USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

8 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Yes in the far future it could be used worldwide but in the next few year we will still suffer regulations and prohibitions.

thats why i keep saying crypto should stay on the online sphere only and not bother get involved in regulation and peace with governments because if that happened it will no longer be the same.

I think government will always protect their fiat currency. That is happen because fiat is manipulated the world. They can change it on short time and growing it on no time. So from that i am sure some country where have big protection on their fiat will still banned cryptocurrency, also the market and exchanges if possible.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

17 hours ago, Naga said:

thats why i keep saying crypto should stay on the online sphere only and not bother get involved in regulation and peace with governments because if that happened it will no longer be the same.

But it is not in our power to stop crypto regulations, my hope is at least there will still be decentralized coins and exchanges along with the centralized ones.

There are many countries that fight cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, because everyone wants to impose its currency as the first currency in circulation and Bitcoin does not allow anyone, and also some countries such as the United States of America think that Bitcoin is a way for criminals to launder money and this is incorrect in my view

I think so. Cause its already accepting bitcoin as a currency so I think they are gonna accept other currencies too. We just gotta wait till then. 

It depends on the president and other people if they changed then the idea and orders willl be changed too. right guys..???

I continue optimistic in this regard. If crypto currencies come up with not but been banned in that case they are at rest needed. at this instant I suppose the practice is obtainable on how to change for the better order crypto lawfully and pardon? standing to present it. look into how countless illustrious individuals take invested in btc. They be familiar with closely a touch

US might accept crypto, they have shown signs of acceptance, but the problem with US or practically any government is that, they cannot accept crypto in its present form, that is as long as bitcoin transaction cannot be taxed. So I would say, forget about the acceptance by any government. We dont need it. 

I think that the future of the United States will certainly accept and use cryptocurrency. In fact, bitcoin in the US is quite popular already, I think that cryptocurrencies in the United States have a future.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

I think there is a big chance that USA will fully accept crypto currencies in the future as USA is very open to bitcoin as of this moment. 

But all will depends to the future government officials of USA especially if the appointed officials are in favor to fully legalize the crypto market in their country. 

It is a matter of time, the USA will finally accept Cryptocurrency and even create their own coin. Though they are already working on accepting Bitcoin as the SEC are almost adopting Bitcoin in some of their dealings. In know distance time, cryptocurrency will become a household name in USA. Many organization in the state are already using the coin. 

13 minutes ago, Usman11805 said:

Have strict set of laws about cryptocurrency as we identify stable it's not prohibited but in my outlook the policy are further problematical than other countries, perhaps the usa will pick up their possess blockchain

Yes, the United States, as usual, is trying to impose its own reality and compel people to accept it, and it certainly will eventually work to create its own blockchain and it may be a Lebra coin, but in the end I think it will be forced to accept Bitcoin because all countries will accept it.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

may accepted soon because USA partial it's accepted to this market because now binance USA exchange already working on USA for USA investors it means crypto is legal. 

Yes, and the United States of America would have been the first country to accept and deal with cryptocurrencies and put in place appropriate technologies to facilitate trading in them.

I think that this is definitely the first official crypto supported by the US to conquer the world. But, we do have some great trading platforms that are expected to begin in 2020 that pass all needed regulation to launch, and the liquidity should be good enough to grow interest. In the end, U.S. should be taking a pro-capitalist perspective, not a bank+government greedy move. Citizens like to feel safe, but crypto is an amazingly self-governing entity. People look out for one another and warn against scams, and exchanges generally just want to grow business and protect from hacks.  If it loses that position, the myth of dominance may end.

Well USA is one of the most that has influenced in terms of crypto, and it's not just surprising to hear that news, what I hoping is that some country will also accept crypto. 

On 10/14/2019 at 9:20 AM, Muneeb said:

Yes there are many countries who have banned crypto currencies in their countries because of their own rules and regulations  but yes USA might accept it soon.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:20 AM, Muneeb said:

I also heard the news of usa will adopt crypto soon. In USA there are many big investors. I think after usa approval crypto will rise like rocket. And soon we can see another bull run if it will happen. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think the USA will be the only loser if you do not accept cryptocurrencies and trade with them because they are useful and huge profits can be achieved through them.

THINK POSITIVE

Yes ,there are high chances that USA will accept the cryptocurrency market.however ,bitcoin is never legally acceptable as a substitute for a country legal tender.The united states has taken a generally positive stance towards bitching,though several government agencies work to prevent or reduce bitcoin use for illegal transaction.

I don't know bro. I have no knowledge about this topic. Becouse many country not accept crypto but many country accept crypto. If in future all country accept crypto. Its very gd for us.    

Now as time is running out and many big countries taking their positions in crypto world Voices also rising in USA for adoption because many tech related peoples feel now time for them to do some legislation for this bringing soft policies also needed hopefully in next few months we will have some positive reactions from Authorties because they never like to behind this technology.

USA is still having a bitter feeling or still not really liking cryptocurrency projects. Because of so many reasons such as they cannot control bitcoin and so on. So, it's going to take a lot of time until we can see USA accepting them, like fully legalized them and am sure something must be hidden behind it like some kid of other agenda. 

Crypto is a very popular outsourcing site.  I think  USA will accept crypto future.  As they are already doin projects with crypto     

22 mm Research and observation I think that over roll everyone of United States uses cryptocurrency right now and soon their government will accept the Crypto market. There's also ATMs for cryptocurrency in United States.