USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

I believe that USA will accept the cryptocurrency market only in the next ten to twenty years because right now it is just not the time for crypto to replace common currencies.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:11 PM, Rezort said:

I believe that USA will accept the cryptocurrency market only in the next ten to twenty years because right now it is just not the time for crypto to replace common currencies.

Yes I think that this is great if a large country like USA will start accepting cryptocurrencies into their country because it will make them wealthy and I think that it is great to have a wealthy country because it will be more great. 

There are many countries that block cryptocurrency, but I believe that in the future it will spread to all countries and crypto currencies will become more popular.

I think USA have already started accepting cryptocurrency. USA is one of the country that uses crypto must in the world and has also crypto ATM stationed in some of it's city. Am sure they will fully adopt it In no time.

according to a analysis there is a good amount of trader belong to USA , I think there is highly chance that USA accept Crypto market soon as possible because already there is a good amount of platform who accept bitcoin as a payment option .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/27/2020 at 1:42 AM, Kutulay said:

Many of the countries are not sufficiently aware of the benefits of cryptocurrency because their news channel does not show their knowledge. If these conditions become negative, and all people learn about cryptocurrency. I think the price will be up to $ 50,000.

If cryptocurrency will be put in the mass media it has a high probability that the price will go up as well, let us continue to support cryptocurrency and share it to others.

Frankly, the future of encryption is unknown until this time, and there are many countries that prohibit it, but I am sure that encryption will have a very great future and many countries will begin to adopt this currency and use it and rely on it.

Yes, I think that the United States of America will accept digital currencies in the future, but that needs a lot of time to be realized because we know that the dollar coin has great popularity and will be greatly affected by this currency if the United States of America accepts digital currencies

I think cryptocurrencies are very helpful and has many things to offer, so I think the USA will accept cryptocurrencies market because there would really benefit from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the United States will be one of the first countries to will accept the crypto market in the near future, but perhaps they will put some conditions in order to protect their national economy from the impact of Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies.

Some countries already adopt crypto currency, but still some countries not except crypto USA also not adopt crypto we know USA is a super power country, when this country except crypto then latter we see the major change in crypto currency, because so many USA favor countries totally adopt crypto.

On 4/12/2020 at 4:13 PM, Laboni said:

The crypto market is expected to improve further in the future This is not just the case in the United States, but all countries around the world will support Crypto Currently the United States will adopt the crypto market to improve their country's economy.

Any country accepting cryptocurrencies and regulating in favor is great news. If a few of the big economies adopt them as means of payments like Japan did in 2017 the markets will explode again.

I think USA will accept bitcoin in upcoming years . Most of Crypto exchanges are in from USA and peoples of USA are trade bitcoin in large amount . American government can thinking on bitcoin regulations .

Cryptocurrencies are legal in many states as far as i know. Though the adoption is taking place and it's happening at good rate.There is Fincen Company thats registered Crypto realted company and us government is also owning Bitcoin. And talking about other countries recently India also allowed banks to deal with any exchanges which allows inr/btc to be added in Binanace P2P. And we may see more countries coming to the list of allowing Cryptocurrency.

Edited by Ridam
Information added
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/31/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ridam said:

and us government is also owning Bitcoin.

The only Bitcoins the US government owns are the ones they seized from criminals after they reach an agreement to give them the private keys and later auction the Bitcoins. I haven't heard any other case of the US owning any Bitcoin.

• +3 1

This is a great and a welcome development to all Crypto users and Crypto community at large, the most powerful country in terms of economy is legalizing or  accepting Crypto currencies. This is another great achievement mark, the dream future of Crypto currencies serving as alternative to fiat currency will soon be achieve.

There is high possibility that USA will soon make Cryptocurrency a legal currency to there citizens because we have good number of bitcoin ATM already existing in USA and one of the biggest shopping complex known as Amazon now receive bitcoin as a medium of exchange between it and customers.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are very useful so i believe they will be accepted in USA in the future. There are already many business and large investors for cryptocurrencies from USA. so their government will accept crypto sooner. 

On 10/14/2019 at 9:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

I dont think because many countries accepting these digital currencies one by one and some big american companies were developing their own digital currency .

Of course within the next 5 years most of the countries of the whole world will accept and the demand of the cryptocurrency will be very high. So, it's my suggestion to invest in as many as coin to get profit in future. I am sure that whole world will accept cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

USA is already a developed country and I think they can be able to control bitcoin am other currencies and since we already have some big companies in USA that accept bitcoin and other altcoins for shopping then I expect the adoption of crypto in USA soon .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

USA is big economic country. If he accept the crypto market completely then it will be great achievement for crypto world. And then other countries will follow USA. 

I'll be optimistic in this concern since many people in US widely use cryptocurrencies as a method of payment. Also, most of the states have allowed the installation of different bitcoin ATMs, etc.

USA will but actually we don't know when it will and if USA accept bitcon it will good to draw attention of other that might thinking it's no valuable currency

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Because Americans they are always interested on using their internal things than external, so thats it might be too hard for them to full accept external cryptocurrencies, so thats they might use their cryptocurrencies.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link