USA will accept the Crypto Market - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

• Useful or interesting 2

Subscribe to get the free coins on Crypto Free Airdrop

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

• Useful or interesting 1

The IRS defines Virtual Currencies (VCs) as "a digital representation of value that functions as a medium of exchange, a unit of account, and/or a store of value [and] does not have legal status in any jurisdiction."

However the lower cost of transferring value is great incentive to both users and merchants and hence the demand for the financial system to adopt methods of accepting these cryptocurrencies will continue to increase. So, there is no reason, why it won't be accepted in the future. 

I remain optimistic in this regard. If crypto currencies have not yet been banned then they are still needed. Now I think the process is going on how to better regulate crypto legally and what status to give it. See how many famous people have invested in btc. They know exactly something

1 hour ago, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

If you talk about trading, of course, yes, Binance has opened its branch there. But yes, not all coins can enter the US market.

1 hour ago, Muneeb said:

As far as Bitcoin and maybe other top alts, there is no problem with the USA market as the government has already viewed these as assets just like the real gold and therefore subject to tax for the capital gains. The only problem is with new project they must register with SEC or other agencies concerned especially if they are accepting money from the USA citizens. For clue on what I mean look at the case filed against the Telegram TON because they failed to register and yet they knowingly took investments from the USA citizens. The law is quite clear on this area. 

Yes, the government can be skeptic on cryptocurrency but unlike China, things are still better with cryptocurrency in the USA and there are many existing cryptocurrency exchanges based in the USA right now. Compared to countries like Russia or India, we know the USA is much better in doing business with cryptocurrency. 

yes may be, but i am not sure because i never visited usa, they will boom the crypto market because they are the super power and no 1 country among the other all countries in the whole universe.

Hard Worker 😎😎

this is what Facebook Libra is all about... with all we've seen about it lately, I think that this is definitely the first official crypto supported by the US to conquer the world...

US owners are huge companies (in which Facebook is included), that have more power and money that many independent countries... and Libra is the official first step chose by US authorities to get into crypto

I am hopping that Libra looses so much support that they give up and end up embracing the true cryptos

On 10/14/2019 at 9:20 AM, Muneeb said:

Yes, I admit that crypto is great business and is used now online world wide but if USA accept it then there will be a US economy crash and dollar will be crashed.

Most likely they are going to accept it but in exchange they are going to count it as some form of legal payment method wich means they will add taxes and fees for people using it. It's only in their advantage if they accept it because more money will come to their economy because tons of people will sue bitcoin in the future. 

On 10/14/2019 at 5:20 AM, Muneeb said:

The Crypto will be all over the world that's what I was thinking everyone will accept it.

2 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

What he actually means is that will Bitcoin be legalized there in the USA, I think it will still take a lot of time for that to happen

I think same, This may take at least a few more years until they finally accept bitcoin in government and start to legalize it

6 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

What he actually means is that will Bitcoin be legalized there in the USA, I think it will still take a lot of time for that to happen

I don't care whether it will be legalized or not. In the US, some crypto is considered a digital asset. So as long as the US community can buy, it's good for them and all of us. You can see the market here https://www.binance.us/en

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Labony1 said:

Whet they will see they have no way then they accept it. If they accept it they are usd go huge crash. I think it will happen ....

You are thinking like I do, they don't want their currency to depreciate and it will be very difficult for US to approve and legalize crypto. But everything is possible and let awaits the future.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:41 AM, dentolas said:

this is what Facebook Libra is all about... with all we've seen about it lately, I think that this is definitely the first official crypto supported by the US to conquer the world...

US owners are huge companies (in which Facebook is included), that have more power and money that many independent countries... and Libra is the official first step chose by US authorities to get into crypto

I am hopping that Libra looses so much support that they give up and end up embracing the true cryptos

I read along and agreed with all things you said until the last paragraph!  

No, Libra should be good for Bitcoin and all crypto as a whole.

FB will help a ton of orinary people learn all the basic tasks about crypto.  How to buy, how to deposit, withdraw, wallet, and to link their checking account to exchange account, etc..  And in the process, they will learn about Bitcoin and others..

If we love Bitcoin, we should try to think Libra as a good friend among our allies and not adversaries..

Edited by Bnance10

yes USA will accept crypto, but why so late. compare with kanada, they now use crypto to pay workers. USA to affraid use crypto, even though it's citizen have used it

Just now, Dprincebh said:

If it is not legalized what happens in future, it's still stand a chance of been banned again. Am I right?

Cryptocurrency is legalized as a digital asset in the US. As you can see, it is being traded now there. I hope you understand my words. If not, that's OK. Please continue your activities.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:20 AM, Muneeb said:

Had no idea USA does not accept crypto i mean bill Gates use crypto 🎩. In reality no one can stop crypto, you can ban crypto but your citzens will stil use it and you can never catch them. Only different is in the countries crypto is banned they use crypto more like thieves, but in the countries that accepts it they use it on more legit ways. So eventually as smart people USA will accept crypto

I don't know about that but if usa really accept the crypto market then it would be big and good news for us and for crypto market. It will boost the crypto market for sure.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:39 AM, dinhdinh said:

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

you think USA will change from being a capitalist country that have total control over the worlds economy to a country that let you hide your money on DEX and avoid paying high taxes while lertting all the money pour into bitcoin rather than american banks? yea sure...

i think definitely one day every country will adopt crypto as their main currency after understanding its benefits. currently only few countries left where using bitcoin is a crime. like Pakistan, Bangladesh 

2 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

I read along and agreed with all things you said until the last paragraph!  

No, Libra should be good for Bitcoin and all crypto as a whole.

FB will help a ton of orinary people learn all the basic tasks about crypto.  How to buy, how to deposit, withdraw, wallet, and to link their checking account to exchange account, etc..  And in the process, they will learn about Bitcoin and others..

If we love Bitcoin, we should try to think Libra as a good friend among our allies and not adversaries..

In my oppinion the effect of Libra will be exactly opposite...

those things you say about people getting to know and to use crypto are correct, but I think that people are mistaken in thinking about Libra as a friend... for me, Libra is undoubtedly the bet from the US to control the crypto market. I'll ask you the following:

How many users do we have on the crypto market ? there are several estimatives, but it should be around a máx of a few million (very few millions)

How many users does Facebook have?

How much volume would the Facebook users generate?

Our present market, with BTC, LTC, ETH, etc, etc, will be reduced to a marginal business, like a niche market.... and obviously adoption will quickly go to the Libra market...

think about it, it would make everyone use a digital currency that is centralized and stable... and we all know that people will use what they are told to use...

If we want to push this thing forward, we really need to start thinking studff through 😉

Well, they are probably going to accept it but add some restrictions to it. Maybe people will have to declare all their crypto transactions and pay fees for them but that will be hard to achive because bitcoin was created especially to avoid government taxes 

Yes, in my opinion usa will be with the first countries that will accept as a payment method, bitcoin can be more than what he is now, some big countries will make him more useful in the world 

Sounds like a pretty good thing, so many companies would start accepting bitcoin as a form of payment and many more people would join the crypto currency train. USA being the main country of animal production to the rest to implement crypto in their countries.