What is your opinion on low cap/value markets? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CrazyIvan

What is your opinion on low cap/value markets?

My opinion on low cap/value markets:  

46 members have voted

1. 1. I consider low cap/value markets:

• Risky, but profitable
    • I avoid those markets at all cost
    • different (please share)

What is your opinion on low marketcap or low value coins?

At first, I avoided all low marketcap / low value coins at all costs. I considered them a waste of money, as most of the time, there are: pumps and dumps, no development, no serious solution for a problem in the market etc.

Nowadays, my opinion has changed a bit, as I trade 1 low cap/value coin, and 2 low value coins. I don't consider these coins a good investment for a HODL strategy, in fact I lost a large % during the last 2 years. However, I generally don't sell losing coins, and accept the loss.

Nowadays, the situation is like this: these coins are valued at 40-150 satoshis. The great thing about this low value, especially in the range below 100 satoshis is for example:

a 40 satoshi coin, rises in price to 41 satoshis: This is already a gain of 2,5%. As a trader I consider 2,5% as a great return, especially with interest rates being almost 0 these days. 

However, for me it is important that the coin has a fiat market that can compete with the BTC market. I avoid coins that can only be exchanged for BTC. Why? Because they are too vulnereble to changes in the btc price if there's no substantial fiat market. 

I avoid those markets at all cost , its so dengerous to buy those coins , you dont know if they will rise again or they will dump , keep away from them 

low cap coins is where you make real gains in crypto but you need to search hard for a good low cap coins, DGB marketcap was only 2 mil before it exploded with gains from 20 sats to over 2000 sat, SC was also low cap gem trading at 4 sats and it went up to 850 sats.

choose your low caps wisely....

I better avoid investing in tokens or coins that do not have large daily transactions. Small daily transactions affect liquidity and I think if the liquidity is small, the expectation that prices will rise will be smaller because of the small transactions that occur in the market

I avoid all these coins because failure is towards the market, most of the developers they promise, but the price never increase due to their fallacy words.

It is good to go with profitable coins and risk is very low, why people need to invest in such crap coins?

On 10/14/2019 at 8:30 PM, CrazyIvan said:

At first, I avoided all low marketcap / low value coins at all costs. I considered them a waste of money, as most of the time, there are: pumps and dumps, no development, no serious solution for a problem in the market etc.

Nowadays, my opinion has changed a bit, as I trade 1 low cap/value coin, and 2 low value coins. I don't consider these coins a good investment for a HODL strategy, in fact I lost a large % during the last 2 years. However, I generally don't sell losing coins, and accept the loss.

Nowadays, the situation is like this: these coins are valued at 40-150 satoshis. The great thing about this low value, especially in the range below 100 satoshis is for example:

a 40 satoshi coin, rises in price to 41 satoshis: This is already a gain of 2,5%. As a trader I consider 2,5% as a great return, especially with interest rates being almost 0 these days. 

However, for me it is important that the coin has a fiat market that can compete with the BTC market. I avoid coins that can only be exchanged for BTC. Why? Because they are too vulnereble to changes in the btc price if there's no substantial fiat market. 

I do not have much investment in start so i have started in crypto  with low cap coins and then go for high value coins.but i earn mostly from low cap coins and their profit make me move forward.That time i do not consider its risky move all i have in my mind was i have to make a debut in crypto and go for it.Now i think it was risky but wins who do dare.

For me it is risky but the risk is really worth it. You just need to be careful about choosing the project you want to buy in and make sure to make a solid analysis of it so your investment will be fruitful. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Most of the time I avoid those low-value coins but sometimes if I have solid research about it is investing in it because it can give a good profit.

From what I know of these types of coins, usually there is often manipulation. We can see on yobit on low-cap. An increase of more than 100% is very risky but also sometimes profitable if you are lucky. As OP said that the coin is not for investment.

Currencies  with The low price has been very dangerous, but it is profitable at the same time. If the currency is good , then it is often pump between 30 to 50 percent. 

We can see those low value and volume coins in Yobit exchange that you can't find it any more just in Yobit, and there is some exchange have those coins with low value and volume and i think it's a very bad thing in Crypto currency it's like you play game you can make profit or not 

If by cap means volume of a coin, then i do avoid those coins with smaller volume because once you buy selling then is gonna be an issue.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:30 PM, CrazyIvan said:

Low value of coins are good coins but some coins are going to be dead but most o coins will give you high profit in future and i got good amount of profit from the coins which is low value now. But huge amount of low value of coins and safe then for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion right now it's better to avoid that kind of low market cap but if you have deeper knowledge of crypto I think it can be very profitable.  Profitable but high risk.

Yes, that's right. This is a bitcoin not valid for holding for a long time, but it is very profitable if you know how to trade with it, as well as low-value coins that you can profit a lot through because you can buy a good amount of them and when one Satoshi rises then you make a good profit from them. I work in these currencies and do not work in high-value coins.

Low cap value markets is really risky however it is profitable it's just that you know what you're doing, if you have knowledge in analysing crypto market you can be safe when you do low cap value markets. 

I only prefer those low marketcap coins which have low supply. Because these coins could grow more. Little demand of coins would help to rise. Also due to low supply more people would attract towards coin with the hope of big rise. Because low supply could not meet demand and price rises.

These coins are extremely dangerous, however they do show great potential in terms of profits. The question that you need to ask yourself is do you have enough invested in crypto to be comfortable trying one of these coins or tokens out. I get that when it is only exchanged for bitcoin, it is very volatile because of the bitcoin market, but this is also true on the uprising off bitcoin leading to big profits. Try it with small amount and see how it goes. Never invest too much in these coins as thy are extremely risky.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is worth considering cryptocurrency with its trading volumes as a priority. If there are volumes, then capitalization will grow soon. There are risks, I choose the second option. 

I believe most of them are risky since the coin can end up dying at any moment and you will be stuck with a lot of useless coins that dont even are used in markets.

There are some coins in the market that have a huge potential for the future but people still haven't discovered that and that's why that coin has a low value or market. 

Usually the markets and currencies with low value are very dangerous and investing or trading in them is suicide, but if it works, you will achieve big profits.

Life is great and enjoy it

In such markets, it is generally better not to go because they often groups of people earn-saw that a lot of people bought a bad coin-began to sell it and the price fell sharply.

The risk investing in them is undeniable, but most of them could give you very good profit if they could grow and since they are new they have more space for price to rise.

Edited by deepown