdrops you end up having a dead coin or a coin that cost less than a dollar were the transaction fee has finished the money before withdrawing

14 hours ago, jekichchan said:

Not all air drops are scammers. I know what I am saying. I have been taking a lot of drops lately, the big chat was a scam, but there were good air drops that paid money and did not deceive.

Only few are good to engage in them, after wasting your time and resources, you will only get some airdrops that's re genuine whole almost 90% that you did are fake

23 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I think may be 40 to 50 % air drops are real but they also paying  very low amount.  So we can join if we have no way to earnings . It is better  to get bit earnings  instead of non.

I think I can rate it as 80% of them is fake, I've seen so many airdrops now that are shitcoin and do not have value, we can to that number those coin who is available in market though has not value and the exchange is fake as well.

Airdrop was invented for attracting more and more peoples. This are generally given whenever some new cryptocoin are made. This is to attract crowd. Now a days many fake airdrops are announced l.

According to me airdrops are fake 99% and real 1% real. Almost all of them are fake till now. Airdrops with high USD are fake we should instantly know that it is fake or not until we see the price for example a airdrop of 0.002 btc or a airdrop of 0.00005 btc. Among then which is real and which is, fake easily we know that the 0.00005 btc airdrop is real than others cause it has less value that can be airdropped for many people.

In my opinion maximum AirDrop websites are fake they are only waiting for the people's to get into them trap so for the members who arenot having much idea and experience about this things for them I want to saybefore going to any website or links makes your that you have done some research about those things that will be much better option if you have any doubts then first clear it then go ahead that is the only way you can save yourself from the scams and also you have to be take step from yourself then only you can change yourself to face those problems.